CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Order of Nine Angles

Guest Weary&Disgusted

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was an adjustable spray shower head I think. I liked the jumping over a gate and shitting in a front garden (turdling) thread.

It wasn’t even to do with adjustability - it was about showers that don’t have a removable head on a hose. Give me fucking strength.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was an adjustable spray shower head I think. I liked the jumping over a gate and shitting in a front garden (turdling) thread.

The Taking a mid run shite thread was a good one, I've done it many a time.

I genuinely enjoy have a shit in the great outdoors, a wild one if you will

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 25/06/2020 at 09:42, Jiggerycock said:

Best get used to it.

You thought we'd reach peak 'end of our days' shit when the crowd released a dove for every 'Not Guilty' verdict at the Michael Jackson trial. Or whan Trump says 'Up is now Down' and folks go 'Well he has a point'.

Like buggery fuck we have!

You watch. This lockdown has meant more time online, more isolation and sales of tin foil hats have gone through the roof.

It's Nutter Central out there and we haven't even scratched the surface of stupidity yet

I think you are probably right.  On the plus side, most of these people are all talk, but you can almost guarantee that there will be some impressionable, weak minded teen with access to firepower who is pushed over the edge by this group delusion, and does something stupid and lethal.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 24/06/2020 at 22:37, camberwell gypsy said:

It said they're a 'Left hand path cult'. Does that mean they wank while they're online? 

Probably. I'm told that apparently "left hand path" describes people who feel that the way to enlightenment/liberation/funky spooky magical power is to deliberately break societal taboos with transgressive behaviour.  Generally violence and sexual assault is advocated by ONA.