CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beach wankers

camberwell gypsy

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

One must keep ones sceptre suitably polished your majesty. I have a young negro wench take care of mine twice daily. 

Are you actually happy getting into this 'Olde Englishe' bollocks KB. You I find interesting,  King Bollocks I can take, or leave.  The taking aint the problem, it's where to leave the twat.  

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I sense animosity between us at times old scrote but your rise to the top since release has been quite astonishing. All those taunts to up yer fucking game worked. But do I get thanks? Do I fuck

Twice Stibbly, FUCKING twice, and that's only since my latest parole. Just goes to show what a poor state this site is in, if a sad old French cunt like me can make it.

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Are you actually happy getting into this 'Olde Englishe' bollocks KB. You I find interesting,  King Bollocks I can take, or leave.  The taking aint the problem, it's where to leave the twat.  

Vous ete bete.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Twice Stibbly, FUCKING twice, and that's only since my latest parole. Just goes to show what a poor state this site is in, if a sad old French cunt like me can make it.

When decs and stickers were an item and taking long hot showers together, they ruled this place like the top bull dykes in a women's prison  

If you and I join forces we could make the corner great again and lay waste to the tribe a flids amongst us. I'm aroused just thinking about it.

I'll have to get past the fact that I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you (not far as you admit to being a bit porky) and that a hate the French and you in particular.

Up for it?

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When decs and stickers were an item and taking long hot showers together, they ruled this place like the top bull dykes in a women's prison  

If you and I join forces we could make the corner great again and lay waste to the tribe a flids amongst us. I'm aroused just thinking about it.

I'll have to get past the fact that I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you (not far as you admit to being a bit porky) and that a hate the French and you in particular.

Up for it?

Together our total posts since membership (both long before Eric joined) are around 13K.  Eric alone will soon be hitting 15K . It's like shit pouring from a hippo with diarrhea. I will consider your proposal.

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Together our total posts since membership (both long before Eric joined) are around 13K.  Eric alone will soon be hitting 15K . It's like shit pouring from a hippo with diarrhea. I will consider your proposal.

I think it was Lenin who said "quantity has a quality all of its own" Scrotals

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Noted.

Don't fucking tell Eddie through as I've already asking him to be my side kick a bit like Miami Vice or possibly The Defiant Ones. 

10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

It's not my fault that you've been sat on your arse eating cheese and going "heehaw-heehaw" while I've been putting in the hours to make this place great again. 

9 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Do you think strangling a goose is as satisfying as choking a chicken?

Neither come close to the first time one fucks a duck. Unfortunately it’s a once in a lifetime feeling that can never again be relived, or spoken about.