CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dominic Raab

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

I can’t tell you how happy I was to hear that somebody in public life, somebody with a platform, actually had the balls to come out and question all this libtard crying over a druggie, dangerous career criminal bastard who deservedly snuffed it 4000 miles away. He would only “take a knee” for Her Maj or his Mrs, says Dom. At last, I thought to myself, a man with a pair of bollocks! 

Then I see the cunt on the telly backtracking and saying that the “taking the knee” thing comes from some TV shite watched by children and morons. Jesus fucking CHRIST!! This is the FOREIGN FUCKING SECRETARY for fucks sake and he doesn’t know the origin of the knee bullshit!! Handed a propaganda coup to the libtards on a plate! Somebody kick me in the bollocks, wake me up and tell me I dreamed all this shit.

Will Boris sack him? I fucking hope so but he’s got enough enemies in the Tory Party already the useless no balls bag of shit. What a bunch of pathetic, out of touch cunts.

35 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Billy and Panzers lot used to take a knee during the troubles.

Billy and Panzer aren’t a fucking lot you putrid old crone. I’m a normal, well adjusted member of the human race with good manners, impeccable personal hygiene, stunning good looks, an IQ in the top 5%, an income most dream of but never achieve, owns cars and motorcycles that people stare at, jaws open, in the street a beautiful wife who cooks and fucks better than Nigella, worships my Adonis like body and obeys my every wish with an adoring smile. I’m not claiming my life’s perfect but it’s better than some.

Panzer on the other hand lives in Dublin.

Please switch on your brain before opening your mouth in future, you wrinkly old banshee.

Oh and  I forgot to mention that I only ever tell the truth and never boast or exaggerate due to my modesty and sense of fair play. Punkers is w Cunt.

25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Billy and Panzer aren’t a fucking lot you putrid old crone. I’m a normal, well adjusted member of the human race with good manners, impeccable personal hygiene, stunning good looks, an IQ in the top 5%, an income most dream of but never achieve, owns cars and motorcycles that people stare at, jaws open, in the street a beautiful wife who cooks and fucks better than Nigella, worships my Adonis like body and obeys my every wish with an adoring smile. I’m not claiming my life’s perfect but it’s better than some.

Please switch on your brain before opening your mouth in future, you wrinkly old banshee.

Oh and  I forgot to mention that I only ever tell the truth and never boast or exaggerate due to my modesty and sense of fair play. Punkers is w Cunt.

Fascinating.

46 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I fink..they fink yer a paddy bally baby..it usta be a source of constant annoyance to the reverent Ian back in the day when he'd hop into a London taxi and the driver would say..where to paddy...and to add insult to injury he'd refuse the proffered sterling note because it was issued in norn iron and not propper sterling 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

33 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I fink..they fink yer a paddy bally baby..it usta be a source of constant annoyance to the reverent Ian back in the day when he'd hop into a London taxi and the driver would say..where to paddy...and to add insult to injury he'd refuse the proffered sterling note because it was issued in norn iron and not propper sterling 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Even Google Translate reckons this shit isn't worth reading. Suits me.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I know Panz. You’d think in this day and age people would be able to tell the difference between a fine specimen of mankind from the North and a welly wearing, evolutionary throwback from the arse end of the bog. I presume that for a Londoner, the shock of meeting a paddy with a £20 note in their hoof, the immediate assumption would naturally be that it’s a fake or that they stole it. It would be like seeing a rat strolling down Oxford Street wearing a Rolex, an Armani suit and smoking a huge Cuban Lah de dar. 

Anyway Panz I see your masters at the EU are falling out with each other all over the place. What happened to the unity we kept being told about when they thought they held all the cards and could bully us into a BRINO deal or were even plotting with the remoaner vermin in our Parliament to derail Brexit completely? The Waps have a new party called Quitaly I see. I wonder what they’re all about? Don’t fret though Panz. When you boys finally come to your senses and realise you don’t want to be Fredo in the EU Cosa Nostra anymore, we’ll still talk to you and still allow you to come and work for us over here in the Motherland (once you show a sufficient degree of humility and contrition).

Top of the morning to ya.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I can’t tell you how happy I was to hear that somebody in public life, somebody with a platform, actually had the balls to come out and question all this libtard crying over a druggie, dangerous career criminal bastard who deservedly snuffed it 4000 miles away. He would only “take a knee” for Her Maj or his Mrs, says Dom. At last, I thought to myself, a man with a pair of bollocks! 

