CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Order of Nine Angles

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted

So there is apparently a group calling itself the Order of Nine Angles which is starting to become relatively popular (popular on the internet at any rate) with people in the UK.  This group professes to believe that the existing society needs to be destroyed so that it can be replaced with a "galactic imperium".  Okay, so far so good, a galactic imperium sounds pretty cool, our species finally becoming interstellar voyagers, sounds great.  Unfortunately, the ONA assert that to achieve our galactic imperium, it will be necessary to ritually murder and  /or sexually assault people, as well as committing a few random acts of terrorism.  Suddenly this is looking a lot less appealing.  

We are living in the 21st century.  We can construct sophisticated satellites to establish reliable global communication networks.  We are just starting to realise the potential of tailored gene therapy and to develop reliable and cost effective sources of clean renewable energy.  We even have ways to recycle plastic into hydrocarbon fuels now.  But there are also people telling us that we can solve all of our problems with ritual murder and jihad.  Why are there always folks who are determined to drag us back into the dark ages ?  Its so profoundly depressing, I don't even have the words.  I'm all for freedom of religious expression, but I feel I have to draw the line at terrorism and murder as a form of worship.  What the fuck is wrong with these people ?  Sometimes I genuinely despair of our species and dread the future.  

Best get used to it.

You thought we'd reach peak 'end of our days' shit when the crowd released a dove for every 'Not Guilty' verdict at the Michael Jackson trial. Or whan Trump says 'Up is now Down' and folks go 'Well he has a point'.

Like buggery fuck we have!

You watch. This lockdown has meant more time online, more isolation and sales of tin foil hats have gone through the roof.

It's Nutter Central out there and we haven't even scratched the surface of stupidity yet

5 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Best get used to it.

You thought we'd reach peak 'end of our days' shit when the crowd released a dove for every 'Not Guilty' verdict at the Michael Jackson trial. Or whan Trump says 'Up is now Down' and folks go 'Well he has a point'.

Like buggery fuck we have!

You watch. This lockdown has meant more time online, more isolation and sales of tin foil hats have gone through the roof.

It's Nutter Central out there and we haven't even scratched the surface of stupidity yet

How true,  Monumental has yet to kick off.

19 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There are now cunts who say that to be non-racist is not enough .. I am actually wondering how to be non-racist without actually being racist .. you can no longer not give a fuck.

What do they actually want? George Floyd's killer was arrested and will be punished to the full extent of the law. That's not enough? Three white people are murdered in cold blood by a 'person of colour', and the only thing that anyone is outraged by is a banner which says 'white lives matter'. Why is that racist? Surely it's exactly the same as saying 'black lives matter'. Three innocent people die in a racially motivated attack in Reading, and it's accepted. One career criminal scumbag dies in America and the entire Caucasian race is ordered to beg for forgiveness. 

The only racism being exercised is all directed at white people. Our lives clearly don't matter. We should have sided up to Hitler in 1939. It would have been a better option in the long run. 40 million white people dead because they fought for the rights of minorities, and the thanks they get is a filthy black savage desecrating their memorial. 

• Like 2

The racist agenda has been hijacked by the leftist, tree hugging, snowflakes that are only intent on causing disruption to the democratic governments because they think their ideology is the only one that must be followed and if you don't think the same way as them then you must be a cunt. They'll get all their minions (currently known as BLM supporters) to eliminate anyone that stands in their way, including the police by defunding them. What a fucking shit storm!! If Churchill was here now we would be looking for a second Australia for all these AntiFa cunts.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There are now cunts who say that to be non-racist is not enough .. I am actually wondering how to be non-racist without actually being racist .. you can no longer not give a fuck.

I once competed for my school in the county athletics championship running the 100metres. Herewith is my apology for being a racist.

5 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

From time to time there will be details of a violent crime committed by white men and they will be described as savages. I never seem to see this word used in reference to black offenders nor do I ever see any outburst of outrage from the ethnic communities when the white offenders are called savages.

From now on, all blacks who commit violent crime are 'peaceful protestors'. If you are assaulted or robbed by a black person and you report it, you are a racist. 

That is genuinely how things are shaping up. 

19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

No, it's OK Eric, one of them was an AMERICAN poof.

Hopefully it was @Salty Piss Flap.

Do you know of a site similar to this called 'DOSBODS'?

They have a thread all about us and they quoted my magnum opus Greta Thunberg post. Can't wait for registration approval so I can thank them.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you know of a site similar to this called 'DOSBODS'?

They have a thread all about us and they quoted my magnum opus Greta Thunberg post. Can't wait for registration approval so I can thank them.

https://www.dosbods.co.uk/topic/12337-cunts-corner/?do=findComment&comment=663605

This is fucking weird...

Their reaction options are a bit faggy, but other than that its eerily similar...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It kind of has to be me that joins up and says hello.

Don't worry I won't steal your glory. Be nice though, seems a bit more civilised. They don't seem to tell each other to drink bleach too much.

Speaking of which, drink bleach you fucking twat. Fuck off.

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

https://www.dosbods.co.uk/topic/12337-cunts-corner/?do=findComment&comment=663605

This is fucking weird...

Their reaction options are a bit faggy, but other than that its eerily similar...

There is another very similar site .. forgot what it is called but but think the mod uses a Yorkshire terrier as his/her avatar.