CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ghislaine Maxwell

Penny Farthing

On 02/07/2020 at 23:16, Weary&Disgusted said:

Slightly off topic -do you think Epstein killed himself ?

Do bears shit in the wood? Course not. Would a "fucker" like that help out his friends by topping himself? And what did a toff like Andrew have in common with Epstein in order to hang around five of his houses and invite him to Windsor?

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Andrew is one arrogant fucking cunt who thought he could make this go away simply by giving an interview and everyone would bow in reverence to his royal aura. I despise Emily Maitlis but credit where credit is due, she absolutely nailed him.

The thing that gets me is that under UK law he hasn't committed a crime as this prossie was 17 at the time. If he did it just admit it because there's no way the British authorities are going to extradite a son of the Queen into the US legal system where he would likely spend the next 20 years in a federal penitentiary especially after they told the UK to fuck off over Anne Sacoolas.

He is a very arrogant man so I am told .. I have also been told that he once got uppitty with one of the coppers who was protecting him and the said copper flattened him.

4 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

He is a very arrogant man so I am told .. I have also been told that he once got uppitty with one of the coppers who was protecting him and the said copper flattened him.

I often wonder what the SAS security officers really think of the inbred, guffawing spastic they are charged with protecting.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

They say Daddy Maxwell topped himself off his boat - didn't bear examination then. And furiously covered up since. And what about David Maxwell where are the brothers in all this? 

Hiding out at the Maxwell House drinking coffee.

23 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The male strain of royals is psychologically flawed. The females seem to have much stronger and normal characters. But when you have a govt like the current one under Johnson I would welcome back mad King George into power - as a proper monarch - since the British constitution is a figment anyway. 

20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The male strain of royals is psychologically flawed. The females seem to have much stronger and normal characters. But when you have a govt like the current one under Johnson I would welcome back mad King George into power - as a proper monarch - since the British constitution is a figment anyway. 

Did Grocer Heath say "tallyho" before he rammed his Johnson up your Harris?

• Like 1

On 04/07/2020 at 18:47, Trucking Funt said:

Andrew is one arrogant fucking cunt who thought he could make this go away simply by giving an interview and everyone would bow in reverence to his royal aura. I despise Emily Maitlis but credit where credit is due, she absolutely nailed him.

The thing that gets me is that under UK law he hasn't committed a crime as this prossie was 17 at the time. If he did it just admit it because there's no way the British authorities are going to extradite a son of the Queen into the US legal system where he would likely spend the next 20 years in a federal penitentiary especially after they told the UK to fuck off over Anne Sacoolas.

Friends of mine have served in the Navy with Prince Andrew and played golf with him.They said he was a sound chap.

You on the other hand won’t have any such social connections and are only too eager to jump on Andrew’s various peccadilloes to satiate your ongoing envy, bitterness and shallow insignificance.

Sod off.

Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

Friends of mine have served in the Navy with Prince Andrew and played golf with him.They said he was a sound chap.

You on the other hand won’t have any such social connections and are only too eager to jump on Andrew’s various peccadilloes to satiate your ongoing envy, bitterness and shallow insignificance.

Sod off.

Thus spake the voice of East London Uni/ Polytechnic/ F. E. College out of Stratford Campus (handy for a bit of lunchtime nicking at Westfields) blah blah nearing maturity. 

Fuck off. 

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Sod off.

My Dad's mates met him when they served in the Falklands on Sea Kings and said he was a complete fucking arsehole. They even planned to drown him if the ship got hit by an exocet if it was sinking or not.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

My Dad's mates met him when they served in the Falklands on Sea Kings and said he was a complete fucking arsehole. They even planned to drown him if the ship got hit by an exocet if it was sinking or not.

Your father’s mates were rotten apple scum from the lower decks and you are of a similar ilk.

Their opinions and yours are the absurd bleatings of maligned serfs.

in addition you’re an imbecile.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Sod off.

Fuck off.