CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Abolishing the police. Good or bad idea?

King Billy

9 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

What profession have you adopted this week Cockers?

Well whatever I chose I’ll make sure I’m proudly council regulated and will avail myself fully of the canteen. 

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Of course you do. You were begging me to stop bullying you last week.

Begging you? I sincerely doubt it. I might manage a polite request to neck Domestos from time to time but mostly I’m ignoring the shit you’ve been vomiting up since you arrived five fucking minutes ago and started sucking up to all and sundry with your thin reactionary gruel. It’s a sad indictment on The Corner of 2020 that you were not strangled at birth like imbecilic newbies used to be. Have a nice day. 

34 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well whatever I chose I’ll make sure I’m proudly council regulated and will avail myself fully of the canteen. 

Begging you? I sincerely doubt it. I might manage a polite request to neck Domestos from time to time but mostly I’m ignoring the shit you’ve been vomiting up since you arrived five fucking minutes ago and started sucking up to all and sundry with your thin reactionary gruel. It’s a sad indictment on The Corner of 2020 that you were not strangled at birth like imbecilic newbies used to be. Have a nice day. 

Well in those "five minutes" it would appear that I've managed to piss on your bonfire Cockers and if you believe yourself to be soooooooo superior, why didn't you "strangle" me yourself? You keep reciting those Momentum forum buzz phrases you pathetic fraud, I'm nice and comfy here. 😎😎😎

Well in those "five minutes" it would appear that I've managed to piss on your bonfire Cockers and if you believe yourself to be soooooooo superior, why didn't you "strangle" me yourself? You keep reciting those Momentum forum buzz phrases you pathetic fraud, I'm nice and comfy here. 😎😎😎

Do you read what you write before hitting enter with your head wand? It’s not for me to Police the place, thank God. Winds change. You’ll be dealt with in time, as many like you have before. Oh, and in case you get too comfortable I’ll let you in on a secret; no one truly gives a fuck what you think. 

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Do you read what you write before hitting enter with your head wand? It’s not for me to Police the place, thank God. Winds change. You’ll be dealt with in time, as many like you have before. Oh, and in case you get too comfortable I’ll let you in on a secret; no one truly gives a fuck what you think. 

Vive la revolution eh Cockers! When you say "dealt with", does this mean you and your tofu munching soyboy mates (if you have any) are going to hunt me down and punish me for my insolence or are you just going plead with Roops to ban me for daring to call you out on your compulsive bullshitting? Either way, you're still a Walt, a spunktrumpet and not to mention a waste of oxygen. 

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

you and your tofu munching soyboy mates (if you have any) 

Oh for Christ’s sake, what are we, eight? I’d say my Dad’s bigger than your Dad, but given you’ve already told us your unfortunate father spent more time in t’Legion than he did with you, presumably to avoid the temptation to drown you in t’tin bath, I think it can remain unsaid. Make yourself useful and take a shift medal-polishing off your sister. 

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Oh for Christ’s sake, what are we, eight? 

A bit rich coming from you Bertie of the Big Bollocks. So, how is the BLM issue going out in OZ Bertie? Is it Black Lives Matter except the bloody Abos? No , i’m really interested. I realise i’m giving you the opportunity to rant about the white working class you hate so much but I can handle it. I won’t cry like a girl, honest.

Probably best you don’t call me a fat cripple in a wheelchair given your quote above. Hey, but you want to make yourself look a wanker what the fuck can I do about it? 

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Oh for Christ’s sake, what are we, eight? I’d say my Dad’s bigger than your Dad, but given you’ve already told us your unfortunate father spent more time in t’Legion than he did with you, presumably to avoid the temptation to drown you in t’tin bath, I think it can remain unsaid. Make yourself useful and take a shift medal-polishing off your sister. 

No need, the medals are gleaming and you're a gift that keeps on giving Cockers. Have you found the Covid cure yet or were you too busy defacing statues at the weekend?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

No need, the medals are gleaming and you're a gift that keeps on giving Cockers. Have you found the Covid cure yet or were you too busy defacing statues at the weekend?

I have literally no idea what the fuck you are on about. Can you draw me a clock face? Can you spell WORLD backwards? I’d suggest a check up, because from this distance you sound like the sort of sorry fellow who gets fished out of the river in his pyjamas. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I have literally no idea what the fuck you are on about. Can you draw me a clock face? Can you spell WORLD backwards? I’d suggest a check up, because from this distance you sound like the sort of sorry fellow who gets fished out of the river in his pyjamas. 

Is that the best diagnosis your world class intellect can muster? I was at least expecting 3 lines of complete bollocks. You're starting to disappoint me now Cockers. You had best get back to that medical text book you like to quote from because this is piss poor to say the least.

11 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Is that the best diagnosis your world class intellect can muster? I was at least expecting 3 lines of complete bollocks. You're starting to disappoint me now Cockers. You had best get back to that medical text book you like to quote from because this is piss poor to say the least.

