CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The pending invasion

Trucking Funt

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 03/07/2020 at 15:08, Arthur Dick said:

I just don't think it's our problem and it's probably not a wise move to start a war with the future sole superpower who we might need trade with after Brexit on behalf of a washed up USA who only looks out for itself, the yanks screwed us out of our empire in WWII well now they can lose theirs to China. Tough luck.

When you say the Americans screwed the UK out of their empire, could you give some examples of this ?

22 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

On the contrary Gyp. Dickie Mountbatten and a large number of Indian civil service employees knew exactly what was going to happen. They just didn't expect it to be so ferocious. As an Englishman, the one act of empire that I'm truly ashamed of is the partition of India. There were nearly 100,000 combat ready British troops based in Egypt that could have been there in less than 48 hours to restore order. Even the small number of troops left in India were ordered not to intervene. Fathers were beheading their daughters so they couldn't be raped by whichever mob was running amok FFS.

The British played Hindu off against Muslim, Muslim off against Sikh and Sikh off against Hindu for 200 years. The least we could have done was stay another 3 months until the population transfers were done. Mountbatten was a cold hearted bastard, he sent thousands of Canadians to their deaths at Dieppe during WWII just to prove a point. I'm almost glad the IRA blew the cunt to pieces.

No one knew he had dandruff till they found his head and shoulders on the beach.

• Like 1

On 03/07/2020 at 22:07, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. The chinks have got rich on undermining everybody else and knocking out cheap shit at half the price. When it comes to innovation, however, they haven't got a wok to piss in as they're basically thick as fuck. Any tech they try to nick and reverse engineer is a pile of shit.

I hope the whole rotten lot comes tumbling down as the rest of the world watches on giving it the big fuck you. 

I imagine Trump will be playing the Indians against them with a beautiful trade deal. And some special discount arms.

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I imagine Trump will be playing the Indians against them with a beautiful trade deal. And some special discount arms.

Both sides are armed to the fucking teeth already with an endless supply of canon fodder. Let hope they slug it out for a few years crippling both their economies then one (or both) unleashes killer biological weapons, cleansing the Asian region (making it as far as the Middle East) of all human life.

20 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Both sides are armed to the fucking teeth already with an endless supply of canon fodder. Let hope they slug it out for a few years crippling both their economies then one (or both) unleashes killer biological weapons, cleansing the Asian region (making it as far as the Middle East) of all human life.

The Indians are belted up and bricked by China and Russia. Everybody (except the post Cold War proxy states like Taiwan, Japan and S Korea and the fucking racists in Aussie and NZ) want the AMERICANS OUT of the Far East. There is no Realpolitik game or strategy to play. The USA have already lost. 

48 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The Indians are belted up and bricked by China and Russia. Everybody (except the post Cold War proxy states like Taiwan, Japan and S Korea and the fucking racists in Aussie and NZ) want the AMERICANS OUT of the Far East. There is no Realpolitik game or strategy to play. The USA have already lost. 

The human gene pool lost when you were shat into existence. Move to Syria 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The USA have already lost.

Spoken by a real winner. I bet you put your Che Guevara t-shirt on and wank yourself into a frenzy shouting “FUCK TRUMP” every morning before the sunshine bus toots outside for you. Go and have a lie down in a dark room and when you wake up (hopefully not) have a long hard look at yourself in  the mirror. If your happy with what you see ask yourself why you’ve turned out to be such a stupid fucking cunt.

No need to thank me. Fuck off.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Eh?

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Spoken by a real winner. I bet you put your Che Guevara t-shirt on and wank yourself into a frenzy shouting “FUCK TRUMP” every morning before the sunshine bus toots outside for you. Go and have a lie down in a dark room and when you wake up (hopefully not) have a long hard look at yourself in  the mirror. If your happy with what you see ask yourself why you’ve turned out to be such a stupid fucking cunt.

No need to thank me. Fuck off.

However, I would just like to point out the Heath has re-opened for business with social distancing reduced from 2 metres to 6 inches. You'll find Woody JJ up there getting hard. 

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

However, I would just like to point out the Heath has re-opened for business with social distancing reduced from 2 metres to 6 inches. You'll find Woody JJ up there getting hard. 

I bet you miss Jack Straws Castle. Do they let your type into The Spaniards? 

On 04/07/2020 at 05:07, Trucking Funt said:

My Grandad served with them at Imphal. He gave me the hiding of my life when I was nine for calling the Sikh who lived across the road from him a Paki bastard. He once said if it hadn't been for the Indians and Ghurkas, most of the British lads would have died of heat stroke and dysentery before the fighting started because they didn't have a clue about the climate and preserving field rations etc. From the way he described it, they had a good laugh watching the Japs dropping like flies though. The fuckers were reduced to eating each other in the end.

They eat curry with their left hand. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 05/07/2020 at 19:49, ChildeHarold said:

Not quite everyone, Japan values the presence of American military as a partial counterbalance to an expansionist China, and also against Kim the wrongun, with his penchant for slinging missiles relatively close to Japan.