CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Harry’s old football self indulgent cunts

Guest N/A

So a second series of Harry the Churchill dogs old football cunts has been on the tv......   showing a bunch of fat old cunts parade around like an old boys club of pissed up wankers.     Playing drinking games in Amsterdam bars like a set of teenage cunts on a school trip in 6th form....   we are given an under current of sympathy stories about how they blew millions on birds, drugs, booze and gambling.....and are supposed to feel fucking sorry for these self indulged fucking pricks.     I don’t know if this second series was meant to be fucking ironic and to show them for what they are?      A bunch of fucking wankers..... death would be too good for them.  Hope they lose all their money first....and they find their girlfriends being fucked by John Terry.    That’s the third series sorted.

cunts.

3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

So a second series of Harry the Churchill dogs old football cunts has been on the tv......   showing a bunch of fat old cunts parade around like an old boys club of pissed up wankers.     Playing drinking games in Amsterdam bars like a set of teenage cunts on a school trip in 6th form....   we are given an under current of sympathy stories about how they blew millions on birds, drugs, booze and gambling.....and are supposed to feel fucking sorry for these self indulged fucking pricks.     I don’t know if this second series was meant to be fucking ironic and to show them for what they are?      A bunch of fucking wankers..... death would be too good for them.  Hope they lose all their money first....and they find their girlfriends being fucked by John Terry.    That’s the third series sorted.

cunts.

I don't often disagree with you MC, but despite having fuck all interest in football, I really enjoyed this shit. Mainly because it was a bunch of men, actually behaving like men. A throwback to a time before men all had to mince around being quiet and non-threatening. 

And be fair. Considering most of them have been retired for 20 years, they can still play. Just the stamina gone, but the skills remain. I liked it.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't often disagree with you MC, but despite having fuck all interest in football, I really enjoyed this shit. Mainly because it was a bunch of men, actually behaving like men. A throwback to a time before men all had to mince around being quiet and non-threatening. 

And be fair. Considering most of them have been retired for 20 years, they can still play. Just the stamina gone, but the skills remain. I liked it.

Yes is see your point about old school  manliness being shown on TV being a rare thing...... but it was done so ironically.    Almost pityfully.....    Then the sympathy shit got too much in the way of the footy....   to much crying and rubbing it better with their wallets....

should have just been Teddy and Mers double ending a Dutch hooker after 20 pints and a snort...then blowing ten grand on a bet as to who scored in the game....followed by a massive fucking punch up with z Germans on the pitch..... now that is worth watching...

Just now, Monumental cunt said:

Yes is see your point about old school  manliness being shown on TV being a rare thing...... but it was done so ironically.    Almost pityfully.....    Then the sympathy shit got too much in the way of the footy....   to much crying and rubbing it better with their wallets....

should have just been Teddy and Myers double ending a Dutch hooker after 20 pints and a snort...then blowing ten grand on a bet as to who scored in the game....followed by a massive fucking punch up with z Germans on the pitch..... now that is worth watching...

Did you see the first series? Robbie Fowler would still piss all over the current crop of millionaire poodles. A lost generation. I remember watching John McEnroe Shit all over a few 27 year old superstar pros when he was 50. Some challenge series. He ran out of steam after half an hour, but talent never leaves you, only youth. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you see the first series? Robbie Fowler would still piss all over the current crop of millionaire poodles. A lost generation. I remember watching John McEnroe Shit all over a few 27 year old superstar pros when he was 50. Some challenge series. He ran out of steam after half an hour, but talent never leaves you, only youth. 

Yes I watched the first series.... it was more about the footy.  Then they stumbled onto the Paul Merton story half way through when he had a melt down.     Seemed this second series is all about melt downs and less about football..... shame.

I played a charity game with David platt.... he’s from oldham like me and was at same local club.     He’s a fat cunt now but still got great touch. Can’t get ball off him...   he’s a cunt as well.

10 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes I watched the first series.... it was more about the footy.  Then they stumbled onto the Paul Merton story half way through when he had a melt down.     Seemed this second series is all about melt downs and less about football..... shame.

I played a charity game with David platt.... he’s from oldham like me and was at same local club.     He’s a fat cunt now but still got great touch. Can’t get ball off him...   he’s a cunt as well.

I would love to go on the piss with Ruddock. An hilarious cunt. He once broke both legs on some cunt or other... when asked years later if he regretted it, he replied.. "yeah I do regret it. I only meant to break one of them".

13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

cunts.

Two things: 1. Harry Rednapp has now became a massive pain in the arse who seems to be on every fucking advert on tv and radio making himself look a right cunt.

