CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Abolishing the police. Good or bad idea?

King Billy

“Hello. Thank you for calling 911. What’s your emergency please?”

”I need the police quickly. There’s a gang of rioters trying to break in to my house and they’ve burned all of  my neighbours houses.”

”I’m sorry Ma’m. The police have been abolished. Have you tried posting a black square on your Twitter feed? Thank you for your call. Black lives matter.”

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi

If I remember Karl Marx said something like “Abolish private property!! The bourgeoisie hold up their hands in horror yet private property has already been abolished for 9 tenths of the population.”

Same round my way. If you need a copper go down to the Streatham station and you might find a couple of the fat bastards in the KFC next door. The Police have already been abolished.

6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Same round my way. If you need a copper go down to the Streatham station and you might find a couple of the fat bastards in the KFC next door. The Police have already been abolished.

Sounds like sound neighbourhood policing to me, given the number of Yoot stabbings in Chicken shops. Have you taken a knee yet Judge? Just be careful you can get back up when you do, otherwise you’ll have another stuck-in the-bath debacle. No point ringing an ambulance round your way. Ring LBC instead. 

Guest judgetwi

Still bashing the disabled Bertie? Have you given up pretending you’re a doctor sad boy?  You may as well because everybody knows what a fucking fake you are.

Do I strike you as the sort of cunt who gets on his knees to beg forgiveness for his “white privilege”? It’s a bit difficult to get on your knees when you are in a wheelchair Bertie. Make up your muddled mind for fucks sake!

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Still bashing the disabled Bertie? Have you given up pretending you’re a doctor sad boy?  You may as well because everybody knows what a fucking fake you are.

Do I strike you as the sort of cunt who gets on his knees to beg forgiveness for his “white privilege”? It’s a bit difficult to get on your knees when you are in a wheelchair Bertie. Make up your muddled mind for fucks sake!

Come on Judge. Take a knee. It’s what George would have wanted. Otherwise his nephew Martin Looter King will be outside your gaff with his zippo.

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

”I need the police quickly. There’s a gang of rioters trying to break in to my house and they’ve burned all of  my neighbours houses.”

”I’m sorry Ma’m. The police have been abolished. Have you tried posting a black square on your Twitter feed? Thank you for your call. Black lives matter.”

I think it would make an interesting social experiment. Preferably as far away from my manor as possible. I'll play the NIMBY card on this one.

PS don't tell any cunt that most evenings when the coppers are stuck in A&E for hours with  self harming "missing people" who have unsuccessfully gone off to try to kill themselves for the 56th time this year, there is no more than two coppers to cover the whole area from Chelmsford to the Dengies.

50 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I didn’t know you’d progressed from the mobility scooter to full wheelie, so my apologies. Mind you I’d still bet my left nut you’d be on your knees in a flash for a rummage under the sofa if you dropped your last Chocolate Hobnob.

Have a great day, Cuntchops. 

Guest Monaco Slim

The police are too busy wasting our taxes arresting people who say mean words on twitter, fuck the lot of them.

Edited by Monaco Slim

Guest judgetwi
8 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

The police are too busy wasting our taxes arresting people who say mean words on twitter, fuck the lot of them, I'm enjoying watching the niggers & the pigs fighting

What fighting? I see coppers on their knees waiting to suck cock. I see coppers running away with a little fat bird at the back shitting herself. I don’t blame them. I blame the silver braided, piss poor, senior coppers who are just box ticking wankers, Commissioner Strap-On being the prime example.

But then how is this inept, murdering bitch still in there fucking it up in the first place? Only one cunt to blame......Jellyfish Johnson. Spineless, no balls, toff Public School wanker. 

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

What fighting? I see coppers on their knees waiting to suck cock. I see coppers running away with a little fat bird at the back shitting herself. I don’t blame them. I blame the silver braided, piss poor, senior coppers who are just box ticking wankers, Commissioner Strap-On being the prime example.

