CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naked Attraction (TV programme)

Guest Blunt Cunt

5 hours ago, Frank said:

Skanky whore Gyps aside, you’ve got to be the most wooden fucking vacuous piece of shit on here. 

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Frank, I have just got back from Venice.  Despite a good meal at the 'Osteria Alle Testiere', I consider the place to still be a shithole. Thank God I wasn't paying to be there. Give it a miss.

Idiots

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do the Italians still charge extra for sitting down? Tight as arseholes and whole country is a fucking tourist cash register. 

The country is completely corrupt and infiltrated by the Itie mob. Remember that cunt Berlusconi? He made a fucking fortune through contracts to them. 

It really is a tale of two countries with the wealth and prosperity centered in the North, and the peasantry and agriculture, but tourism in the south too. 

11 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

The country is completely corrupt and infiltrated by the Itie mob. Remember that cunt Berlusconi? He made a fucking fortune through contracts to them. 

It really is a tale of two countries with the wealth and prosperity centered in the North, and the peasantry and agriculture, but tourism in the south too. 

Clearly you have a love hate affair with the country. It's a visit once place. The single most important turn off for me isn't the Italians but the fucking rich corrupt and other British inbreds who have bought up large swathes of Tuscany the so called Cianti high rollers. Fucking scandalous shits.

Edited by Mrs Roops
Libellous content removed.
  • Like 1