CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Swan-baiting Canal Pushers

Last Cunt Standing

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Interesting. I see my comment has been deleted. I’m not expecting an explanation so don’t worry yourself Mr(s) Roops.

Well before you waft a cheesy digit in my general direction, it had nothing to do with me. I vaguely recall the post in question and I’m not sure why it’s fallen foul of she who must be obeyed, other than it being the usual word salad of reactionary toss. If that’s a deletion offence these days then you are more fucked than your shrivelled pancreas. How’s your Cantonese coming along anyway? Once your Polish carer gets deported come December you’d better know the Chinese for bedbath or it’s Fournier’s for you. 

Guest judgetwi
18 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well before you waft a cheesy digit in my general direction, it had nothing to do with me. I vaguely recall the post in question and I’m not sure why it’s fallen foul of she who must be obeyed, other than it being the usual word salad of reactionary toss. If that’s a deletion offence these days then you are more fucked than your shrivelled pancreas. How’s your Cantonese coming along anyway? Once your Polish carer gets deported come December you’d better know the Chinese for bedbath or it’s Fournier’s for you. 

Funny how you are always wishing Ill health on me Bertie. I suppose without people being sick you doctors would be out of a job but I don’t see how my ailments would benefit a pommie bastard out in Oz. Maybe you’re just a cunt.

Yeah.....i’ll go with that one.

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Funny how you are always wishing Ill health on me Bertie.

You and I see the world differently Judge, fair do’s, but I wouldn’t wish Fournier’s on anyone. I’d smell it from here if you caught a dose. The case I saw still sticks in my mind 20 odd years on. Good luck to you. 

47 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You and I see the world differently Judge, fair do’s, but I wouldn’t wish Fournier’s on anyone. I’d smell it from here if you caught a dose. The case I saw still sticks in my mind 20 odd years on. Good luck to you. 

Only one case? You lucky cunt. I was tricked into Googling it when I was in college.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ignore what that Haddock Sluicer @Eric Cuntman says- he's full of shite

Book a one way trip to Syria and head straight to the nearest shop when you get there- bleach is as cheap as fuck

Buy a gallon for Shamima Begum and have a party while you’re at it.