CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beach wankers

camberwell gypsy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8458527/amp/Sunworshippers-face-burning-maximum-UV-strength-rays.html

"What shall we do tomorrow darling"?

"I know, let's go to the beach! It should be empty because no other fucker will think of it". 

"Excellent. I'll defrost the sausage rolls and the "mums gone to Iceland" curried spring rolls". 

Guest judgetwi

It’s a political matter. You need to be as brown as possible so the communists won’t come for you.

I’m laughing obviously......fat, queer, poor, disabled, they can’t touch me (don’t mention the Hebrew thing for fucks sake)

Yes, I am the very essence of intersectionality.  (smug cunt emoji)

50 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

It’s a political matter. You need to be as brown as possible so the communists won’t come for you.

I’m laughing obviously......fat, queer, poor, disabled, they can’t touch me (don’t mention the Hebrew thing for fucks sake)

Yes, I am the very essence of intersectionality.  (smug cunt emoji)

I've a feeling you've had bad experiences with beaches, well being beached that is. Every year one or two come up the Thames, but I've a feeling the Thames barrier stops them tracking you down. 

Do a Reg Perry Jewdz, and go and join them, as terra firma is clearly too much for you. 

Guest judgetwi
53 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I've a feeling you've had bad experiences with beaches, well being beached that is. Every year one or two come up the Thames, but I've a feeling the Thames barrier stops them tracking you down. 

Do a Reg Perry Jewdz, and go and join them, as terra firma is clearly too much for you. 

Marje you cunt! How am I supposed to get my pleasure from taking the piss out of you when you’re doing it for me? 

It’s a lot to ask of such a small brain but can you leave a little bit for me? Thanks. 😀

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Marje you cunt! How am I supposed to get my pleasure from taking the piss out of you when you’re doing it for me? 

It’s a lot to ask of such a small brain but can you leave a little bit for me? Thanks. 😀

Err, sorry your honour I was unaware of court proceedings. You don't need my help making yourself look a cunt. 

Shalom 

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8458527/amp/Sunworshippers-face-burning-maximum-UV-strength-rays.html

"I know, let's go to the beach! It should be empty because no other fucker will think of it". 

"Excellent. I'll defrost the sausage rolls and the "mums gone to Iceland" curried spring rolls". 

After looking at the stupid cunts crammed on Camber Sands,  my missus summed it up  ' There is never a fucking tsunami when you need one, is there?'

• Like 2

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Half the cunts are sheltering under sunshades or beach shelters.

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This would be a great opportunity nationwide on packed beaches to machine gun the fucking lot of them. Every single one of these cunts is covered in tats, half pissed on lukewarm Carling and has a tribe of rat cunt kids with made up names.

A few dozen bulldozers would be all that's needs to push the bodies into the sea as the tide is going out.

Bournemouth beach on 25 June

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This would be a great opportunity nationwide on packed beaches to machine gun the fucking lot of them. Every single one of these cunts is covered in tats, half pissed on lukewarm Carling and has a tribe of rat cunt kids with made up names.

A few dozen bulldozers would be all that's needs to push the bodies into the sea as the tide is going out.

That's an empty vodka bottle for fuck sake!

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ferry the bodies out into the sea, chuck in a few gallons of pigs blood and wait for the sharks, it's hot enough!

Just spoke to my friend who lives in Boscombe, just up from Bournemouth. She took the dog for a walk along the seafront at 6 yesterday and she reckons Covid's gonna have a field day judging by the amount of fat cunts that were lolloping about on the beach. We're not talking slightly overweight but real fucking lard arses. Add that to the thousands of scousers jumping up and down outside Anfield last night and the grim reaper will be sharpening his scythe and no mistake.

46 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just spoke to my friend who lives in Boscombe, just up from Bournemouth. She took the dog for a walk along the seafront at 6 yesterday and she reckons Covid's gonna have a field day judging by the amount of fat cunts that were lolloping about on the beach. We're not talking slightly overweight but real fucking lard arses. Add that to the thousands of scousers jumping up and down outside Anfield last night and the grim reaper will be sharpening his scythe and no mistake.

Time to dust off that old '80s public health campaign: "Don't die of ignorance"? Gave me nightmares... poor Queen Gwen went hungry for a  year...