CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Peaky Blinders Cunts who wear the suits and hats to work or out..

Guest N/A

So Peaky Blinders is a good old yarn and a great watch on TV..... but it’s the fucking cunts who think that even after half a dozen seasons.... and they have only just picked up on the fashion for wearing the suits and hats..... fucking 5 years too late.... indeed 105 years too late...

The cunts of course have the stupid fucking hair cut to go with the suit and the fake £8.99 watch they bought as a set with the tie and a silly fucking cloth cap...

Not happy with wearing this fucking shambles to places like Cheltenham Gypsy Pikey races....they then begin to wear it to work and even on nights out... I would openly stab any cunt if they turned up to a wedding in such garb.... or better still slash their fucking eyes with razors..

Utter fucking cuntery...

Guest judgetwi

I know exactly the sort of wankers you are talking about. The kind of knobends who say “seasons” instead of “series”. I’m with you on this one Pretend Northern Rich Boy Who Dragged Himself Out Of Poverty By His Bootstraps. All the way mate!

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Watched the first two episodes and dropped it. Pile of shite. Too many annoying characters and the Birmingham accent from some of the actors was fucking laughable. Cillian Murphy has the personality of a fishing rod. You could have put a flat cap on a railway sleeper and got more charisma. 

Noddy Holder should have got the lead role