Then I see the cunt on the telly backtracking and saying that the “taking the knee” thing comes from some TV shite watched by children and morons. Jesus fucking CHRIST!! This is the FOREIGN FUCKING SECRETARY for fucks sake and he doesn’t know the origin of the knee bullshit!! Handed a propaganda coup to the libtards on a plate! Somebody kick me in the bollocks, wake me up and tell me I dreamed all this shit.

Will Boris sack him? I fucking hope so but he’s got enough enemies in the Tory Party already the useless no balls bag of shit. What a bunch of pathetic, out of touch cunts.

This cunt sums up this government with his comment. 3 weeks too late and completely wrong. 

Pretty obvious to me they have no where to move. They are trapped within their own liberal principles. 

Well of course Raab has apologised / backtracked / obfuscated!

It was a brainfart of Tridentine proportions for a Cabinet minister to go rogue and question the pervasive groupthink so openly, especially when multi-millionaire sports stars are supporting '(the dismantling of) imperialism, capitalism, white-supremacy, patriarchy and the state structures that disproportionately harm black people in Britain and around the world. We build deep relationships across the diaspora and strategise to challenge the rise of the authoritarian right-wing across the world, from Brazil to Britain' (as Jason McAteer, Jimmy Bullard and Wayne Rooney so eloquently put it.)

I imagine his boss (Marcus Rashford) was on the blower to him most ricky-tick with a pimp-slapping and a (metaphorical) hair shirt for him to wear for a few days, in order to....err.....dunno really but I bet it'll be something clever.....probably to mitigate Emily Matliss being nasty about them on Newsnight....that'll be it

• Like 2

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I know Panz. You’d think in this day and age people would be able to tell the difference between a fine specimen of mankind from the North and a welly wearing, evolutionary throwback from the arse end of the bog. I presume that for a Londoner, the shock of meeting a paddy with a £20 note in their hoof, the immediate assumption would naturally be that it’s a fake or that they stole it. It would be like seeing a rat strolling down Oxford Street wearing a Rolex, an Armani suit and smoking a huge Cuban Lah de dar. 

Anyway Panz I see your masters at the EU are falling out with each other all over the place. What happened to the unity we kept being told about when they thought they held all the cards and could bully us into a BRINO deal or were even plotting with the remoaner vermin in our Parliament to derail Brexit completely? The Waps have a new party called Quitaly I see. I wonder what they’re all about? Don’t fret though Panz. When you boys finally come to your senses and realise you don’t want to be Fredo in the EU Cosa Nostra anymore, we’ll still talk to you and still allow you to come and work for us over here in the Motherland (once you show a sufficient degree of humility and contrition).

Top of the morning to ya.

I suppose to them we all sound the same bally baby...as for the continentals fighitin tween themselves..nothin i like better than to see supposedly intelligent people fighting each other and coming out with school yard nonsense..its what makes British politics so interesting  ..wonder was dommo drivin the car that ran up the arse of the car boris was in..his eyes must be still playin up

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I couldn`t agree more, especially the "kick me in the bollocks" reference, which I willingly do.

11 hours ago, The Beast said:

This cunt sums up this government with his comment. 3 weeks too late and completely wrong. 

Pretty obvious to me they have no where to move. They are trapped within their own liberal principles. 

I'd be curious to know what is your definition of "liberal principles" when applied to a gang of political opportunists with a one issue manifesto that's now been destroyed by a virus. 

42 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'd be curious to know what is your definition of "liberal principles" when applied to a gang of political opportunists with a one issue manifesto that's now been destroyed by a virus. 

They are multiculturalists..... they can't escape that liberal paradigm. 

Guest judgetwi
On 19/06/2020 at 15:06, Cillian Murphy said:

I couldn`t agree more, especially the "kick me in the bollocks" reference, which I willingly do.

Violence eh? Interesting. As our American friends say........eat a bag of dicks!

On 19/06/2020 at 15:06, Cillian Murphy said:

As you might have realised the Judge voted these cunts in and is the poster boy for brexit. They're now fucking it up worse than old uncle Jezza. 

Silly old line towing cunt.