CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The pending invasion

Trucking Funt

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Yeah - people started saying he looked like Winnie the Pooh - so he basically made Winnie and friends not exist. Its like if Trump abolished oranges or Boris outlawed... well, himself, because nothing really looks as silly as Boris.

The fat little cunt's insecurities have no end - he wants to be considered a living god like Stalin and Mao were during their times or Kim Wrongun is in his own shitty little backwater of a country - therefore any personal mocking of him is considered mockery of the entire Chinese Communist Party and will be censored and punished.

afp_1nu20c.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=61

"Steady as she goes, Mr Sulu. Warp factor 2". 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

It's just been announced that the UK is granting citizenship to 3 million Hong Kong residents.. Prawn cracker anyone?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53246899

I'd rather have 3 million Hong Kong tiddlywinks (not the brainwashed automatons from the mainland) here than 3 million illiterate goat shaggers from Eritrea, Afghanistan or some other fly blown shit hole. Providing of course they are the best and brightest such as doctors, scientists, engineers etc and they all stay in Lun-Don, I place I haven't visited for at least 5 years.

I suspect the commie chinks will empty their bank accounts before they leave or more likely machine gun the fucking lot as they board the aircraft. 

21 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I don't have a problem with them but 3 MILLION OF THE FUCKERS?!!

Boil it down to 300,000 who MIGHT. Boil that down to 30,000 who WILL. Boil that down to 10,000 who have so much dosh you'll never rub shoulders with them and 20,000 who are so thinly distributed across the fast food sector you won't notice. Boil THAT down to a nice bowl of King Prawn Noodle Soup. By the way, fuck off to China. 

19 hours ago, nocti said:

I'm with you. Seeing that they fucking hate commies, I can see them jumping on our side of the current situation, especially with many of them seeing themselves as "caucasian" now with recent developments in DNA studies. They will be a solid ally, and being rather nationalist in their views, are likely to mostly head back when the predicament at home begins to fizzle out.

3 million is a lot though. Hopefully a couple of them jump in and sort my local takeaway out. The black bean, spring onion and ginger has been fucking rank the last couple of times I've had it.

Yeah and your supply of cheap spastic organge Ts will be even cheaper. 

17 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Either way they're fleeing actual tyranny and not just chasing a giro - also less likely to go on peaceful stabbings than the other lot.

I spent most of my life fleeing tyranny and pursuing a Giro (actually I prefer payments straight into my account) so it's a nice combination. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Boil it down to 300,000 who MIGHT. Boil that down to 30,000 who WILL. Boil that down to 10,000 who have so much dosh you'll never rub shoulders with them and 20,000 who are so thinly distributed across the fast food sector you won't notice. Boil THAT down to a nice bowl of King Prawn Noodle Soup. By the way, fuck off to China. 

The chinks aren't gonna let this happen. It seems to me that the tiddlies can do whatever the fuck they like. They're probably working on the next plague to unleash on us.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 01/07/2020 at 14:51, Trucking Funt said:

It's just been announced that the UK is granting citizenship to 3 million Hong Kong residents.. Prawn cracker anyone?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53246899

I wonder if this will have any effect on the UK policy regarding 5G and Huawei.  If China have decided to scrap/ignore the vague agreement about Hong Kong, maybe we can finally make a firmer decision about excluding Huawei from any involvement with 5G infrastructure, even if it is more expensive that way.  

10 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I wonder if this will have any effect on the UK policy regarding 5G and Huawei.  If China have decided to scrap/ignore the vague agreement about Hong Kong, maybe we can finally make a firmer decision about excluding Huawei from any involvement with 5G infrastructure, even if it is more expensive that way.  

Hardly a vague agreement. Actually a legally binding international treaty lodged with the UN.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
Just now, King Billy said:

Hardly a vague agreement. Actually a legally binding international treaty lodged with the UN.so

Okay, fair enough.  China unfortunately seem to be trampling all over it at the moment.  Illegal to protest, illegal to be in contact with "outside influences"... making it very hard for the " one country, two systems" approach to work very well going forward.  

4 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Okay, fair enough.  China unfortunately seem to be trampling all over it at the moment.  Illegal to protest, illegal to be in contact with "outside influences"... making it very hard for the " one country, two systems" approach to work very well going forward.  

The CCP doesn’t give a fuck about anything except staying in power. They know that if they don’t crack down hard right now on the Hong Kong protestors that they will have an ever increasing problem to hold onto it. They know that they are already the lepers of the world after the bat flu which has crippled the planet and they are going full steam ahead with HK because things can’t really get any worse for them as far as their standing in the international community goes.  Winnie the Pooh has basically fucked up on a monumental scale and set the cunts back 20 years at least. I reckon his days are numbered.

4 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

One country two systems has been killed in everything but name. With the powers that the changes give the mainland even the most mundane aspects of independence can be manipulated by the CCP - and they certainly won't hesitate to do so. A lot of cunts are going to be black bagged in the next few months and never seen again and many more will suddenly find themselves as second-class citizens.

The CCP have played Hong Kong like a fiddle - the majority of the mainland population will have been fed months of misinformation about the riots, Hong Kongers will be considered as unpatriotic troublemakers unworthy of sympathy or trust amongst the uneducated masses and dangerous friends to have to the rest - the table has been well set for some good old fashioned Communist oppression and exploitation and the only people who will give a shit are on the other side of the globe.

