CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet more stabbing twats

Penny Farthing

3 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Major incident in Glasgow three dead, man of African descent shot dead by police.. Asylum seekers hostel .. can't possibly be terror related. Forgot to add Black Lives Matter.

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-06-26/heavy-police-presence-in-glasgow-city-centre-as-officers-respond-to-incident/

I was surprised to hear that happening in Glagow, seeing as their football seasons been scrapped. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was surprised to hear that happening in Glagow, seeing as their football seasons been scrapped. 

Sportscene have fired up the Videprinter as a one off mind.....

West George Fundamentalists 1 Strathclyde Polis 1....3 points on your Pools coupon

Dougie Donnelly is a Cunt.

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Sportscene have fired up the Videprinter as a one off mind.....

West George Fundamentalists 1 Strathclyde Polis 1....3 points on your Pools coupon

Dougie Donnelly is a Cunt.

Though onlya zephyr of intrest in the Jihadi Bingo Hall, where anything less than a kill factor of a dozen barely registers on the 'Lessons Will Be Learned' machine

Reading the SkyNews (cunts!) reporting say they had spoken to some asylum seekers housed in said hotel who have complained about the poor conditions one even said, "the intermittent wi-fi made it difficult to contact people back home".!!!

What the fucking, fuckity fuck do these fucking piss taking cunts expect?? I'll be extremely disappointed if only three of the cunts are dead now.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Reading the SkyNews (cunts!) reporting say they had spoken to some asylum seekers housed in said hotel who have complained about the poor conditions one even said, "the intermittent wi-fi made it difficult to contact people back home".!!!

What the fucking, fuckity fuck do these fucking piss taking cunts expect?? I'll be extremely disappointed if only three of the cunts are dead now.

Somebody loved them.  But not you, Eddie, or me obviously.

40 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Wait 'til you hear their review of the 'Peacock in aspic, truffle oil and caviar consomme' these poor galley slaves had slung at them at breakfast. Aparently the somellier suggested the Mouton Rothschild '56 to go with, I mean faux-pas or what!!?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Any excuse to re-post my second-favourite ever Scottish newspaper headline:

416623ae2614ed9d153a711aabcc9e45--scotla

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Any excuse to re-post my second-favourite ever Scottish newspaper headline:

416623ae2614ed9d153a711aabcc9e45--scotla

I’m quite surprised the good people of Paisley have not suggested a statue to Smeaton, famed the world over for his “Don’t come here, we’ll set right about Ye” moment of gold. Perhaps they could have cast it from the melted SUV. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

So we’re exporting those asylum seeking spongers to Jockland now? Good. Have some of that Wee Jimmy, you whining remoaning bitch. Plenty more where that cunt came from.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

No, 'Free deepfried Mars Bar for every reader' was his favourite. 

Should you ever find yourself in the vicinity of the Playhouse Theatre in Edinburgh, there's a chip shop just across the road that will deep fry pretty much anything you bring them for a modest fee. My personal favourite is the deep fried Cadbury's Creme Egg, closely followed by the deep fried Curly Wurly.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So we’re exporting those asylum seeking spongers to Jockland now? Good. Have some of that Wee Jimmy, you whining remoaning bitch. Plenty more where that cunt came from.

Glasgow (well known for its tolerance) is used as a dumping ground for the Sudanese lot .. they sent the Somalians to Cardiff.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Should you ever find yourself in the vicinity of the Playhouse Theatre in Edinburgh, there's a chip shop just across the road that will deep fry pretty much anything you bring them for a modest fee. My personal favourite is the deep fried Cadbury's Creme Egg, closely followed by the deep fried Curly Wurly.

There’s a sister establishment on the Byres Road in Glasgow that offers deep fried Tunnocks Tea Cakes. Food of the Gods. They’ve even awarded themselves a McMichelin star, if I remember rightly. 

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

There’s a sister establishment on the Byres Road in Glasgow that offers deep fried Tunnocks Tea Cakes. Food of the Gods. They’ve even awarded themselves a McMichelin star, if I remember rightly. 

Maggie May's on the Trongate does deep fried Tunnocks Snowballs. Food of the fucking gods all right.

• Like 1