CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beach wankers

camberwell gypsy

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No. These children will have grandparents in their early 40s who are vulnerable because they're fucking obese walruses. Let's get it straight Ape. But have a like anyway

Grandparents in their mid thirties more like. There is reputed to be a slag in Newton Abbot who is a great grandmother at 48.

Guest judgetwi
13 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Grandparents in their mid thirties more like. There is reputed to be a slag in Newton Abbot who is a great grandmother at 48.

😁😁😀  Before I realised who’d posted this I was going to write.....

”For fucks sake don’t mention Newton Abbot. Lady P goes crazy over obscure cuntholes like Newton Abbot. She’ll bore us all to death.”

Can you tell us about the train station anyway? Just the station thank you.

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

😁😁😀  Before I realised who’d posted this I was going to write.....

”For fucks sake don’t mention Newton Abbot. Lady P goes crazy over obscure cuntholes like Newton Abbot. She’ll bore us all to death.”

Can you tell us about the train station anyway? Just the station thank you.

Three platforms used to be four but the old platform four is now part of the car park. The old slag lives on the estate just over the A380 from the Pen Inn.

Guest judgetwi
3 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Three platforms used to be four but the old platform four is now part of the car park. The old slag lives on the estate just over the A380 from the Pen Inn.

Marvellous. No need for any further detail. I can almost say i’ve been there now.

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just spoke to my friend who lives in Boscombe, just up from Bournemouth. She took the dog for a walk along the seafront at 6 yesterday and she reckons Covid's gonna have a field day judging by the amount of fat cunts that were lolloping about on the beach. We're not talking slightly overweight but real fucking lard arses. Add that to the thousands of scousers jumping up and down outside Anfield last night and the grim reaper will be sharpening his scythe and no mistake.

Its a bit like a comment I saw on Twatter about Dragonflies .. basically they are eating machines (problem being that unlike dragonflies these cunts can't fly).

3 hours ago, KingRollo said:

The word just loses impact with each repetition.  Your "cutting" remarks would be a good deal improved without all the profanity. E.g. Begone you contemptuous fool!  See how easy that was?

In Scotland, "fucking" is just a verbal indication that a noun will soon follow. 

It's highly likely that noun will be "cunt".

• Like 1

I think all beach goers should just wear a BLM shirt, then the BBC will not demonise the idiots, any fights or general antisocial behaviour will be ignored. If challenged by the police the beach goers can attack the old bill and chase them away, don't worry the BBC will report that it was mainly peaceful... 

• Like 3

On 26/06/2020 at 20:37, KingRollo said:

Time to dust off that old '80s public health campaign: "Don't die of ignorance"? Gave me nightmares... poor Queen Gwen went hungry for a  year...

We’re having a Black Lives Matter  Banquet Tuesday evening if you and Her Majesty would honour us with your presence. Jerk pheasant, Organic wild rice (from the palace allotment)and peas, and Red White and Blue Stripe lager on tap. I’ve been sorting through one of my many treasure chests and have found a number of crowns which I no longer require and you are welcome to any which you and her majesty would like to have. On another note, I’ve been receiving some rather worrying calls from the FBI and those dreadful BBC people asking questions about my eldest boy and his friend Andrew. We’ve invited some black people to attend on Tuesday and show us some films of the marvellous street party and bonfire at Brixton last week. Apparently the police and the indigenous negroes have been entertaining the locals with an open air dance show and pyrotechnic display. I do hope the corgis don’t play up as they’ve never actually seen a negro before.  

We await your reply. KB and Mrs. KB.

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

We’re having a Black Lives Matter  Banquet Tuesday evening if you and Her Majesty would honour us with your presence. Jerk pheasant, Organic wild rice (from the palace allotment)and peas, and Red White and Blue Stripe lager on tap. I’ve been sorting through one of my many treasure chests and have found a number of crowns which I no longer require and you are welcome to any which you and her majesty would like to have. On another note, I’ve been receiving some rather worrying calls from the FBI and those dreadful BBC people asking questions about my eldest boy and his friend Andrew. We’ve invited some black people to attend on Tuesday and show us some films of the marvellous street party and bonfire at Brixton last week. Apparently the police and the indigenous negroes have been entertaining the locals with an open air dance show and pyrotechnic display. I do hope the corgis don’t play up as they’ve never actually seen a negro before.  

I'm going as Al Jolson.

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Goodness, what an honour.  Queen Gwen and I would be most delighted.  I have heard about your son's friend, Andrew.  Sounds like a rather tiresome, useless and frankly unsavoury character.  In many respects, he might fit the bill for this forum but I understand that he and his like are not welcome. Rightly so. 

The food sounds deliciously exotic, quite a change from the geese that I have obtained from some pretend French OAP whose skills in using translation apps surpass only his skills in speaking nonsense - in English, of course. (He doesn't know, so I'd thank you for your discretion, but in any case his geese seem almost happy to be put out of their misery as Cook dispatches them and for some reason, they have an unpleasant, gamey flavour).

As for the crowns, I'll gratefully accept - I won't deny the Court has fallen on hard times ever since our most valued assets - a pair of statues of the city founders - were dragged across the pleasure beach and off the pier, all because some chaps' great grandparents were apparently underpaid when building the palace.  Not only are we down a tonne of gold, the helter-skelter got damaged and the mini canoes are completely out of use.

With sincere devotion,

KR & QG

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KingRollo said:

Goodness, what an honour.  Queen Gwen and I would be most delighted.  I have heard about your son's friend, Andrew.  Sounds like a rather tiresome, useless and frankly unsavoury character.  In many respects, he might fit the bill for this forum but I understand that he and his like are not welcome. Rightly so. 

The food sounds deliciously exotic, quite a change from the geese that I have been procuring from some pretend French OAP whose skills in using translation apps surpass only his skills in speaking nonsense - in English, of course. (He doesn't know, so I'd thank you for your discretion, but in any case his geese seem almost happy to be put out of their misery as Cook dispatches them and for some reason, they have an unpleasant, gamey flavour).

As for the crowns, I'll gratefully accept - I won't deny the Court has fallen on hard times ever since our most valued assets - a pair of statues of the city founders - were dragged across the pleasure beach and off the pier, all because some chaps' great grandparents were apparentky underpaid when building the palace.  Not only are we down a tonne of gold, the helter-skelter got damaged and the mini canoes are completely out of use.

With sincere devotion,

KR & QG

If Queen Gwen is going, I'm going to secrete some 'bodice scissors' in my minstrel costume. The majestic minx.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

He's only been back 4 days, and 26 posts in, he is getting right on my tits. 

Queen Gwen was muttering something about getting on her tits the other night.  I wasn't listening and completely misunderstood her.  Let's just say the evening didn't end well, and as I sat on my throne, black eyed, polishing the royal sceptre, I wondered whether the thrills and spills of our relationship are truly worth it.