CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The removal of statues

Eddie

Guest judgetwi

Black geezer wins the lottery and buys a big house. He hires one of those Nancy boy interior designers to kit the place out. He says to the poof “i’m wanting statues in every room innit”? The gay says “statues in every room.... are you sure?”

The bloke says “ listen up batty boy, you hear what i’m saying innit? “

So a couple of weeks later the poof takes him into the first room and he’s well impressed. Then he spots a statue in the corner....... “what the fuck is dis shit bruv? You tink i’m paying for dis shit fam?”

The gayboy says “but you asked for statues?”

“No bruv, I want one of dem tings where you ring up your mate and say S’tat you?”

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Black geezer wins the lottery and buys a big house. He hires one of those Nancy boy interior designers to kit the place out. He says to the poof “i’m wanting statues in every room innit”? The gay says “statues in every room.... are you sure?”

So a couple of weeks later the poof takes him into the first room and he’s well impressed. Then he spots a statue in the corner....... “what the fuck is dis shit bruv? You tink i’m paying for dis shit fam?”

“No bruv, I want one of dem tings where you ring up your mate and say S’tat you?”

Fucking hell... Was that really, honestly funny in your head? 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
51 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking hell... Was that really, honestly funny in your head? 

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's as sober as a Jewdge...

Soixante neuf. That’s stuck in my head now. Thanks for that. Wankers.

On 12/06/2020 at 15:06, Dawn Chorus said:

It has just been announced that the railway from London to Bristol and the one from Liverpool to Manchester are to be closed and dismantled with immediate effect as they were both funded with the profits from slavery.

As history now has to be rewritten and any historical figure with a connection to slavery erased for ever, I wonder what Suckdick Khan will feel about the necessary but inevitable destruction of every mosque in his glorious Londonistan. Unfortunately the prophet Mohammed (piss be upon him) aswell as being a paedophile who married a six year old was also a man who, according to the Quran captured, owned, bought and sold slaves.

Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear. This may be rather difficult to explain for the virtue signalling little cocksucker. If I were him I’d keep well out of this one, but I very much doubt he will.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

As history now has to be rewritten and any historical figure with a connection to slavery erased for ever, I wonder what Suckdick Khan will feel about the necessary but inevitable destruction of every mosque in his glorious Londonistan. Unfortunately the prophet Mohammed (piss be upon him) aswell as being a paedophile who married a six year old was also a man who, according to the Quran captured, owned, bought and sold slaves.

Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear. This may be rather difficult to explain for the virtue signalling little cocksucker. If I were him I’d keep well out of this one, but I very much doubt he will.

The Islamic slave trade went on for much longer and was far more brutal than its transatlantic counterpart.  Male African slaves were castrated as a matter of routine to make them more docile. You can guarantee Khan's mates over at Hope not Hate won't put that on their website.

32 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The Islamic slave trade went on for much longer and was far more brutal than its transatlantic counterpart.  Male African slaves were castrated as a matter of routine to make them more docile. You can guarantee Khan's mates over at Hope not Hate won't put that on their website.

From before Roman times, slavery was normal in Britain, with slaves being routinely exported.Slavery continued as an accepted part of society under the Roman Empire and after; Anglo-Saxons continued the slave system, sometimes in league with Norse traders often selling slaves to the Irish.In 870, Vikings besieged and captured the stronghold of Alt Clut (the capital of the Kingdom of Strathclyde) and in 871 took most of the site's inhabitants, most likely by Olaf the White and Ivar the Boneless, to the Dublin slave markets. Maredudd ab Owain (d. 999) paid a large ransom for 2,000 Welsh slaves, which demonstrates the large-scale slave raiding upon the British Isles. Vikings traded with the Gaelic, Pictish, Brythonic and Saxon kingdoms in between raiding them for slaves.[11]

Some of the earliest accounts of the Anglo-Saxon English comes from the account of the fair-haired boys from York seen in Rome by Pope Gregory the Great. In the 7th century the English slave Balthild rose to be queen of the Frankish king Clovis II. Anglo-Saxon opinion turned against the sale of English abroad: a law of Ine of Wessex stated that anyone selling his own countryman, whether bond or free, across the sea, was to pay his own weregild in penalty, even when the man so sold was guilty of crime.

18 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

From before Roman times, slavery was normal in Britain, with slaves being routinely exported.Slavery continued as an accepted part of society under the Roman Empire and after; Anglo-Saxons continued the slave system, sometimes in league with Norse traders often selling slaves to the Irish.In 870, Vikings besieged and captured the stronghold of Alt Clut (the capital of the Kingdom of Strathclyde) and in 871 took most of the site's inhabitants, most likely by Olaf the White and Ivar the Boneless, to the Dublin slave markets. Maredudd ab Owain (d. 999) paid a large ransom for 2,000 Welsh slaves, which demonstrates the large-scale slave raiding upon the British Isles. Vikings traded with the Gaelic, Pictish, Brythonic and Saxon kingdoms in between raiding them for slaves.[11]

Some of the earliest accounts of the Anglo-Saxon English comes from the account of the fair-haired boys from York seen in Rome by Pope Gregory the Great. In the 7th century the English slave Balthild rose to be queen of the Frankish king Clovis II. Anglo-Saxon opinion turned against the sale of English abroad: a law of Ine of Wessex stated that anyone selling his own countryman, whether bond or free, across the sea, was to pay his own weregild in penalty, even when the man so sold was guilty of crime.

Problem is slavery has become Americanised, because they're one of the last civilised societies to use it. Once something is Americanised they like to push it on the rest of the world as well like we had something to do with it. Hollywood simplifies the entire thing and spackers suck it up as fact - like cunts who think the Scots were running around in woad when they were fighting King Edward I because of Braveheart -  even though the opening lines of the film ridiculously claim he was a "foul Pagan".