2. I dont profess to be an expert in iron ball, but they are fuck all compared to their 60s and 70s heavy drinking, heavy gambling and womanising counterparts. If they met in a 'pound for pound' match where everybody is back to their peaks, a team containing Greavesie, Best, Alan Hudson, Stan Bowles, Rodney Marsh, Bobby Moore and Alan Gilzean would wipe the fucking floor with these mediocre cunts.  Barnes lived on that goal he got against the Brazilians. Greaves and Best did that sort of thing week in week out. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would love to go on the piss with Ruddock. An hilarious cunt. He once broke both legs on some cunt or other... when asked years later if he regretted it, he replied.. "yeah I do regret it. I only meant to break one of them".

Did you see that episode of 'can't pay? We'll take it away'? Ruddock owed a few grand to a vets practice. The two burly cunts turned up only to be told he was on Brazil covering the Worl Cup. His wife told them to fuck off off her property and started throwing water at them. 

13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

cunts.

You’re a cunt for watching this shit and a massive wanker for telling us about it...

Fuck off .

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did you see that episode of 'can't pay? We'll take it away'? Ruddock owed a few grand to a vets practice. The two burly cunts turned up only to be told he was on Brazil covering the Worl Cup. His wife told them to fuck off off her property and started throwing water at them. 

Then he turned up and the bailiff explained to him that she'd been abusive and aggressive, he smiled and said "Welcome to my world". He was fine with them though. If he had turned nasty, that little ginger bailiff would have been in trouble. I reckon Ruddock could have a scrap. Saying that, he wasn't keen on going toe to toe with Cantona.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Then he turned up and the bailiff explained to him that she'd been abusive and aggressive, he smiled and said "Welcome to my world". He was fine with them though. If he had turned nasty, that little ginger bailiff would have been in trouble. I reckon Ruddock could have a scrap. Saying that, he wasn't keen on going toe to toe with Cantona.

Probably because Ruddock would have killed him.

My dad knew a reporter for the evening news who followed Spurs on a tour of Italy. They played I think it was Torino,  and in the first half there was two italian thugs in the first half who were kicking the shit out of Glenn Hoddle with no protection from the local ref. At half time Spurs players Terry Naylor and Don McCallister grabbed these two cunts in the tunnel and apparently gave them a right good seeing to. Terry Naylor took no prisoners. 

46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Apparently he'd just dropped off his 2 brothers who are mental. He was glad he had because they'd would have kicked the living shit out the bailiffs.

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stirling Moss’s hearse can do 150.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Two things: 1. Harry Rednapp has now became a massive pain in the arse who seems to be on every fucking advert on tv and radio making himself look a right cunt.

2. I dont profess to be an expert in iron ball, but they are fuck all compared to their 60s and 70s heavy drinking, heavy gambling and womanising counterparts. If they met in a 'pound for pound' match where everybody is back to their peaks, a team containing Greavesie, Best, Alan Hudson, Stan Bowles, Rodney Marsh, Bobby Moore and Alan Gilzean would wipe the fucking floor with these mediocre cunts.  Barnes lived on that goal he got against the Brazilians. Greaves and Best did that sort of thing week in week out. 

It’s a funny old game.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

11 men enter, Robin Friday leaves.

The man don't give a fuck.

6 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re a cunt for watching this shit and a massive wanker for telling us about it...

Fuck off .

Now....let’s go through the logic here.  You think the program is shit and yet Iam a massive wanker for nominating it....

let’s have a think....... mmmmmmh

Cunt

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not a bad comment for a bird.....

Guest judgetwi

Fucking hell! The usual idiots who are always trotting out “football is for irons”......”they all kiss each other the bumders” suddenly getting all wrapped up with the toxic masculinity they have seen on some two bob telly programme which is promoting the very same weaknesses they are always slagging off. How fucking confused are you?

If I may quote the great Billy Bonds.......”there ain’t enough money in the world for Arry Redknapp.” That’s what this programme was about you muggy cunts.

I like my footy but i wouldn't watch this pile of cack if you paid me,Harry 'ballbag face' Redknapp(how him and his fugly munter of a wife had decent looking kids |I'll never know) is a grade 1 cunt and I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.His ex daughter in law would get it though.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He once did the trouser pockets and nob out, 'Elephant trick' on a hotel pool table. James Hunt did the same thing on a Jumbo Jet.

He got into a few rucks because he was married to a black woman and took a bit of abuse from people. 

I love the Super Furry Animals record cover of him. 

I have family in Berkshire and Wiltshire and are all Swindon fans. I remember going with them as a kid to the county ground in the early 70s. Versus Reading was the big match with the rucks to go with it. My uncle got nicked for fighting Reading supporters at one game but lucky for him one of the coppers lived in the same town so fucked him off. But I remember seeing him play against Swindon. 

On 23/05/2020 at 04:00, Eric Cuntman said:

He once did the trouser pockets and nob out, 'Elephant trick' on a hotel pool table. James Hunt did the same thing on a Jumbo Jet.

If you’re going to do the Elephant trick a Jumbo jet seems a good place to do it.