Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Monumental cunt

KFC cunts who que for hours

Recommended Posts

KFC have reopenned and the fucking que was about 3 miles long blocking traffic in town all day.... just so some lazy fucking chavs  can eat a bucket of fried shit.....  have these cunts not got any self pride or ability to cook a piece of chicken themselves.   I hope the KFC staff spat in very bucket..... they usually wank in them but due to them having wanked their dicks raw on lockdown... spit is the only special sauce available for the time being...  enjoy your bucket cunts.

i think when Macy’s opens the world will simply go into a fucking street carnival over chicken nuggets that you could quiet simply buy in a frozen bag from Iceland for £3.50 for 500....  what a bunch of fucking useless inbred cunts...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh shut the fuck up wanker and learn how to spell. Why don’t you just say “i’m pretending to be rich on a website in the hope that some cunts will recognise my imagined superiority and lick my arse”? What a twat. 

Everybody knows that kebabs are the best.....especially on a Friday night. If you don’t like it fuck off down the Cafe Royal and bum Jamie Oliver you pretentious fucking arsehole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Zinger meals are quite nice. 

KFC used to be ok, when they used to leave the skin on and it was nice and pleasantly greasy. But unfortunately, gay hippy fucking faggotry prevailed. Now they're scared that someone could consume an ounce or two of fat and actually enjoy themselves.

McDonalds started bagging up carrot sticks too. They should fuck right off and let the kids enjoy a bit of greasy cow meat. They'll probably get brain tumours from their Mobile phone signals and die at 25 anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

KFC used to be ok, when they used to leave the skin on and it was nice and pleasantly greasy. But unfortunately, gay hippy fucking faggotry prevailed. Now they're scared that someone could consume an ounce or two of fat and actually enjoy themselves.

McDonalds started bagging up carrot sticks too. They should fuck right off and let the kids enjoy a bit of greasy cow meat. They'll probably get brain tumours from their Mobile phone signals and die at 25 anyway.

I agree. I can actually remember a time when KFC chicken tasted nice...

Zinger Burgers are the only thing they do now that is alright.

Anyway, how are you Eric?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I agree. I can actually remember a time when KFC chicken tasted nice...

Zinger Burgers are the only thing they do now that is alright.

Anyway, how are you Eric?

Ok Rangdo. Completely unaffected by the dreaded global pandemic. As is everybody I know or associate with. How are you up there on Arg?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

KFC have reopenned and the fucking que was about 3 miles long blocking traffic in town all day.... just so some lazy fucking chavs  can eat a bucket of fried shit.....  have these cunts not got any self pride or ability to cook a piece of chicken themselves.   I hope the KFC staff spat in very bucket..... they usually wank in them but due to them having wanked their dicks raw on lockdown... spit is the only special sauce available for the time being...  enjoy your bucket cunts.

i think when Macy’s opens the world will simply go into a fucking street carnival over chicken nuggets that you could quiet simply buy in a frozen bag from Iceland for £3.50 for 500....  what a bunch of fucking useless inbred cunts...

Terrible. Why not try a deep fried dictionary?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

KFC used to be ok, when they used to leave the skin on and it was nice and pleasantly greasy. But unfortunately, gay hippy fucking faggotry prevailed. Now they're scared that someone could consume an ounce or two of fat and actually enjoy themselves.

McDonalds started bagging up carrot sticks too. They should fuck right off and let the kids enjoy a bit of greasy cow meat. They'll probably get brain tumours from their Mobile phone signals and die at 25 anyway.

Fingers crossed...

 

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oh shut the fuck up wanker and learn how to spell. Why don’t you just say “i’m pretending to be rich on a website in the hope that some cunts will recognise my imagined superiority and lick my arse”? What a twat. 

Everybody knows that kebabs are the best.....especially on a Friday night. If you don’t like it fuck off down the Cafe Royal and bum Jamie Oliver you pretentious fucking arsehole.

I sense real anger in this post jewdy. If a semi-literate post from our Iron Stone dwelling friend mong-u-mental has you flinging shit in the very first response to a brand new topic I think you might need a permanent break from the corner. 

Your initial diatribe also contravenes rule 10...

