CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Order of Nine Angles

Guest Weary&Disgusted

20 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m almost like you when Frank makes an appearance!

How did you cope with lockdown mate?  For me it was a bit 'touch and go'. My bar fridge packed up, and I had to go to the kitchen to get  cold beers for 2 days, and then the Range Rover Aircon gave up the ghost. Good old @Eddie sent me a spare part, and now all is well.  Give my best to Fatty.

34 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

How did you cope with lockdown mate?  For me it was a bit 'touch and go'. My bar fridge packed up, and I had to go to the kitchen to get  cold beers for 2 days, and then the Range Rover Aircon gave up the ghost. Good old @Eddie sent me a spare part, and now all is well.  Give my best to Fatty.

What part of the “Range Rover” aircon went wrong? Give me specific details. 

38 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Touch and go? That's a shampoo for covid patients on ventilators. 

*too current? 

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What part of the “Range Rover” aircon went wrong? Give me specific details. 

Have you seen the inside of an aircon pump? Like a revolver cylinder with 6 drillings, each holding a single piece cast, double ended piston. The pistons are operated by a central revolving shaft with an eccentric cam acting on the inner faces of the pistons. Superb.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you seen the inside of an aircon pump? Like a revolver cylinder with 6 drillings, each holding a single piece cast, double ended piston. The pistons are operated by a central revolving shaft with an eccentric cam acting on the inner faces of the pistons. Superb.

Yes, I’m familiar with the working of air conditioning systems - it’s what knowledge the goose-botherer has that intrigues me, as I strongly believe him to be a thick-as-pigshit French wanker.

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Yes, I’m familiar with the working of air conditioning systems - it’s what knowledge the goose-botherer has that intrigues me, as I strongly believe him to be a thick-as-pigshit French wanker.

He's about as French as Google Translate...

• Like 1

On 24/06/2020 at 22:30, Weary&Disgusted said:

So there is apparently a group calling itself the Order of Nine Angles which is starting to become relatively popular (popular on the internet at any rate) with people in the UK.  This group professes to believe that the existing society needs to be destroyed so that it can be replaced with a "galactic imperium".  Okay, so far so good, a galactic imperium sounds pretty cool, our species finally becoming interstellar voyagers, sounds great.  Unfortunately, the ONA assert that to achieve our galactic imperium, it will be necessary to ritually murder and  /or sexually assault people, as well as committing a few random acts of terrorism.  Suddenly this is looking a lot less appealing.  

We are living in the 21st century.  We can construct sophisticated satellites to establish reliable global communication networks.  We are just starting to realise the potential of tailored gene therapy and to develop reliable and cost effective sources of clean renewable energy.  We even have ways to recycle plastic into hydrocarbon fuels now.  But there are also people telling us that we can solve all of our problems with ritual murder and jihad.  Why are there always folks who are determined to drag us back into the dark ages ?  Its so profoundly depressing, I don't even have the words.  I'm all for freedom of religious expression, but I feel I have to draw the line at terrorism and murder as a form of worship.  What the fuck is wrong with these people ?  Sometimes I genuinely despair of our species and dread the future.  

Having grown up in Belfast I’m struggling to see what the problem is. NO SURRENDER !! 

29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I just drive the thing, and press buttons.  Idiot.

Did you purchase the part on behalf of an automotive engineer, who couldn’t source it anywhere else on the planet and so had to rely on a UK car spares counter moron called Eddie? Surely even the fucking French have “Range Rovers”. All sounds a bit far fetched to me, idiot (one of your idols favourite lines).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Did you purchase the part on behalf of an automotive engineer, who couldn’t source it anywhere else on the planet and so had to rely on a UK car spares counter moron called Eddie? Surely even the fucking French have “Range Rovers”. All sounds a bit far fetched to me, idiot (one of your idols favourite lines).

Eddie, a moron?   Eddie doesn't spend half his life in a garden shed, sticking bits of plastic together.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I'm considerably richer than you, even if you kill mooother.....