The majority of cunts don't like real history because there's too many grey areas when it comes to morality - for and against are the only answer they're interested in and everything has to be compared to modern day politics because they're self-important cunts who can't accept the fact that society in the past was different to what they're living through now - everyone born before they graced the world with their enlightened presence was simply ignorant and stupid in their minds.

Self-righteous outrage and censorship of history rules the day, despite it being the driving force behind almost every despot and dictatorship in the past. But they'll do it differently, because they're better than the past, despite the fact the majority of them wouldn't last a fucking second living in it.

Fucking snowflake fucking idiot blind, ignorant cunts.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Problem is slavery has become Americanised, because they're one of the last civilised societies to use it. Once something is Americanised they like to push it on the rest of the world as well like we had something to do with it. Hollywood simplifies the entire thing and spackers suck it up as fact - like cunts who think the Scots were running around in woad when they were fighting King Edward I because of Braveheart -  even though the opening lines of the film ridiculously claim he was a "foul Pagan".

The majority of cunts don't like real history because there's too many grey areas when it comes to morality - for and against are the only answer they're interested in and everything has to be compared to modern day politics because they're self-important cunts who can't accept the fact that society in the past was different to what they're living through now - everyone born before they graced the world with their enlightened presence was simply ignorant and stupid in their minds.

Self-righteous outrage and censorship of history rules the day, despite it being the driving force behind almost every despot and dictatorship in the past. But they'll do it differently, because they're better than the past, despite the fact the majority of them wouldn't last a fucking second living in it.

Its worth googling slavery and each European country's name what usually comes up is that they abolished it following pressure from British Abolitionists. Many years ago I knew a gentleman who had been a marconi operator in the merchant navy in the 1930 .. he remembered seeing eunuchs in Turkey and of seeing arab masters with slaves in chains in the middle east.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

A yank I was having a slanging match with on social media once tried to insult me by saying the Queen is a descendant of William Wallace because he knocked up Isabella of France. The wire went dead after I pointed out that Wallace must have been a world class nonce because Isabella was nine years old when he was executed.

• Like 1

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

Its worth googling slavery and each European country's name what usually comes up is that they abolished it following pressure from British Abolitionists. Many years ago I knew a gentleman who had been a marconi operator in the merchant navy in the 1930 .. he remembered seeing eunuchs in Turkey and of seeing arab masters with slaves in chains in the middle east.

Doesn't matter. Those people are different colours to us, so its waycist to use it as an argument - history 2020. Besides it distracts from the big bad of American racism and takes the limelight away from the modern day chancers who think they'll get free shit if they whinge enough about it, so they don't want to fucking hear it.

They want to feed their egos and watch the very same system that gives them the right to be such outspoken wankers burn, because they live lives of relative luxury compared to the rest of the world and feel guilty about it. They've never experienced real hardship, so they imagine their own or champion for others perceived ones so they can feel special. None of the cunts would ever dream of actually going into third world countries and doing volunteer work, of course - there'd be no internet of TV to record their good deeds - better to stay at home and create the issue.

7 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

A yank I was having a slanging match with on social media once tried to insult me by saying the Queen is a descendant of William Wallace because he knocked up Isabella of France. The wire went dead after I pointed out that Wallace must have been a world class nonce because Isabella was nine years old when he was executed.

Yeah but in 'Gibson world' she was a beautiful woman.

I've come across witless cunts who think that Hollywood films are history lessons. One such cunt was an Oxford graduate who went to see The Patriot. "Oh I'm so ashamed of Britains past". She saw the scene where the British locked the colonists in a barn and set fire to it and took it that the British army were worse the the Eintzatsgruppen of WW2. Despite the fact that I told her that there was no recorded incident in the entire war of this happening and also the fact that the director and producer was a box headed kraut. 

Do know what she studied at Oxford? History. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've come across witless cunts who think that Hollywood films are history lessons. One such cunt was an Oxford graduate who went to see The Patriot. "Oh I'm so ashamed of Britains past". She saw the scene where the British locked the colonists in a barn and set fire to it and took it that the British army were worse the the Eintzatsgruppen of WW2. Despite the fact that I told her that there was no recorded incident in the entire war of this happening and also the fact that the director and producer was a box headed kraut. 

I fucking hate Braveheart for the sheer brain-rot its induced in today's society. Dragonheart is more fucking historically accurate and has a far better fucking soundtrack.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The stupidity of some of our so called intellectuals never ceases to amaze me. I would imagine the woman was a raving lefty because those cunts have a virtue signalling induced nervous breakdown whenever they discover anything remotely negative about Britain's past.

The church burning scene in the patriot was actually based on a real atrocity committed by the 2nd SS Panzer division at Oradour-sur-Glane in 1944. I vaguely remember watching an interview with Rolond Emmerich when he said it was put in to impress upon the audience the true horror of war or some bollocks to that effect.

I wonder if this woman ever discovered that the hero of the film was based on Francis Marion who was notorious for raping his female slaves and hunting Indians with his mates for a laugh on a Sunday afternoon?

• Like 1

Well if the UK has to remove a load of statues and street decoration then I think Belgium should follow suit, Starting with the Menin Gate. When i go on holiday i like to have a good time but going anywhere near this thing puts a right downer on your day. Ypres would be alright then and i might visit more often if it weren't so close to France and Withers.

On 14/06/2020 at 03:00, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell judgie, please get back on the sauce if this the standard of your sober jokes

On 14/06/2020 at 13:27, Trucking Funt said:

There are approx 14 million human slaves in India. In many Wast African countries it's common for families by buy children from dirt poor cunts to works as household slaves and god knows what else.

Come on Covid 19, cull these barbaric sub human cunts before it's too late

• Like 2