CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

70;000 fruit and veg pickers needed in UK

Guest N/A

On 27/05/2020 at 11:25, Mrs Roops said:

You'll have to join a very long queue of Mitty's who say they were being "ironic" after they've been caught out.

Caught out.... is this some fucking game of rounders?  Are you in the slips at the Oval?   Loops you know this is simply a persona that I amplify just to get the rise out of cunts like you. Especially when cunts like you take this fucking site so serious... like it’s a debating forum on a par with fucking Question time.... Dimbleby years only of course...

Dont be such a silly girl...

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Caught out.... is this some fucking game of rounders?  Are you in the slips at the Oval?   Loops you know this is simply a persona that I amplify just to get the rise out of cunts like you. Especially when cunts like you take this fucking site so serious... like it’s a debating forum on a par with fucking Question time.... Dimbleby years only of course...

Dont be such a silly girl...

Are you saying she doesn’t really run the whole world? 

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Are you saying she doesn’t really run the whole world? 

Only the white half...  the brown half wouldn’t have a woman run shit.  Especially the peacefuls...

Aluns Snack bar...

On 27/05/2020 at 09:37, White Cunt said:

I was not aware that such exists, but thanks for the insider’s info.

Yes you won the awards three years running .... between 1998 and 2001

Best wanker, Best Supporting Fluff and of course, Best new Cummer....

Your name was etched into the wall of fame in the bogs down on the docks in 2002 by Gorgeous George ..... along with your telephone number.

Bummer..

2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Your name was etched into the wall of fame in the bogs down on the docks in 2002 by Gorgeous George ..... along with your telephone number.

Bummer..

How do you know? 

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

...Loops you know this is simply a persona that I amplify just to get the rise out of cunts like you. Especially when cunts like you take this fucking site so serious...

Give it up, Walt. If that truly is the case you wouldn't try to backtrack...that and losing your temper from time to time.

15 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Bummer..

Were you surveying the site at the time? And got paid in favours?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

"Two pound ten a tit, and a fiver for his arse".

A shilling to be willing. A pound to touch the ground. A score to be a whore. A ton to fist his bum.  

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If you want some bum you can fuck my chum cos you’ll get no arse from me.

Tattooed upon the spine of Fwanks pet pug. 

Now...y’see..I’d pick veg if I thought it would help.... but where are these jobs? How would you apply.? I’ll bet it’s a fucking mess...I was asked to go back on the register as a nurse.....I said yes...I’ve heard fuck all since. They couldn’t organise a lucky bag in a sweet shop. All this has been roughed out on the back of a fucking fag packet with no thought to detail.....what a bunch of utter.....utter cunts.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Now...y’see..I’d pick veg if I thought it would help.... but where are these jobs? How would you apply.? I’ll bet it’s a fucking mess...I was asked to go back on the register as a nurse.....I said yes...I’ve heard fuck all since. They couldn’t organise a lucky bag in a sweet shop. All this has been roughed out on the back of a fucking fag packet with no thought to detail.....what a bunch of utter.....utter cunts.

Quite. All bullshit to give the appearance they are doing something.