CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naked Attraction (TV programme)

Guest Blunt Cunt

Guest Blunt Cunt

OMFG. This is one fucking cunt of a step too far for reality style TV. I'm genuinely traumatised and disgusted, even somewhat ashamed by what I've just seen. A naked 20 something lady cunt with a bat tattoo where her minge would normally reside, refering to her snatch as her "bat cave". Guys with their little teeny cocks out standing totally butt naked in the hope some ugly cunt of a cunting minger monger will pick them as a date. I had heard of this programme before but never got round to watching it....... until tonight that is. 

It's a dating type show where the person looking for a date chooses who he/she will go on a date with by progressively seeing more of the contestants naked bodies and ruling them either in or out based on their body parts until they are completely naked. It's the most fucking awkward and embarrassingly dire quality TV programming I think I've ever come across. The cunt who presents it (no fucking idea who the cunt is), is also predictably an annoying cunt and has the most irritating voice and mannerism. 

If you've never seen this programme before you definitely need to watch it, if only for a few minutes. It will make you wonder what kind of sad and desperate cunt would go on to national TV and bare all in the hope of going on a date with an equally sad and desperate degenerate.

I only watched about 5 minutes of it before I could take no more. Fuck Naked Attraction, what I need is a Fucking Distraction.

Naked Attraction, you are the biggest cunt of all reality TV and i fucking detest you.

You give Cunt Island and Take me out (you cunt) a proper run for its money. 

Bring back Cilla and the likes of Blind Date, classic old skool British TV if ever there was such a thing.

Fuck off and die all of you cunts.

Ttfn.

images.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Blunt Cunt said:

OMFG. This is one fucking cunt of a step too far for reality style TV. I'm genuinely traumatised and disgusted, even somewhat ashamed by what I've just seen. A naked 20 something lady cunt with a bat tattoo where her minge would normally reside, refering to her snatch as her "bat cave". Guys with their little teeny cocks out standing totally butt naked in the hope some ugly cunt of a cunting minger monger will pick them as a date. I had heard of this programme before but never got round to watching it....... until tonight that is. 

It's a dating type show where the person looking for a date chooses who he/she will go on a date with by progressively seeing more of the contestants naked bodies and ruling them either in or out based on their body parts until they are completely naked. It's the most fucking awkward and embarrassingly dire quality TV programming I think I've ever come across. The cunt who presents it (no fucking idea who the cunt is), is also predictably an annoying cunt and has the most irritating voice and mannerism. 

If you've never seen this programme before you definitely need to watch it, if only for a few minutes. It will make you wonder what kind of sad and desperate cunt would go on to national TV and bare all in the hope of going on a date with an equally sad and desperate degenerate.

I only watched about 5 minutes of it before I could take no more. Fuck Naked Attraction, what I need is a Fucking Distraction.

Naked Attraction, you are the biggest cunt of all reality TV and i fucking detest you.

Bring back Cilla and the likes of Blind Date, classic old skool British TV if ever there was such a thing.

Ttfn.

images.jpeg

How long did it take you to cum?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Anyone remember that programme, can’t remember what it was called but i’m fairly sure it was fronted by Clive James? They used to show clips from Japanese game and reality shows with cunts doing all sorts of mad, disgusting shit. We were invited to laugh at the cunts and we did. 

Well, wherever there are thick cunts about there is always some bastard who wants their money. The fact that this shit exists tells you all you need to know. We ain’t laughing now. Well, i’m not anyway.

20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Anyone remember that programme, can’t remember what it was called but i’m fairly sure it was fronted by Clive James? They used to show clips from Japanese game and reality shows with cunts doing all sorts of mad, disgusting shit. We were invited to laugh at the cunts and we did. 

Well, wherever there are thick cunts about there is always some bastard who wants their money. The fact that this shit exists tells you all you need to know. We ain’t laughing now. Well, i’m not anyway.

I think it was 'Clive James On TV'. I remember the Japanese game show was called 'Endurance'.

Coincidentally, Margarita Pracatan died last week in her 80s. Remember her on the Clive James programme? Mental Hispanic woman, dressed like a fruit bowl and used to sing badly and play some 'Bontempi' organ thingy.

