Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Monumental cunt

70;000 fruit and veg pickers needed in UK

Recommended Posts

Well we are now seeing adverts for fruit and veg pickers on the tv as we need 70,000 to pick the crops.....   

with 10,000,000 immigrants already in the country surely we can give them all a shovel.  The cunts are already here...

to be fair when half the cunts on here are laid off and made redundant from their shit jobs in local government and the local sweet shop...this type of work will be the only work they can get ....

I love how the advert glamourises the idea of a days hard graft in the field as some middle class sort of activity like gardening..... it will be fucking back breaking.... for fuck all,pay.....  enjoy Roops...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Well we are now seeing adverts for fruit and veg pickers on the tv as we need 70,000 to pick the crops.....   

with 10,000,000 immigrants already in the country surely we can give them all a shovel.  The cunts are already here...

to be fair when half the cunts on here are laid off and made redundant from their shit jobs in local government and the local sweet shop...this type of work will be the only work they can get ....

I love how the advert glamourises the idea of a days hard graft in the field as some middle class sort of activity like gardening..... it will be fucking back breaking.... for fuck all,pay.....  enjoy Roops...

Give it six months and they'll be rounding cunts up at gunpoint to work the fields as slaves. Obviously, all the produce will be rationed sparingly to the peasants in exchange for back breaking toil. The rest will be shipped to the private islands of the Branson/Bono/Gates cunts, who are sitting with their feet up. Laughing their arses off because they're in control now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Well we are now seeing adverts for fruit and veg pickers on the tv as we need 70,000 to pick the crops.....   

with 10,000,000 immigrants already in the country surely we can give them all a shovel.  The cunts are already here...

to be fair when half the cunts on here are laid off and made redundant from their shit jobs in local government and the local sweet shop...this type of work will be the only work they can get ....

I love how the advert glamourises the idea of a days hard graft in the field as some middle class sort of activity like gardening..... it will be fucking back breaking.... for fuck all,pay.....  enjoy Roops...

The irony is that when the furlough money runs out it will be someone like me who consigns you to the rubbish tip. Normally I feel dreadful when that happens but in your case...well, the word schadenfreude springs to mind...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The irony is that when the furlough money runs out it will be someone like me who consigns you to the rubbish tip. Normally I feel dreadful when that happens but in your case...well, the word schadenfreude springs to mind...

Gosh you're important. Do you also have an electronic access card for the government nuclear bunkers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gosh you're important. Do you also have an electronic access card for the government nuclear bunkers?

Hey, you get to decide who enters an over-hyped drinking dive. Importance is relative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hey, you get to decide who enters an over-hyped drinking dive. Importance is relative.

Well, you wouldn't be allowed in. Known troublemaker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Give it six months and they'll be rounding cunts up at gunpoint to work the fields as slaves. Obviously, all the produce will be rationed sparingly to the peasants in exchange for back breaking toil. The rest will be shipped to the private islands of the Branson/Bono/Gates cunts, who are sitting with their feet up. Laughing their arses off because they're in control now.

What will happen is that they'll all disappear when they're visas are up. You'll see them down in the underground dipping pockets and handbags. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The irony is that when the furlough money runs out it will be someone like me who consigns you to the rubbish tip. Normally I feel dreadful when that happens but in your case...well, the word schadenfreude springs to mind...

Schaden Freude? Isn't that the cunt who had that large dog advertising dog food in the 70s, allegedly believed to be involved in Savilry? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Schaden Freude? Isn't that the cunt who had that large dog advertising dog food in the 70s, allegedly believed to be involved in Savilry? 

Didn't he also have an involvement with clemantines?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, you wouldn't be allowed in. Known troublemaker.

There goes grab a granny night

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gosh you're important. Do you also have an electronic access card for the government nuclear bunkers?

