CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The removal of statues

Eddie

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The city of Philadelphia have agreed to remove the statue of Rocky Balboa after complaints from BLM protesters that Mr Balboa punched 4 black men between 1976 and 2006. Video evidence of the racially motivated assaults has been shared globally. 

Interpol are also keen to interview Russian national Ivan Drago in connection with the racist murder of Mr Apollo Creed in 1985.

Either I've just had a Deja vu moment or I've seen this gag somewhere else.  

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Joe Louis vs. Max Schmeling - Wikipedia

Heavyweights back then werent the hulking pumped up brutes of today. I'm sure however, they both could hand out hammer blows that would floor an elephant. Here he is above with Louis- not exactly giants, more like modern middle weights. I'm sure gypo will chip in at some point, she loves her boxing.

Henry Cooper was only around 13 and half stone. Clay was around 14st.  My great grandfather fought at heavyweight in the early 20s and he was only 5'8". 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Either I've just had a Deja vu moment or I've seen this gag somewhere else.  

Somebody mentioned Rocky being racist because he punched some black men. The rest is all my own work. Not that it was appreciated...

Why feed cherries to pigs when they're happy with shit.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why feed cherries to pigs when they're happy with shit.

The Spanish feed them acorns. Makes damn fine ham. Even with your enlightened views on animal welfare, the aim is not the happiness of the pig, it is the quality of the pork.

“Will you walk with me, Grasshopper?”

5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The Spanish feed them acorns. Makes damn fine ham. Even with your enlightened views on animal welfare, the aim is not the happiness of the pig, it is the quality of the pork.

“Will you walk with me, Grasshopper?”

It was a common practice here .. they still turn them loose in the New Forest in the Autumn for the same reason.