CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

70;000 fruit and veg pickers needed in UK

Guest N/A

On 22/05/2020 at 02:56, Eric Cuntman said:

Give it six months and they'll be rounding cunts up at gunpoint to work the fields as slaves. Obviously, all the produce will be rationed sparingly to the peasants in exchange for back breaking toil. The rest will be shipped to the private islands of the Branson/Bono/Gates cunts, who are sitting with their feet up. Laughing their arses off because they're in control now.

It's called communism and thats exactly why those cunts started this Coronavirus bullshit.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm not entirely sure that a barrow-boy chancer who admitted to helping himself to the delights of sex workers and has left a trail of broken marriages and families in his wake is in a position to call anyone a "slag".

Indeed.

Vermin such as “King Billy” are more than happy to exploit women and reap financial rewards but would go berserk if his own kin were involved and he wasn’t on a fat percentage...

A slimeball hypocrite and all round dungbeetle.

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Indeed.

Vermin such as “King Billy” are more than happy to exploit women and reap financial rewards but would go berserk if his own kin were involved and he wasn’t on a fat percentage...

Never mind all of that... How's yer arse for cracking walnuts? 

27 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Indeed.

You should see him trying to walk to the shop:

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
On 22/05/2020 at 02:48, Monumental cunt said:

Well we are now seeing adverts for fruit and veg pickers on the tv as we need 70,000 to pick the crops.....   

with 10,000,000 immigrants already in the country surely we can give them all a shovel.  The cunts are already here...

to be fair when half the cunts on here are laid off and made redundant from their shit jobs in local government and the local sweet shop...this type of work will be the only work they can get ....

I love how the advert glamourises the idea of a days hard graft in the field as some middle class sort of activity like gardening..... it will be fucking back breaking.... for fuck all,pay.....  enjoy Roops...

Where the fuck is the fruit to pick? Most of our shite gets shipped from bongo land or has been stored in some poxy depot in Calais for the past 6 months. Proper fruit only comes laced in syrup, or dried to fuck at Holland & Barret. 

As for yer average veg, its seen neither Sun nor soil, and the only the that needs picking from the tasteless muck, is its price tag. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
DIPPING ME MASK IN DETOL FOR A MINUTE OR TWO.

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That has to be bullshit. 3 hits, the last two as soon as he moved. Nature isn't a sniper.

I was trying to work out how it was done, then it struck me. 

18 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Indeed.

Idiot.

On 23/05/2020 at 10:21, Mrs Roops said:

I'm not entirely sure that a barrow-boy chancer who admitted to helping himself to the delights of sex workers and has left a trail of broken marriages and families in his wake is in a position to call anyone a "slag".

Del Boy had his critics too.

On 23/05/2020 at 22:41, 'eavensabove said:

Where the fuck is the fruit to pick? Most of our shite gets shipped from bongo land or has been stored in some poxy depot in Calais for the past 6 months. Proper fruit only comes laced in syrup, or dried to fuck at Holland & Barret. 

As for yer average veg, its seen neither Sun nor soil, and the only the that needs picking from the tasteless muck, is its price tag. 

To be fair when I say fruit I mean the stuff that goes into all the fucking cheap Cider we drink and when I say veg I of course mean the potatoe we eat in little red cardboard containers with a golden M on the box.....  tell the cunts there will be NO fries with there nuggets and they will be out there in the fields ....... for at least a day anyway.

On 23/05/2020 at 22:17, White Cunt said:

I count myself as a strawberry person since circa 1993, when I won a case of Champagne in Marks and Spencer Strawberry Competition. One of my very few lifetime achievements.

There was that award you won for handjobs on Plymouth docks in 1989...

On 23/05/2020 at 10:13, Mrs Roops said:

Many apologies Monumental Cunt, I had forgotten that you are a Chartered Surveyor, so respected in fact that you count knighted Oxbridge academics amongst your regular dining companions. The fact that you professed to never using computers in your line of work and that you were unable to correctly identify the building material used in the construction of your home should of course not be employed to infer that you are a mendacious simpleton who sources "facts" from Daily Star headlines and a YouTube vid presented by Sid Bonkers.

Do Fruitloops grow on trees?

Don’t worry Loops....  One day I will tell you it’s all just a front and a piss take.  Then I will explain irony....   once you get that in about 2043 we will laugh and laugh ever so much...     Bye the way I was speaking to my mate the other month before Wong flu paralised the entire word, as he showed me round his visitors Centre at stone henge.   You tube and Daily Star are more your thing than mine I suspect.   More bait along in a bit.....   nibbles...

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Don’t worry Loops....  One day I will tell you it’s all just a front and a piss take.  Then I will explain irony....   once you get that in about 2043 we will laugh and laugh ever so much...     Bye the way I was speaking to my mate the other month before Wong flu paralised the entire word, as he showed me round his visitors Centre at stone henge.   You tube and Daily Star are more your thing than mine I suspect.   More bait along in a bit.....   nibbles...

You'll have to join a very long queue of Mitty's who say they were being "ironic" after they've been caught out.

• Like 1

Guest Monaco Slim

Thats probably where that polish cunt at my work was sent to. Picking vegetables is about the only thing that stupid polish cunt is capable of.