CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Order of Nine Angles

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 25/06/2020 at 07:13, Neil said:

Offer their leaders a nice HQ in Waco,fully furnished and it's own petrol pumps.Job done.

So apparently they no longer have "leaders", they are supposed to have lots of small cells, similar set up to Daesh and other jihadists.  Makes it harder to identify a whole network and monitor their behaviour.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 25/06/2020 at 09:40, Dawn Chorus said:

_113049251_1cb55adc-c895-4e6b-add2-447ef

This is what worries me, its so easy for impressionable weak minded kids and properly dangerous "off their meds and off their heads" people to link up with people online who are happy to wind them up and send them off on a murderous spree.  

5 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

This is what worries me, its so easy for impressionable weak minded kids and properly dangerous "off their meds and off their heads" people to link up with people online who are happy to wind them up and send them off on a murderous spree.  

Can it be when the gay pride cunts are marching please?

6 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Never mind all this shit - get a fucking avatar.

24 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I think they call it 'Islam'.

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

This is what worries me, its so easy for impressionable weak minded kids and properly dangerous "off their meds and off their heads" people to link up with people online who are happy to wind them up and send them off on a murderous spree.   we haven’t been introduced yet....

Good evening.

We haven’t been introduced yet and hopefully we never will be if you gas yourself at the soonest opportunity.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Good evening.

We haven’t been introduced yet and hopefully we never will be if you gas yourself at the soonest opportunity.

How was the Black Cocks Matter parade today? Did you pull off any statues?

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I take it you're not Cuntman as I can't see your name 

'CC Rogue'. Same avatar though. Do you fancy joining up? There's a stroppy little insecure girl called ccc over there and I'm too much of a gentleman to slap a woman around. 

If you're reading this ccc, you're a prissy little cunt.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'CC Rogue'. Same avatar though. Do you fancy joining up? There's a stroppy little insecure girl called ccc over there and I'm too much of a gentleman to slap a woman around. 

If you're reading this ccc, you're a prissy little cunt.

Someone over there is certainly a prissy little cunt. They've fucked me off already - the bitchy one as well, where it doesn't even tell you you're banned but pretends to have an error instead. 

Just clicked on I can sock puppet over there...

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Someone over there is certainly a prissy little cunt. They've fucked me off already - the bitchy one as well, where it doesn't even tell you you're banned but pretends to have an error instead. 

Well, there's a surprise - what were you two thinking of?

22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I can't see where you and Eric are coming from. Just enjoy the site, abide by their rules, and be nice. This advice has served me well on here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, there's a surprise - what were you two thinking of?

We kept it civilised - only gave as good as we got. The stigma of the Corner seems strong though - we're not coolered, but entirely deleted by the look of it.

To be fair they initiated conversation by taking screenshots from this site and posting them over there.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

We kept it civilised - only gave as good as we got. The stigma of the Corner seems strong though - we're not coolered, but entirely deleted by the look of it.

To be fair they initiated conversation by taking screenshots from this site and posting them over there.

Never heard of this site before. I might give it a try. Posting sexist comments on mumsnet can be a laugh but they really can't handle a bit of constructive criticism over there.

Just now, Trucking Funt said:

Never heard of this site before. I might give it a try. Posting sexist comments on mumsnet can be a laugh but they really can't handle a bit of constructive criticism over there.

Just keep quiet where you come from. They've got a "Barbarians at the Gate" attitude - some cunt mentioned DSMO and me and Eric were nuked a few hours later.

Pity - I enjoyed some constructive talk about shitty Chinese construction and gutter oil...

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Just keep quiet where you come from. They've got a "Barbarians at the Gate" attitude - some cunt mentioned DSMO and me and Eric were nuked a few hours later.

Pity - I enjoyed some constructive talk about shitty Chinese construction and gutter oil...

Can you use VPN on it?

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The clue is what you said a few days ago about the forum being more civilised and alluding to the relative absence of personal insults. That doesn't happen by itself - clearly they use a combine harvester to scythe through the discourse. Any newbies crashing through the doors waving their dicks around, resorting to unimaginative LCD insults "You're on the blob" is going to be shown the nearest exit. Then there was the cringeworthy simpering - "come to my house 'cos we have a secret board where we can be naughty and, and, and, and say ware words". The real facepalm issue is that Admins do not like new punters coming into their free-to-use facilities touting for punters. Pratts.