CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

John Wayne

Neil

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Bullshit. Never happened. I’ve heard a thousand stories about this sleb done this sleb, blah blah woof woof. It’s all made up by agents to keep their cashcow in the headlines. 

The only true story is that I chinned Michael Gove in the Leopold Hotel in Sheffield, April 2017. Ok, he’s a massive wanker and i’m not pretending it makes me as hard as THE  HARDMAN but  it happened!

Ok ....... I might have exaggerated a little bit. Come on HARDMAN......open goal here.😁

I can't really be bothered. Sorry.

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Bullshit. Never happened. I’ve heard a thousand stories about this sleb done this sleb, blah blah woof woof. It’s all made up by agents to keep their cashcow in the headlines. 

The only true story is that I chinned Michael Gove in the Leopold Hotel in Sheffield, April 2017. Ok, he’s a massive wanker and i’m not pretending it makes me as hard as THE  HARDMAN but  it happened!

Ok ....... I might have exaggerated a little bit. Come on HARDMAN......open goal here.😁

Was it a row over coke?

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I can't be asked to argue, tbh. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't really be bothered. Sorry.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can't be asked to argue, tbh. 

Well, of course. 😁

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Was it a row over coke?

Nah, that was a story Michael made up to make himself look “edgy” and “down with the kids”, a bit like Marjorie on here. But, just like Marjorie, it backfired on the cunt. 

Of course the Govester didn’t go to prison but he still ended up as Boris’s bitch. As we all know poor old Marje was banged up in the nick but he won’t tell us how many cocks he sampled during that time. Not that i’m interested. Marje’s personal life is none of my fucking business. 

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You really are a weapons grade fuckwit jewdy. Give it a rest.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When I was a kid the Topic advert had "what has a hazelnut in every bite?" as its slogan. So you asked someone that question they said "topic" but we would say "Nah! Squirrel shit". 

Reported for going ‘off topic’

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/06/2020 at 02:56, judgetwi said:

Nah, that was a story Michael made up to make himself look “edgy” and “down with the kids”, a bit like Marjorie on here. But, just like Marjorie, it backfired on the cunt. 

Of course the Govester didn’t go to prison but he still ended up as Boris’s bitch. As we all know poor old Marje was banged up in the nick but he won’t tell us how many cocks he sampled during that time. Not that i’m interested. Marje’s personal life is none of my fucking business. 

Your obsession with cocks and prisons knows no ends, does it jewdy. The only time I saw a cock was in the shower room mate, and even half a seconds enough. Unless you have a continuous prison phantasy? 

You should do a bit of bird, well when I report your posts you will. Being in a wheelchair you get a ground floor cell, and front of the dinner ques. 

I'll ask Hasan to look after you. 

No need to thank me, obviously! 

On 30/06/2020 at 01:29, judgetwi said:

I hand it to the Judge, Michael Gove is the obvious fall guy, for an epic porkie.