No, “arsehole” is as close to a diagnosis I’ve made with you. You moan when I use terminology, you moan when I don’t. As I’ve said before, short of tattooing my GMC Number on your forehead with a blowtorch, there’s literally nothing I can say to shut you up. You think I’m a fraud. I think you’re a wanker. So? 

I’d suggest you take a leaf out of your nihilist new mate Judy’s book and accept that none of it really matters. You’re boring the piss out of me now. 

31 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No, “arsehole” is as close to a diagnosis I’ve made with you. You moan when I use terminology, you moan when I don’t. As I’ve said before, short of tattooing my GMC Number on your forehead with a blowtorch, there’s literally nothing I can say to shut you up. You think I’m a fraud. I think you’re a wanker. So? 

I’d suggest you take a leaf out of your nihilist new mate Judy’s book and accept that none of it really matters. You’re boring the piss out of me now. 

You speak of using violence to prove your point... That is indicative of a sense of inadequacy. Do I remind you of the school bully who flushed your head down the toilet?

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Nihilist? Not sure what that means Bertie. I think it has something to do with the Ruskies but i’ll have to look it up. I’ll just say i’m supposed to be a dirty Jew so i’d hardly have much time for the Cossacks would I ?

However, I am very familiar with the terms, bullshitter, fake and fraud . I don’t like to brag, unlike you, but I would, with suitable humility, like to claim to be an expert on the subject. 

In short.......I know a wanker when I see one. OK ?

On 09/06/2020 at 23:59, judgetwi said:

If I remember Karl Marx said something like “Abolish private property!! The bourgeoisie hold up their hands in horror yet private property has already been abolished for 9 tenths of the population.”

Same round my way. If you need a copper go down to the Streatham station and you might find a couple of the fat bastards in the KFC next door. The Police have already been abolished.

Fuck off with your Karl Marx wank.....he said All property is theft...... you fucking idiot.

didnt you ever watch the Young Ones...

On 10/06/2020 at 12:21, Roadkill said:

Of course. I think I've mentioned before that black people are a hive mind like the Borg. They were all strangled when Floyd was, and they still feel the bite of chains and whips on their back from 200 years ago, too. Its all very sad and they need lots of free money to make it go away along with the complete censorship of any historical figures and events related to racism so they don't get traumatic flashbacks. And for every white person to kiss their hand and beg for forgiveness for the actions of their racist ancestors, free widescreen TV's for every black person, free Nikes, enforced placement onto every corporation's board of directors, regardless of experience or qualification and an acre of land and a mule (for some reason).

Then we'll be even, apparently.

Even...even....they don’t want even.   They want to dominate..... unfortunately there’s gonna be a bit of a struggle to stand at the top of the pile.  What with the blacks, the lesbians, the gays, the trans all fighting it out with the feminists in there as well.   Let them have it is all I say..... first day in the job the fucking blacks won’t get out of bed.  The lesbians will all be arguing.  The gays and the trans fucking hate each other now because the trans are stealing all the gay divas limelight.  It’s sooo normal to be gay now.   Which just leaves the feminists who fucking hate the trans as well because they are undoing all the feminist work of the past four decades by men simply identifying as women and dominating sports, which totally fucking undermines the feminist cause lol.   One thing they all forget is.... it’s a predominantly white country.  So ignore the white man at your peril.   No coup will ever take place without an army ...that is largely made up of white privileged officers and white forgotten working class..... neither take it lightly to be belittled and subverted.    They have the tanks and guns...... go on antifa and blm.... your next move best be a good one.

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You speak of using violence to prove your point... That is indicative of a sense of inadequacy. Do I remind you of the school bully who flushed your head down the toilet?

You pair of cunts really don't let up do you? A few years back I was involved in a fight to the death with decs and his clingons bubba and bill (sometimes eddie but never the god like quincy) but this shit puts that into the Vauxhall Conference.

Please stop. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You pair of cunts really don't let up do you? A few years back I was involved in a fight to the death with decs and his clingons bubba and bill (sometimes eddie but never the god like quincy) but this shit puts that into the Vauxhall Conference.

Please stop. 

He started it.😏

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Please stop. 

Maybe Roops should bang their heads together. Which would sound like a bowling alley.  

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I think everyone can see that I’m not the one who’s carrying this nonsense on and on. You warned him weeks ago and I’ve been careful not to break the rule which he’s trying to trap me into breaking day after day. So I hear you and hope you don’t let your jealousy and sense of inferiority towards me cloud your judgement.

Your faithful servant, (taking the knee)  KING BILLY.

My ancestors made a huge amount of money from plantations in Jamaica.

5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

My ancestors made a huge amount of money from plantations in Jamaica.

That must be when the taste for black cock first entered your genetic lineage.

Jean-Baptiste Lamarck was a cunt.