10. Give time to for nominations to be discussed. Posts which attempt immediately to derail a thread either by attacking the poster or the nomination will be removed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

KFC used to be ok, when they used to leave the skin on and it was nice and pleasantly greasy. But unfortunately, gay hippy fucking faggotry prevailed. Now they're scared that someone could consume an ounce or two of fat and actually enjoy themselves.

McDonalds started bagging up carrot sticks too. They should fuck right off and let the kids enjoy a bit of greasy cow meat. They'll probably get brain tumours from their Mobile phone signals and die at 25 anyway.

McShite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ok Rangdo. Completely unaffected by the dreaded global pandemic. As is everybody I know or associate with. How are you up there on Arg?

Not too bad at all. I hope judgetwi is okay though. His angry and quick response to MCs topic could be indicative of something far more serious than oily fried faux chicken... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Not too bad at all. I hope judgetwi is okay though. His angry and quick response to MCs topic could be indicative of something far more serious than oily fried faux chicken... 

Morning Gronda. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Not too bad at all. I hope judgetwi is okay though. His angry and quick response to MCs topic could be indicative of something far more serious than oily fried faux chicken... 

Far, far more serious...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Hello Camberwell Gypsy, how are you today? 

What are your thoughts on KFC and Billy Joe Saunders? 

Last time I had KFC was about 5 years ago. Went in to the one at Lewisham and there was 2 blecks trying to kill each other. 

Billy Joe Saunders is a fucking idiot. But a decent fighter. I dont think he would beat many of the top middleweights of the past though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/05/2020 at 05:35, Eric Cuntman said:

KFC used to be ok, when they used to leave the skin on and it was nice and pleasantly greasy. But unfortunately, gay hippy fucking faggotry prevailed. Now they're scared that someone could consume an ounce or two of fat and actually enjoy themselves.

McDonalds started bagging up carrot sticks too. They should fuck right off and let the kids enjoy a bit of greasy cow meat. They'll probably get brain tumours from their Mobile phone signals and die at 25 anyway.

Way back (and before KFC became any-persons franchise) it was the best cooked fucking chicken you could get after a night on the piss. At the other end of the scale were the steak-houses, and folks would drive miles to get to one, and I aint talking about yer Bernie's. All but a few have just seemed to vanish over the years, and yet they'd always be packed-out and as busy as fuck... I put it down to the decreasing quality of the meat. Vacuum-packed foreign shite from Argentina, and as rank as old boots.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Last time I had KFC was about 5 years ago. Went in to the one at Lewisham and there was 2 blecks trying to kill each other.  

With drummers or with thighs? 

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove
DIPPING ME MASK IN DETOL FOR A MINUTE OR TWO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/05/2020 at 03:59, judgetwi said:

Oh shut the fuck up wanker and learn how to spell. Why don’t you just say “i’m pretending to be rich on a website in the hope that some cunts will recognise my imagined superiority and lick my arse”? What a twat. 

Everybody knows that kebabs are the best.....especially on a Friday night. If you don’t like it fuck off down the Cafe Royal and bum Jamie Oliver you pretentious fucking arsehole.

Only a shish Jewdy, only a shish. It's a well known fact that donner meat normally contains portions of teen sex victims killed by grooming gangs.

It happened once in some northern shithole like Bradford. Don't believe me Google it, but Roops probably will anyway.

You carry on eating em!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

"KFC cunts who que for hours"

Que?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/05/2020 at 04:44, Gronda Gronda said:

Zinger meals are quite nice. 

They are indeed, but only after picking the lettuce out. Green fucking no-calorie crap.

562297_619067401458209_150437997_n.jpg?_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

With drummers or with thighs? 

See the source image

Dunno. Didn't fucking care either. Just got me spicy wings and chips and left them to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They are indeed, but only after picking the lettuce out. Green fucking no-calorie crap.

562297_619067401458209_150437997_n.jpg?_

Spoken like a true Jock there, Baws.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Dunno. Didn't fucking care either. Just got me spicy wings and chips and left them to it. 

They're fine, Gyps, as long as yer follow government guidelines and cover yer hands.

See the source image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I should have posted this while Reptile was here. I could imagine him dancing in his SuperTed y-fronts to it.

 

And @Joker

The KFC Scatburger is a load of shit. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
GRILLING ME HALF-POUNDER FOR 20 SECONDS.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...