If it was me I'd get the fuck out of there and far away sharpish. If we had any decency as a country we'd tell them exactly where to stick their 5G deal regardless of the consequences - an eye for an eye and a contract for a contract.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

One country two systems has been killed in everything but name. With the powers that the changes give the mainland even the most mundane aspects of independence can be manipulated by the CCP - and they certainly won't hesitate to do so. A lot of cunts are going to be black bagged in the next few months and never seen again and many more will suddenly find themselves as second-class citizens.

The CCP have played Hong Kong like a fiddle - the majority of the mainland population will have been fed months of misinformation about the riots, Hong Kongers will be considered as unpatriotic troublemakers unworthy of sympathy or trust amongst the uneducated masses and dangerous friends to have to the rest - the table has been well set for some good old fashioned Communist oppression and exploitation and the only people who will give a shit are on the other side of the globe.

If it was me I'd get the fuck out of there and far away sharpish. If we had any decency as a country we'd tell them exactly where to stick their 5G deal regardless of the consequences - an eye for an eye and a contract for a contract.

Ian Duncan Smith said yesterday that British people should boycott where possible any Chinese goods or services. Apparently there are around 60 or 70 Tory MPs who will vote against Huawei being in any way involved in this countries 5G network. So it’s almost certain that Boris will drop Huawei rather than have the embarrassment of a back bench revolt. The government should imo be exploring other countries as alternatives to China for all our imported goods, and they should be prioritising this policy. China is the biggest threat to world stability bar none and must not be allowed to further increase its power on the world stage. Many countries across the world are uniting in reducing their reliance on the last remaining communist authoritarian world power. Good riddance to the fucking treacherous little cunts I say.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The chinks aren't gonna let this happen. It seems to me that the tiddlies can do whatever the fuck they like. They're probably working on the next plague to unleash on us.

Do you think they give a flying fuck about losing a few of the troublemakers, a few billion, HK was 30% of China's business sector at handover, now it's less than 10%. The REAL reason there is unrest in HK amongst young is they see wealth and future jobs being transferred to the mainland. They'll just let more mainland Chinese into HK to take their place therefore speeding up the social engineering already taking place. . Ha ha ha. It is THEIR country. They have a sensuble level headed government and keader. Look at the fucking clown Johnson and his circus troupe making knee jerk policies up about HK, Covid, the Economy, as he goes aling. Ni fucking comparison. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Because they can and as does the USA (Harry Dunn), Russia (Salisbury) and the EU (£:€). Fucking wake up dumbo. 

57 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ian Duncan Smith said yesterday that British people should boycott where possible any Chinese goods or services.

It’s rich of the cunts to say so. That would have been easier had they not outsourced/ moved production to chinktown and other shitholes  to retain profitability and to stay ahead of the international pack in the race to the bottom. Production still has many rotten places to move to from China and it started to do so already. Automation for production where product research and quality are essential and costs can be justified, other crap will be still shipped in from cheapo, overpopulated dumps.

11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The fact is, Hong Kong has been a major thorn in Beijing's side for the last 10 years and the CCP finds the entire concept of dissent incomprehensible. They have held back in the past because they needed international goodwill to get their belt and road plan up and running. China doesn't give a fuck now because it's got half of Africa and most of Asia in it's pocket. It doesn't give a fuck about Hong Kong's commercial value because its currently building a huge business hub on the nearby Pearl river delta that is going to dwarf HK then bleed it white.

My guess is that the reason the government hasn't officially killed the Huawei deal yet is because it doesn't want to provoke the yellow sadists into turning HK into a charnel house but it's simply unthinkable for Boris to honour this shit because the CCP has more or less ripped up the Sino/UK declaration.

I reckon if Thatcher was still in charge she would have completely severed diplomatic relations by now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do you think they give a flying fuck about losing a few of the troublemakers, a few billion, HK was 30% of China's business sector at handover, now it's less than 10%. The REAL reason there is unrest in HK amongst young is they see wealth and future jobs being transferred to the mainland. They'll just let more mainland Chinese into HK to take their place therefore speeding up the social engineering already taking place. . Ha ha ha. It is THEIR country. They have a sensuble level headed government and keader. Look at the fucking clown Johnson and his circus troupe making knee jerk policies up about HK, Covid, the Economy, as he goes aling. Ni fucking comparison. 

Stop trying to be clever, it doesn't suit you and you can't spell either, you fucking imbecile.

24 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Stop trying to be clever, it doesn't suit you and you can't spell either, you fucking imbecile.

There's some truth in what he said though. Hong Kong will likely be flooded with docile little Commie lapdogs happy to work their lives away in factories for 2p a week and live in toilet cubicle sized apartments with their elderly family members who went through the exact same lifestyle.

1 minute ago, Arthur Dick said:

Hong Kong should still be British, why didn't the dopey fuckers in charge back in the day(as in early 1900's) alter the agreement with china so we had a 500 year lease instead of 100 or whatever it was and none of this shit would be happening.

Yes and if dinosaurs were still around today the T-Rex would be eligible for DLA because of its tiny fucking arms.

Shut the fuck up. History doesn't give a shit what you have to say and neither do I.