Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Neil

John Wayne

Apparently they want his statue removed and the airport to drop his name because of what he said in 1971............

“I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people.”

“I don’t feel guilty about the fact that five or 10 generations ago these people were slaves.”

Seems like he may have been Donald Trump in an earlier life.

Yee-fucking-Haw

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Apparently they want his statue removed and the airport to drop his name because of what he said in 1971............

“I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people.”

“I don’t feel guilty about the fact that five or 10 generations ago these people were slaves.”

Yee-fucking-Haw

Marrion Morrison.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?"

Full metal jacket.

I am the quotemaster general.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

More like Lieutenant Pigeon 

No! What I said! I is the most bestest at it.

Just now, Jiggerycock said:

"Sidney Poitier? Never heard of her!"

"That Sidney Potter's a good actor. Ain't he Rodney?"  Grandad- Only Fools and Horses. 

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Yee-fucking-Haw

He is big leggy

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

He is big leggy

Shiny shiny.

Hayzee Fantayzee could only have happened in the 80s

The Dukes nephew Tommy Morrison from Rocky 5 was actually a decent boxer and was hailed as the Great White Hope, (one of many) I remember he beat an ageing George Foreman and knocked out Razor Ruddock ( not  the footballer) and he was signed up to fight Tyson but tested positive for HIV.  Lennox Lewis knocked him out. Two poofs having a tear up. Whatever next? 

A great story I heard about Wayne. He was staying in this hotel and his room was above Frank Sinatra's, who was having a loud party. Wayne needed to sleep, so rang down to tell them to quieten down a number of times but no luck. So he went down and knocked on the door. Sinatra opened it, Wayne gave him some verbal (he didn't like him anyway) and told him to keep the fucking noise down. Sinatra's body guard who was Wayne's size said "nobody talks to Mr Sinatra like that". So Wayne backs off and apologises, and turns around. As the body guard is about to close the door Wayne decks the cunt and then grabs a chair and knocks him out with it.  Let's just say that John Wayne got his sleep.  

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

The Dukes nephew Tommy Morrison from Rocky 5 was actually a decent boxer and was hailed as the Great White Hope, (one of many) I remember he beat an ageing George Foreman and knocked out Razor Ruddock ( not  the footballer) and he was signed up to fight Tyson but tested positive for HIV.  Lennox Lewis knocked him out. Two poofs having a tear up. Whatever next? 

Tommy 'Gunn' wasn't a bad boxer but criminally inclined. And a stupid fucking wanker. Died of AIDS in his twenties. There was a rumour that Glenn McCrory fucking flattened him in a sparring session though. True or not I don't know. Not as criminally inclined as the brilliant Hector Camacho though, who I think died from a gunshot wound during a drug deal. 

(Don't quote me. I haven't roopsipediad it)

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tommy 'Gunn' wasn't a bad boxer but criminally inclined. And a stupid fucking wanker. Died of AIDS in his twenties. There was a rumour that Glenn McCrory fucking flattened him in a sparring session though. True or not I don't know. Not as criminally inclined as the brilliant Hector Camacho though, who I think died from a gunshot wound during a drug deal. 

I gave in an wiki'd it. I was wrong. Tommy Morrison died of AIDS in his early 40s. I was pretty much right about Camacho though.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I gave in an wiki'd it. I was wrong. Tommy Morrison died of AIDS in his early 40s. I was pretty much right about Camacho though.

Did Tommy jump over any gates?

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Camacho beat an aging Duran twice as well as Ray Leonard in Leonard's last fight. I know he beat Chavez and Oscar De Aloya but not sure if they were past their best. Chavez was a great fighter.

53 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Camacho beat an aging Duran twice as well as Ray Leonard in Leonard's last fight. I know he beat Chavez and Oscar De Aloya but not sure if they were past their best. Chavez was a great fighter.

I saw Julio Caesar Chavez beat Meldrick Taylor in Vegas in the early 90s. He was undefeated in about 79 fights at that time. He went on to about 90 fights before he lost. He was a legend and bigger than god in Mexico. One of the all time greats.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I saw Julio Caesar Chavez beat Meldrick Taylor in Vegas in the early 90s. He was undefeated in about 79 fights at that time. He went on to about 90 fights before he lost. He was a legend and bigger than god in Mexico. One of the all time greats.

Actually I stand corrected: chavez beat him. 

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Died of AIDS in his twenties.

Fifties and he also got battered by Lennox Lewis one time.

Edited by Arthur Dick
I stand corrected only 44!

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"That Sidney Potter's a good actor. Ain't he Rodney?"  Grandad- Only Fools and Horses. 

Its Harry Belafonte.