CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Abolishing the police. Good or bad idea?

King Billy

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wonder if the FBI files on Martin Luther King, detailing his participation in the sexual abuse of underage girls will ever be released. Apparently, he is recorded discussing and planning rape and abuse with an unnamed preacher. 

I'm guessing that it will all be erased before it becomes public. I have no idea whether it's true or not. But history proves that these deified, saintly figures tend to have a few perversions lurking in the cupboard.

It's true. J. Edgar Hoover ordered round the clock surveillance on King so he could get some shit on him. His FBI file is sealed until 2027 but several former agents have gone on record to state that King and several others were actually present in a hotel room shouting encouragement to the preacher as he raped a woman.

I'll be interested to see who else gets exposed as a raving pervert by the Jeffrey Epstein saga. I hope Bill Gates is in there somewhere. I despise that smug greedy bastard.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Minneapolis City Council last night voted with a veto proof majority to abolish the Minneapolis Police Department. Council leader, wait for it..........LISA BENDER announced to a cheering crowd. Dozens of cops have today requested early retirement and some have simply walked out and are refusing to even work any notice. Thousands of properties have been put up for sale in the first 2 hours of business today. Anyone with a brain is getting the hell out of there. This is going to be fun to watch.

Trump will be loving this shit. Minneapolis goes up in flames along with a few other cities run by the Democrats just in time for the election trail to start. Trump sends in the army about a week before voting and looks like George Patton to the rest of the country resulting in a landslide victory.

There was me thinking Tony Blair was a devious and unscrupulous cunt.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Just seen the news that Nigel Farage has been sacked from LBC for slagging off Slack lives matter and the filth. I have a feeling he's just about to get his own TV show.

The way this ridiculous, BLM shit is going, and the amount of outright and blatant racism is being directed at white people, he might be prime minister soon. Hopefully he'll put Tommy Robinson in charge of the police and give them all guns. This has got genuinely preposterous. Just being white is now an offence that must be apologised for and punished. Any action, spoken word uttered or opinion held by white people is now unacceptable. 

These cunts claim to want an end to racism... yet they've reinvented it in its purest form.

"In the future, the fascists will all be liberals"

-Winston Churchill-

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The way this ridiculous, BLM shit is going, and the amount of outright and blatant racism is being directed at white people, he might be prime minister soon. Hopefully he'll put Tommy Robinson in charge of the police and give them all guns. This has got genuinely preposterous. Just being white is now an offence that must be apologised for and punished. Any action, spoken word uttered or opinion held by white people is now unacceptable. 

These cunts claim to want an end to racism... yet they've reinvented it in its purest form.

-Winston Churchill-

It doesn't stop there Eric. 32 Labour MPs have written to the Home Secretary Priti Patel accusing her of "gaslighting" BLM after she bitchslapped a couple of them during a commons debate in response to their claim that she didn't understand anything about racism. Fair enough, she likes white cock but like she said, when she was a kid she got called all the Pakis under the sun and didn't feel entitled to engage in rioting so why the fuck should these cunts be handled with kid gloves? This isn't just ridiculous, it's getting fucking surreal!

I wouldn't be surprised if Farage fucks off to America when Brexit is done because the right wing media love him over there. He's said to have some serious financial problems so I would imagine he'll find it hard to turn down some easy money from Fox news.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

-Winston Churchill-

Its gonna be interesting in the Southern states if protestors try and knock down Confederate statues. I can't imagine Cleetus and the rest of the good ole boys letting that happen. Have you seen these cunts tooled up? 

29 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Its gonna be interesting in the Southern states if protestors try and knock down Confederate statues. I can't imagine Cleetus and the rest of the good ole boys letting that happen. Have you seen these cunts tooled up? 

Sorry to report that the fuckers already have and there's barely been a whimper. The statue of Jefferson Davis was pulled down in Richmond, Virginia and the huge nearby statue of Robert E. Lee will be removed in 10 days unless a half hearted legal challenge is successful. It would seem Billy Ray and his cousins have all died of the chinky plague or are too pussy whipped.

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Just seen the news that Nigel Farage has been sacked from LBC for slagging off Slack lives matter and the filth. I have a feeling he's just about to get his own TV show.

Despite his good work to get us Brexit, I suspect he is not much more than a gatekeeper. I don't think he would have got his slot on a national radio station otherwise.

10 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Despite his good work to get us Brexit, I suspect he is not much more than a gatekeeper. I don't think he would have got his slot on a national radio station otherwise.

It would seem that after the episode where Katie Hopkins pledged her allegiance to the Third Reich on twatter, Global Media loses control of its bowels whenever somebody says anything remotely controversial. Nick Ferrari will be out when his contract is up, I've no doubt about it.

I think Farage has been shafted by James O'Brien. The fucking shitweasal has been crowing about it on social media.

2 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

It would seem that after the episode where Katie Hopkins pledged her allegiance to the Third Reich on twatter, Global Media loses control of its bowels whenever somebody says anything remotely controversial. Nick Ferrari will be out when his contract is up, I've no doubt about it.

I think Farage has been shafted by James O'Brien. The fucking shitweasal has been crowing about it on social media.

The real fun will start when the press start looking through the past lives of some of the white BLM protestors and find some of them to have been at blackface and and nazi themed parties. \just wondering how long that will take.

• Like 1

The Baden-Powell statue is now set to be removed under fears that it is on a "target list to be attacked."

I will personally paypal everyone on here 20 quid, if they tweet out, or publicly announce somehow, that they are plotting to attack Robbie Williams.

Think about it. Twenty pounds. That's like... an eighth of a bottle of hand sanitizer.

On 11/06/2020 at 21:07, nocti said:

The Baden-Powell statue is now set to be removed under fears that it is on a "target list to be attacked."

I will personally paypal everyone on here 20 quid, if they tweet out, or publicly announce somehow, that they are plotting to attack Robbie Williams.

Think about it. Twenty pounds. That's like... an eighth of a bottle of hand sanitizer.

I'd pay good money to see that cunt dumped in a harbour