CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Order of Nine Angles

Guest Weary&Disgusted

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you know of a site similar to this called 'DOSBODS'?

They have a thread all about us and they quoted my magnum opus Greta Thunberg post. Can't wait for registration approval so I can thank them.

Just had a look at a few posts there Eric. Fuck me, what a wet bunch of angry incel arseholes. Have a look at the “normalisation of female obesity” or “scrapper birds on Tinder” threads and see if you can make ten minutes without wanting to hit something. There’s a worrying chap called Drew on there too. It couldn’t be, could it?

10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

remember the size of the pond you're in Authoritah

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't worry I won't steal your glory. Be nice though, seems a bit more civilised. They don't seem to tell each other to drink bleach too much.

Speaking of which, drink bleach you fucking twat. Fuck off.

I was going to be nice. It's a similar sized pond anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Just had a look at a few posts there Eric. Fuck me, what a wet bunch of angry incel arseholes. Have a look at the “normalisation of female obesity” or “scrapper birds on Tinder” threads and see if you can make ten minutes without wanting to hit something. There’s a worrying chap called Drew on there too. It couldn’t be, could it?

Its like an entire forum full of newbie cunt first posts...

5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

There's someone on there called 'Reck B' as well.

I could not find a way to paste the link without dropping myself in it. On twatter there is a heart rending video showing a speech by an Asian lass telling of what real poverty was like twenty years ago especially distressing was to learn that she was sent on holidays to wait for it SCARBOROUGH .. the poor lass had to sleep in a dormitory with other girls of her own age.

20 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I could not find a way to paste the link without dropping myself in it. On twatter there is a heart rending video showing a speech by an Asian lass telling of what real poverty was like twenty years ago especially distressing was to learn that she was sent on holidays to wait for it SCARBOROUGH .. the poor lass had to sleep in a dormitory with other girls of her own age.

You have a twitter account? ....

YOU SICK FUCK! Don't ever, ever speak to me again.

18 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I am fuckin' shocked to the core!

I didn't think things like that could happen in a country like this, I won't be able to sleep tonight (unless I'm in a dormitory with girls of my own age;))

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you know of a site similar to this called 'DOSBODS'?

"Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites". There's a very dull back story behind the name.

My considered opinion is that it's a nest of spastics. I wonder if Freddy The Frog is on there?

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites". There's a very dull back story behind the name.

My considered opinion is that it's a nest of spastics. I wonder if Freddy The Frog is on there?

What a strange way to name the site. Presumably that was the first topic, or a continuation of a topic from a previous incarnation of the site?

4 hours ago, KingRollo said:

And delighted to be so!  Thank you kindly for the effusive welcome, Roadkill, you were always one of my favourites!

Rollo you splendid fellow - good to see you back! A beacon of hope in a sea of fucking idiots. How’s wizard? Send him my regards!

15 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Rollo you splendid fellow - good to see you back! A beacon of hope in a sea of fucking idiots. How’s wizard? Send him my regards!

Hello Ape, it's been too long.  Very pleased to reaquaint myself with you excellent chaps (well, you and a couple of others to be quite honest...) Thank you for your splendid greeting.  Wizard is currently trying to work out a strategy with a rather hopeless sort of chap called Boris, to sort out COVID in the  Kingdom... It's not going too well, privately, Wizard has told me that Boris is a bit of a 'ducon' if you'll pardon my French!

• Like 1