CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Order of Nine Angles

Guest Weary&Disgusted

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

Wolfie these Spanish espadrilles in olive from Natural World (46) are so unbelievably comply, it almost feels good to be back. https://ibb.co/xY04bzY

Life is great in W2. 

Frank, do you honestly have some sort of medical condition with your legs? Looks like a lump of gnarled driftwood with a granny slipper stuck to the end of it.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Wolfie these Spanish espadrilles in olive from Natural World (46) are so unbelievably comply, it almost feels good to be back. https://ibb.co/xY04bzY

Life is great in W2. 

Looks like a nice spot in Hyde Park there, Frank.

But Jesus God, it's 35 degrees in London today. What the fuck are you doing wearing jeans whilst riding a bike? Is your muscle atrophy so bad you can't get them out to lure other single, wealthy gay men?

Know I take pity on you, I really do. Nice tune BTW – have a like to assist with your embarrassing LTP correlation.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I am not collateral damage .. posted several times afterwards over about six weeks .. they must have realised on the first day that I knew you two but I was not moderated until XYYboy did his antics here a couple of days ago.

I think mine and RKs actions could have been a factor in your situation though. Sorry if that is the case. You might be a mental old bat, but you're our mental old bat.

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Looks like a nice spot in Hyde Park there, Frank.

But Jesus God, it's 35 degrees in London today. What the fuck are you doing wearing jeans whilst riding a bike? Is your muscle atrophy so bad you can't get them out to lure other single, wealthy gay men?

Know I take pity you, I really do. Nice tune BTW – have a like to assist with your embarrassing LTP correlation.

With all the free time the mincing ponce has, I don't see why he doesn't join a gym. I'm certain he can find a suitably over-priced one to cater his needs. Obviously a personal trainer's a necessity, and probably several courses of Decca and Testosterone to appear remotely Aids free. 

• Like 2

@Eric Cuntman @Roadkill My brother lent it to me so I could have a go on it around the block .. I stopped at a phone box and phoned home to tell them I was going to Rhyl on it .. it took me nearly four hours to get there and was scared of riding back home I put it on the train when I came back .. my brother was hopping mad when I got home, he had, had to go to work on my Raleigh 20 and had, had the piss taken out of him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

These bikes look good, and I’d quite like one. However it’s hard to justify the expense as I’m not a gangling spastic, and therefore able to ride a conventional bike.

I over took some cunt this morning on his e-bike, going up a hill.

E-bikes are for lazy cunts or for your Mrs so they can keep up

7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I had no intention of doing otherwise than being nice .. I was gobsmacked to find myself under moderation there .. perhaps the Dosbods admin aka  @The XYY Man could explain?

The original XYY man had an extra chromosome which made him a compulsive criminal. This @The XYY Man has a missing chromosome, which makes him a compulsive stupid fucking cunt.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The original XYY man had an extra chromosome which made him a compulsive criminal. This @The XYY Man has a missing chromosome, which makes him a compulsive stupid fucking cunt.

Oh, I think he's got an extra chromosome all right, but it's number 21.

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Frank, do you honestly have some sort of medical condition with your legs? Looks like a lump of gnarled driftwood with a granny slipper stuck to the end of it.

https://ibb.co/FXRcyD3

This rough sort ordered herself a pint of wine and a pint of ice.. as you do. Her knickers were so far up her arse it looked like she was chewing a toffee. She never looked at me once. 

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I know, I know. Could you stop leaving your stakeout Twix packets in the hedge though?

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I know, I know. Could you stop leaving your stakeout Twix packets in the hedge though?

A twix is thicker than his skeletal legs, but I guess he's no stranger to receiving a pair of chocolate sticks

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A twix is thicker than his skeletal legs, but I guess he's no stranger to receiving a pair of chocolate sticks

It's funny Stubbs, after all these years.. for whatever reason, the only address I've been provided with that is pinpoint accurate, is Ape's mum's address. What do I do with that? She's 78!

On 07/08/2020 at 22:02, Frank said:

It's funny Stubbs, after all these years.. for whatever reason, the only address I've been provided with that is pinpoint accurate, is Ape's mum's address. What do I do with that? She's 78!

Several possibilities, Frank. You catch a walking stick across the skull from a pensioner, get arested, or Ape builds Claymores from a few empty beans cans, and blows your spindly legs into a thousand splinters as you open her front door. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I am not collateral damage .. posted several times afterwards over about six weeks .. they must have realised on the first day that I knew you two but I was not moderated until XYYboy did his antics here a couple of days ago.

I'm fairly sure of what's gone on. I've gone through all of XYYs comments on dosbods since he turned up here. He hasn't once mentioned his visits here. I think because he doesn't want them having a look at the corner and seeing that he's been absolutely taken apart. 

He will have put you on the naughty step so any attempt by you to alert the dosbods membership of his flaccid attempt at retribution will never see the light of day. If he'd turned up and kicked my arse, he would be over there shouting it from the rooftops. That's why you've been silenced, subject to his approval. 

He's embarrassed because I've arse-fucked him for the second time. What a precious little whippet abusing cunt. I notice he hasn't logged in here today.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Oh really? Tell you what Frank, PM me what you believe to be my mothers address. If you’re correct, I will openly admit to all of CC. People will think twice about dismissing any future “I know where you live” comments, and you may gain a little more respect.

Wanker.

• Like 1

I could track Frank down quite easily. He's left several clues about where he actually lives, and I happen to have family in that area too. He's displayed his Chevy Chase in those awful videos, and he's not exactly inconspicuous with his dress sense, mimicking 19 year old students. 

I'm a very resourceful man Francois. I'd make a note of that, if I was you! 

On 08/08/2020 at 08:16, Ape™️ said:

Oh really? Tell you what Frank, PM me what you believe to be my mothers address. If you’re correct, I will openly admit to all of CC. People will think twice about dismissing any future “I know where you live” comments, and you may gain a little more respect.

Wanker.

I’m seeing the numbers 2 and 9. Ding will beat Ronnie 13-12 this evening.