CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dominic Cummings

Guest JG74

Guest judgetwi
On 26/05/2020 at 08:58, Dawn Chorus said:

What are your thoughts on Covid-19 Judge ? @Eric Cuntman .. Everyone I know along with myself knows someone who who thinks that they have had Covid-19,  but none of us know anyone who as actually been diagnosed with it, ended up in hospital and being treated for it or who have died from it.

I don’t why you are asking me My Lady. I only hang about with alcoholic druggie Jew cripples in wheelchairs. Most of them don’t know what is going on and those that do don’t give a fuck anyway.

Sorry, can’t help you. 

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I don’t why you are asking me My Lady. I only hang about with alcoholic druggie Jew cripples in wheelchairs. Most of them don’t know what is going on and those that do don’t give a fuck anyway.

Sorry, can’t help you. 

Do you think that old brownshirts are vulnerable to Corvid-19

Guest judgetwi
26 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Do you think that old brownshirts are vulnerable to Corvid-19

Do me a favour Mrs. You really think you can push my buttons to have a pop at my old Nazi friend? How fucking thick do you think I am? You wanna slag him off do it yourself. I ain’t nobody’s donkey.

I don't particularly like or dislike this pre cancerous looking spiv as we have never met. However, I do know that our wonderful, informative and free media are not going to get their teeth out of his arse anytime soon. The utter hypocrisy of  constantly peddling of the "us and them" bullshit to convince cunts like me that they are standing up for the ordinary mug. They seem to have amnesia about the last 100 years they have stood by and let the duopoly pick our pockets and pull our pissers at the same time.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't particularly like or dislike this pre cancerous looking spiv as we have never met. However, I do know that our wonderful, informative and free media are not going to get their teeth out of his arse anytime soon. The utter hypocrisy of  constantly peddling of the "us and them" bullshit to convince cunts like me that they are standing up for the ordinary mug. They seem to have amnesia about the last 100 years they have stood by and let the duopoly pick our pockets and pull our pissers at the same time.

If I may specifically mention the BBC. They've not only stood by and let the duopoly pull our pissers... they also stood by and let Jimmy Savile pull children. 

Guest judgetwi

Fair play to Jellyfish Johnson. After 72 hours of the relentless remoaner media onslaught I expected him to buckle, but he’s grown a pair of bollocks from somewhere. They say this bald cunt keeps him in touch with real people, something very necessary for an Eton toffboy. If that’s the case I expect the following very soon :

(1) cancel HS2

(2) tell Charlie Chan to stick his 5G up his bat infested arse

(3) blow those fucking peaceful dinghies out of the fucking water

Ok, the last one might be pushing it a bit but we live in hope. A week is a long time in politics.

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

Some quotations from Cummings re the EU which nicely sum up some of the reasons that I favour the UK leaving the EU ..

"Extremists are on the rise in Europe and are being fuelled unfortunately by the Euro project and by the centralisation of power in Brussels. It is increasingly important that Britain offers an example of civilised, democratic, liberal self-government.

At an Ogilvy conference in 2017, Cummings stated his belief that the EU, rather than solving issues, was fuelling radicalism and extremism due to a perceived lack of control over issues such as economy and immigration:

For me ... the worst-case scenario for Europe is a return to 1930s-style protectionism and extremism. And to me the EU project, the Eurozone project, are driving the growth of extremism. The single most important reason, really, for why I wanted to get out of the EU is I think that it will drain the poison of a lot of political debates ... UKIP and Nigel Farage would be finished. Once there’s democratic control of immigration policy, immigration will go back to being a second- or third-order issue."

Also worth reading this quote ..

"In March 2020, it was reported in The Sunday Times that during a private engagement the previous month, Cummings had claimed that the government's strategy towards the coronavirus was "herd immunity, protect the economy and if that means some pensioners die, too bad". The spokesman for 10 Downing Street decried the article as "a highly defamatory fabrication" which "includes a series of apparent quotes from meetings which are invented". On 27 April, the Guardian website reported that Cummings sat in on meetings of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE), which advises the cabinet on coronavirus response. Cummings urged a faster lockdown and encouraged the scientists to support the closure of pubs and restaurants."

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ogilvy?

he was fucking brilliant in 'Return Of The Saint'.

What was good about that was when the story was supposed to be set in Zurich or Istanbul, it was actually filmed in those places. The Roger Moore days they showed a grainy piece of film with the caption 'Geneva' and then the same wooden set, dressed up to look like the country it was supposed to be in. With the token sweaty cunt in a fez. 

Guest judgetwi

I see over a million weeping and whining remoaner snowflakes have signed a petition to re-introduce capital punishment for this serial child murderer. Including, I believe, a certain Mavis Riley wannabe......the Right Honourable pathetic quisling, Theresa May (remember that bitch?)

Too late my little traitor friends. If even a weak tosser like Boris hasn’t collapsed like a cardboard box already he’s not going to do it now.

On 28/05/2020 at 07:09, Dawn Chorus said:

Also worth reading this quote ..

"In March 2020, it was reported in The Sunday Times that during a private engagement the previous month, Cummings had claimed that the government's strategy towards the coronavirus was "herd immunity, protect the economy and if that means some pensioners die, too bad". The spokesman for 10 Downing Street decried the article as "a highly defamatory fabrication" which "includes a series of apparent quotes from meetings which are invented". On 27 April, the Guardian website reported that Cummings sat in on meetings of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE), which advises the cabinet on coronavirus response. Cummings urged a faster lockdown and encouraged the scientists to support the closure of pubs and restaurants."

Where do I sign?

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Any well-educated man having so much influence on government policy who dresses like a 10 year-old skateboarder and feigns a puzzled expression when the cameras are on him qualifies as a default-cunt . He has form for heavy drinking and general cuntery which isn't as bad if you're a pleasant person but one look at this psycho is enough to send him top of the league. And he didn't bring about Brexit - my old drinking pal Nigel Farage fucking well did - hiring a fleet of red buses and sparking it off afterwards is leaching off Nigel's life's work. Classic cuntery. 

On 25/05/2020 at 15:47, judgetwi said:

Dominic Cummings, the remoaners’ favourite bogeyman. This is the cunt who, allegedly, persuaded us thickos to spurn the advances of the wonderful EU. Observing the media witch hunt over the weekend i’m just wondering how many kids this bald headed cunt has murdered. 

If i were him i’d definitely stay at home. Cunts who upset the Establishment tend to have unfortunate accidents or commit suicide in innovative ways.

I hope it ends badly for the cunt anyway.

• 2 months later...
Guest FuckOff
On 25/05/2020 at 17:00, Earl of Punkape said:

fuck off.

You called?

Cummings is the 'de facto' leader of the UK government.
A prize self opinionated cunt of all proportions!
I wish I had his eyesight!