3 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Ive seen it, once for a few minutes and that was enough. WTF, there was some ginger flabby swing breasted woman with emaciated legs, and a navel that stood out like a heap of small stones. My knob retreated into it's scrotum and i havnt seen it since.  I expect Ape would be on that show like a rat up a drainpipe, his old mans balls and tiny pencil dick swinging in the breeze. Humanity has set a new low.  Disgusting to say the least.

Cunts the lot of them.

If you’re going to name-drop me in your appallingly shit posts, then at least have the balls to do it properly, @JohnnySaucePants. The time of night you made this post confirms all my suspicions about you. Games console bedroom wanker.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

If you’re going to name-drop me in your appallingly shit posts, then at least have the balls to do it properly, @JohnnySaucePants. The time of night you made this post confirms all my suspicions about you. Games console bedroom wanker.

At least he partakes in his schoolboy hobby within the confines of his bedroom whereas you like to stand 'loud and proud' in the middle of a field fiddling with any joystick you can get your polystyrene cement coated dirty little fingers on.

Tamiya are cunts.

8 hours ago, Blunt Cunt said:

Ttfn.

images.jpeg

Have you been in a coma for 2 years?

25 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

At least he partakes in his schoolboy hobby within the confines of his bedroom whereas you like to stand 'loud and proud' in the middle of a field fiddling with any joystick you can get your polystyrene cement coated dirty little fingers on.

Tamiya are cunts.

Good one, imbecile.

• Like 1

I'm going to go wildly out on a limb here and speculate that it also has more than its fair share of LGBT freaks. I'm only surprised the "tubes" aren't set out in rainbow order.

P.T. Barnum was a cunt.

42 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Tamiya are cunts.

You forgot the red propeller tips

Naked Attraction (The TV programme) 

Excellent clear and concise nomination. Rules out any confusion with .....

Naked Attraction (The radio programme)

Naked Attraction (The board game for all the family)

Naked Attraction (The university degree course)

Naked Attraction ( The pop up book for liberal forward thinking new parents in the 21st century)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Naked Attraction ( The pop up book for liberal forward thinking new parents in the 21st century)

I'm not convinced, does TV stand for Television or Transvestite??? 

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Tamiya are cunts.

Punkers and I did this to death over a year ago. Try and use your own material in future,  you useless, lazy spastic.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Punkers and I did this to death over a year ago. Try and use your own material in future,  you useless, lazy spastic.

You're not actually French Withers so don't try and take credit for someone else's efforts like a dirty stinking frog would. Check my posting history you div, and I'll think you'll find it was me that started all this shit about Ape's favourite hobby. You and Punkers just cottoned onto it like the intertwined poofters you are.

Au revoir, Sac À Merde

• Like 2

On 02/07/2020 at 01:41, Eric Cuntman said:

I think it was 'Clive James On TV'. I remember the Japanese game show was called 'Endurance'.

Coincidentally, Margarita Pracatan died last week in her 80s. Remember her on the Clive James programme? Mental Hispanic woman, dressed like a fruit bowl and used to sing badly and play some 'Bontempi' organ thingy.

I have her CD. 

• Like 1

On 02/07/2020 at 10:10, King Billy said:

Or, Naked Attraction in Las Vegas. How to capture a British Royal. 

The other saturday morning there was a rerun i assume of a dating show on channel four, two men who looked exactly like each other flirting and mincing and it was only 11:30 am. Saturday morning tv come a long way from Zorro and Champion the Wonder Horse. UK TV 2020, what a shit show.

13 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

The other saturday morning there was a rerun i assume of a dating show on channel four, two men who looked exactly like each other flirting and mincing and it was only 11:30 am. Saturday morning tv come a long way from Zorro and Champion the Wonder Horse. UK TV 2020, what a shit show.

Who is that smug looking television doctor who is also a mincing puff?

14 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

More faggot brainwashing for the young generation. It's why they don't teach hetero sex education until they're 11, but teach 5 year olds that it's normal for men to shove their cocks up each other's arses.