CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The pending invasion

Trucking Funt

I'm with you. Seeing that they fucking hate commies, I can see them jumping on our side of the current situation, especially with many of them seeing themselves as "caucasian" now with recent developments in DNA studies. They will be a solid ally, and being rather nationalist in their views, are likely to mostly head back when the predicament at home begins to fizzle out.

3 million is a lot though. Hopefully a couple of them jump in and sort my local takeaway out. The black bean, spring onion and ginger has been fucking rank the last couple of times I've had it.

Guest judgetwi

You’re assuming that Charlie Chan is going to let them out in the first place. These people are, for the most part, educated, hardworking and law abiding. I think the commies would much prefer to suck up the wealth they generate than let some other cunts have them.

If they were a bunch of low skilled, uneducated criminals (the sort of immigrants we’re used to) riddled with the latest Chinkie laboratory diseases, old Charlie would be loading up the planes right now.

23 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You’re assuming that Charlie Chan is going to let them out in the first place. These people are, for the most part, educated, hardworking and law abiding. I think the commies would much prefer to suck up the wealth they generate than let some other cunts have them.

If they were a bunch of low skilled, uneducated criminals (the sort of immigrants we’re used to) riddled with the latest Chinkie laboratory diseases, old Charlie would be loading up the planes right now.

I think China will let them out but something tells me that Beijing are going to relieve them of their assets first and we're going to end up with a shitload of destitute chinks with no means of supporting themselves and will need to be found homes. We can't even house our own, how the fuck will we house this lot? Yes, some will probably have family here but the majority probably haven't even been to the UK before. The majority will also probably be low skilled workers. Anyone who was born there before 1997 AND their dependents are eligible, I can't see many wanting to stay now it's a life sentence for criticizing the government with the likelihood that Beijing will impose its draconian social credit system on the entire population in the near future as it would appear they don't give a fuck about Sino/UK declaration any more.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

If we let them in most of them will vote for Boris....expect a reverse ferret from the Anti-Semitic Labour Party.

The Turf and other gambling outlets will go berserk....these people live to gamble.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I think China will let them out but something tells me that Beijing are going to relieve them of their assets first and we're going to end up with a shitload of destitute chinks with no means of supporting themselves and will need to be found homes. We can't even house our own, how the fuck will we house this lot? Yes, some will probably have family here but the majority probably haven't even been to the UK before. The majority will also probably be low skilled workers. Anyone who was born there before 1997 AND their dependents are eligible, I can't see many wanting to stay now it's a life sentence for criticizing the government with the likelihood that Beijing will impose its draconian social credit system on the entire population in the near future as it would appear they don't give a fuck about Sino/UK declaration any more.

On the upper hand we can piss off old Winnie by becoming a safe haven for the cunts he doesn't like.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who's Winnie? Has China's glorious leader got one of those comedy names like 'Win Ching Ping?

Winnie the Pooh. He’s banned him from the internet in China. Sensitive little fat yellow cunt that he is.

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who's Winnie? Has China's glorious leader got one of those comedy names like 'Win Ching Ping?

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Winnie the Pooh. He’s banned him from the internet in China. Sensitive little fat yellow cunt that he is.

Yeah - people started saying he looked like Winnie the Pooh - so he basically made Winnie and friends not exist. Its like if Trump abolished oranges or Boris outlawed... well, himself, because nothing really looks as silly as Boris.

The fat little cunt's insecurities have no end - he wants to be considered a living god like Stalin and Mao were during their times or Kim Wrongun is in his own shitty little backwater of a country - therefore any personal mocking of him is considered mockery of the entire Chinese Communist Party and will be censored and punished.

afp_1nu20c.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=61

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

3 million kamikaze that oppose left wing policies are exactly what the country needs for the next BLM or Gay Pride 'protest'. Where can we get 3 million suicide vests?

Kamikaze were Japanese, Drew. And the days of Bushido and honour in battle seem to have given way to new trends... such as, sniffing pants and shoving sea creatures up schoolgirls' fannies. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Kamikaze were Japanese, Drew. And the days of Bushido and honour in battle seem to have given way to new trends... such as, sniffing pants and shoving sea creatures up schoolgirls' fannies. 

My mistake. An easy one to make as they do all look..., well,.....you know,....the same.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Ok, let’s suppose Charlie lets them leave. I’ve no doubt that other English speaking countries will want them. Why come here when you could go to Australia, New Zealand, USA or Canada? Also, they have access to the BBC so they know what a racist country this is with the “far right” lurking round every corner waiting to batter any foreigner to a pulp.

No, the only ones we’ll get will be the scroungers and the criminals. Every scrounger and criminal in the world wants to come here......for obvious reasons.