I've never understood the need of bunkers for the rich in a nuclear conflict. After all, when the dust settles and us plebs have all turned to dust or melted, the rich cunts are going to be fuckin' incapable of rolling up their sleeves and getting dirty, so the useless twats will starve to death after the rations have been eaten. Fuck 'em!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Joker said:

I've never understood the need of bunkers for the rich in a nuclear conflict. After all, when the dust settles and us plebs have all turned to dust or melted, the rich cunts are going to be fuckin' incapable of rolling up their sleeves and getting dirty, so the useless twats will starve to death after the rations have been eaten. Fuck 'em!

The bunkers are for the politicians, who will have vast stocks of water decent food and nice living quarters. There will also be an SAS protection detail down there.

How long do you reckon before the SAS bods get fucked off with eating tinned spaghetti and sleeping in concrete dormitories?

Guess what happens next? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Schaden Freude? Isn't that the cunt who had that large dog advertising dog food in the 70s, allegedly believed to be involved in Savilry? 

Yes... what a cunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The irony is that when the furlough money runs out it will be someone like me who consigns you to the rubbish tip. Normally I feel dreadful when that happens but in your case...well, the word schadenfreude springs to mind...

You’re completely fucking mad. Go and lie down in a dark room and have a good think about the bullshit coming out of your gob.FFS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’re completely fucking mad. Go and lie down in a dark room and have a good think about the bullshit coming out of your gob.FFS.

Gosh, what on earth would make you want to write that?

christmas-tree-seller-norway-2.jpg?w=650

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gosh you're important. Do you also have an electronic access card for the government nuclear bunkers?

 

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Gosh, what on earth would make you want to write that?

christmas-tree-seller-norway-2.jpg?w=650

I made you do that. I'm in your subconscious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The irony is that when the furlough money runs out it will be someone like me who consigns you to the rubbish tip. Normally I feel dreadful when that happens but in your case...well, the word schadenfreude springs to mind...

Iam not furloughed....still working.   As you should know Construction and property development has been allowed to continue through this bullshit bit of a cold flu so what period.    It’s cunts like you on the factory floor at Honda Swindon production line that will be picking potatoes for a living.    When do you start?

You strike me as a Strawberry type person...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Iam not furloughed....still working.   As you should know Construction and property development has been allowed to continue through this bullshit bit of a cold flu so what period.    It’s cunts like you on the factory floor at Honda Swindon production line that will be picking potatoes for a living.    When do you start?

You strike me as a Strawberry type person...

She strikes me as a fucking know all slag.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Joker said:

I've never understood the need of bunkers for the rich in a nuclear conflict. After all, when the dust settles and us plebs have all turned to dust or melted, the rich cunts are going to be fuckin' incapable of rolling up their sleeves and getting dirty, so the useless twats will starve to death after the rations have been eaten. Fuck 'em!

Darwin couldn't put it better himself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

 

I made you do that. I'm in your subconscious.

...or maybe I'm in yours. You're certainly enamoured enough.

On 21/04/2020 at 12:16, Mrs Roops said:

Gosh,... 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Iam not furloughed....still working.   As you should know Construction and property development has been allowed to continue through this bullshit bit of a cold flu so what period.    It’s cunts like you on the factory floor at Honda Swindon production line that will be picking potatoes for a living.    When do you start?

You strike me as a Strawberry type person...

Many apologies Monumental Cunt, I had forgotten that you are a Chartered Surveyor, so respected in fact that you count knighted Oxbridge academics amongst your regular dining companions. The fact that you professed to never using computers in your line of work and that you were unable to correctly identify the building material used in the construction of your home should of course not be employed to infer that you are a mendacious simpleton who sources "facts" from Daily Star headlines and a YouTube vid presented by Sid Bonkers.

Do Fruitloops grow on trees?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, King Billy said:

She strikes me as a fucking know all slag.

I'm not entirely sure that a barrow-boy chancer who admitted to helping himself to the delights of sex workers and has left a trail of broken marriages and families in his wake is in a position to call anyone a "slag".

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The bunkers are for the politicians, who will have vast stocks of water decent food and nice living quarters. There will also be an SAS protection detail down there.

How long do you reckon before the SAS bods get fucked off with eating tinned spaghetti and sleeping in concrete dormitories?

Guess what happens next? Lol

Some utterly warped bastard shags Diane Abbott. Lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...