CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The removal of statues

Eddie

The lovely fellows at the SNP are calling for a human rights museum to be built in Greenock to explain Scotland's links to slavery.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/build-human-rights-museum-greenock-22196130

Do they have museums in the North of Africa to explain how, for almost 300 years, people from Scotland, England, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Netherlands and other places were taken as slaves by them, a few of which were only freed if they converted to Islam (as the keeping of Muslim slaves is forbidden, of course), but could never return home? Sounds like the rantings of some St. George waving cunt with a carling in his hand, but it's true, yet never discussed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nocti said:

The lovely fellows at the SNP are calling for a human rights museum to be built in Greenock to explain Scotland's links to slavery.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/build-human-rights-museum-greenock-22196130

Do they have museums in the North of Africa to explain how, for almost 300 years, people from Scotland, England, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Netherlands and other places were taken as slaves by them, a few of which were only freed if they converted to Islam (as the keeping of Muslim slaves is forbidden, of course), but could never return home? Sounds like the rantings of some St. George waving cunt with a carling in his hand, but it's true, yet never discussed.

“Mine’s a pint of Carling thanks.”

If racism is so widespread and deeply systemic, why has Black Lives Matter started protesting only recently? Did racism only begin once Trump or Johnson came to power? Surely racism was global in Obama's time. Where was BLM then?

Prior to the weekend George Floyd was murdered, 10 black men in neighbouring Chicago were murdered by other black men, but nothing was reported by CNN or the BBC. When a white person is involved, it attracts extensive media coverage and protests all over the globe. It therefore appears black lives matter more when a white person is involved.

If I recall, prior to George Floyd's death a couple of thousand miles away from the UK at the hands of a nasty cunt who should never have been allowed back into the police force, BAME voiced its concern about the additional threat of COVID-19 to black, Asian, and minority ethnic communities in the UK – and this was demonstrated by higher mortality statistics at the time. How is it therefore so many of them managed to riot, loot, pull down historic statues and generally engage in violence with such nonchalance and lack of respect for social distancing laws the rest of the country has been getting penalised for breaking?

I'm getting sick of this one-sided shit.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If racism is so widespread and deeply systemic, why has Black Lives Matter started protesting only recently? Did racism only begin once Trump or Johnson came to power? Surely racism was global in Obama's time. Where was BLM then?

Prior to the weekend George Floyd was murdered, 10 black men in neighbouring Chicago were murdered by other black men, but nothing was reported by CNN or the BBC. When a white person is involved, it attracts extensive media coverage and protests all over the globe. It therefore appears black lives matter more when a white person is involved.

If I recall, prior to George Floyd's death a couple of thousand miles away from the UK at the hands of a nasty cunt who should never have been allowed back into the police force, BAME voiced its concern about the additional threat of COVID-19 to black, Asian, and minority ethnic communities in the UK – and this was demonstrated by higher mortality statistics at the time. How is it therefore so many of them managed to riot, loot, pull down historic statues and generally engage in violence with such nonchalance and lack of respect for social distancing laws the rest of the country has been getting penalised for breaking?

90% of blacks killed in America are killed by other blacks. The black community should be looking in to their own issues for example 70% of black kids in America are in single parent families. As Morgan Freeman said, dont blame the white man for your own failures...

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I like the fact that anyone who disagrees with pulling down Churchill's statue and wants to make their voice heard are called "extreme right wingers". 

Also, if there is a sudden massive spike in new Covid cases and death rates soar again, will the commies at the BBC actually mention  that these demos may be a contributing factor? Or maybe it was the "extreme right wingers" fault for having the temerity to counter demonstrate which is their democratic right. Yeah that was it. Fucking racists. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I like the fact that anyone who disagrees with pulling down Churchill's statue and wants to make their voice heard are called "extreme right wingers". 

Also, if there is a sudden massive spike in new Covid cases and death rates soar again, will the commies at the BBC actually mention  that these demos may be a contributing factor? Or maybe it was the "extreme right wingers" fault for having the temerity to counter demonstrate which is their democratic right. Yeah that was it. Fucking racists. 

I am slightly disturbed that I have awarded likes to a cross dresser...but what is right is right.

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

90% of blacks killed in America are killed by other blacks. The black community should be looking in to their own issues for example 70% of black kids in America are in single parent families. As Morgan Freeman said, dont blame the white man for your own failures...

That was Alan Freeman wasn't?  Alright? Not half. 

59 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

How to disperse a ten thousand strong Black Lives Matter rally?

Get a six year old black kid to run towards them shouting. “ARE YOU MY DADDY?”

10 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Id like to see churchy take a faceplant into the kerb and then some bame fellah take a giant shite in his pernicious mouth 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

That's no way to talk about the great man Paddy. He took Mick Collins out in the piss in London and he had such a good time he signed over the six counties.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

That's no way to talk about the great man Paddy. He took Mick Collins out in the piss in London and he had such a good time he signed over the six counties.

Mm.. an its costin ya'll 10 billion a year ..thats a lotta PPE for care home workers trukky baby..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Not a bother Paddy, you'll be paying twice that when the EUSSR have finished filling Ireland up with Syrians and Nigerians.

They dont seem to like the climate here or the frequent firebombing of their rural reception centres..infact when most of em get residency they tend to skip the jurisdiction and go to relatives in England trukky baby..they seem to have turned parts of the UK into a home from home 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

This is all you need to know about Black lives matter....

I saw this cunt last night. Astounding. And she is a race advisor to Lambeth police division. Nothing should surprise anyone anymore. The Cathy Neumann slag is highly regarded by the left wing media. I remember Jordan Peterson ripping her a massive new arsehole and a few days later seeing her actually convinced that she’d come out on top.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Not a bother Paddy, you'll be paying twice that when the EUSSR have finished filling Ireland up with Syrians and Nigerians.

Punkers will be applying for membership of Tipperary Golf Club as we speak.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Not really a great advertisement for your homeland Panz, if even the filthy uncivilised savages of the world think it’s a shithole and can’t wait to get the fuck out of there.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Not really a great advertisement for your homeland Panz, if even the filthy uncivilised savages of the world think it’s a shithole and can’t wait to get the fuck out of there.

Well bally baby..didnt take you long to be gummin at the bit ...we like our green fields as they are..and as the sayin goes..níl aon tintain mar do thintain féin..they seem to like the community's theyve established in England..who are we to stop them ..

PANZERMURPHYBABY