But then how is this inept, murdering bitch still in there fucking it up in the first place? Only one cunt to blame......Jellyfish Johnson. Spineless, no balls, toff Public School wanker. 

She's a Common purpose cunt like Supt Andy Bennett who was in charge when those unwashed trots threw Edward Colston's statue into Bristol harbour. He states that he has absolutely no regrets for ordering his subordinates to stand back and do nothing as multiple criminal offences were committed because the statue was "causing tension". A perfect example of a modern high ranking police officer if I've ever seen one and an utter fucking disgrace who isn't fit to do mall security.

I wonder if I'll get a free pass if I take a kango hammer to the monstrosity that is Karl Marx's tombstone in Highgate cemetery on behalf of the 110 million people butchered in his name? After all, it appears Iconoclasm is back in fashion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

She's a Common purpose cunt like Supt Andy Bennett who was in charge when those unwashed trots threw Edward Colston's statue into Bristol harbour. He states that he has absolutely no regrets for ordering his subordinates to stand back and do nothing as multiple criminal offences were committed because the statue was "causing tension". A perfect example of a modern high ranking police officer if I've ever seen one and an utter fucking disgrace who isn't fit to do mall security.

I wonder if I'll get a free pass if I take a kango hammer to the monstrosity that is Karl Marx's tombstone in Highgate cemetery on behalf of the 110 million people butchered in his name? After all, it appears Iconoclasm is back in fashion.

They want it all pulled down and hidden away, because it insults their sense of righteousness. And anyone who disagrees is really just a racist fascist.

The fact that they hate Churchill is just the icing on the cake, really. Once they've pulled down all the statues and replaced them with ones of George Floyd and Lewis Hamilton, I wonder if they'll move on to book burnings?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

The white supremacist are funding antifa, it is the white protesters defacing statues, making ridiculous claims the racism lurks in every corner, and that being born black in the modern world is akin to automatic failure in life. Young black kids listen to this message and automatically make this so. Antifa turn the general public off listening to the BLM argument. The real racists are antifa, and the uni movement is fully behind keeping the black race down, Bill Stickers you're a nazi scumbag.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

They want it all pulled down and hidden away, because it insults their sense of righteousness. And anyone who disagrees is really just a racist fascist.

The fact that they hate Churchill is just the icing on the cake, really. Once they've pulled down all the statues and replaced them with ones of George Floyd and Lewis Hamilton, I wonder if they'll move on to book burnings?

The hypocrisy of these cunts is beyond the pale. The fucking prick leading the campaign to have Cecil Rhodes statue removed from Oriel College Oxford is only a student there because of (wait for it...) a Rhodes scholarship! I have a feeling they won't get their way on this one because the college's main donors have said they'll walk if the statue is taken down. Yes, Rhodes was an unscrupulous bastard but so were the people he fucked over. If the cunts want the statue taken down then withdraw all of the Rhodes scholarships awarded to black people worldwide and demolish Rhodes house Oxford to be consistent.

As for the trots statue hit list, it requires a bit of revision because it lists the one of Sir Robert Peel on the basis that he raised a parliamentary petition to block the Foreign slave trade abolition bill in 1806. The problem here is that Peel was only 18 years old at the time and not even a fucking MP. They should also consider adding the statue of of Friedrich Engles which was erected in 2017 by a lefty artist despite protests from Manchester's large Ukrainian community many of whom had relatives who died in Soviet gulags and starved to death during the collectivisation period.

If these spoiled middle class wannabe revolutionaries want to move on to books then why not start with the Koran, Das Kapital and most of the crap written by Darcus Howe.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

The white supremacist are funding antifa, it is the white protesters defacing statues, making ridiculous claims the racism lurks in every corner, and that being born black in the modern world is akin to automatic failure in life. Young black kids listen to this message and automatically make this so. Antifa turn the general public off listening to the BLM argument. The real racists are antifa, and the uni movement is fully behind keeping the black race down, Bill Stickers you're a nazi scumbag.

It is also a media frenzy during a quiet time.