CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ghislaine Maxwell

Penny Farthing

On 11/07/2020 at 20:59, Major Cunt said:

Is that what happened when you pulled Steven Hawking over due to a defective rear light? I'd imagine your career in the traffic police was eventful? I heard you once pulled Ronnie Corbet over who proceeded to call you a jobsworth, and told you to fuck off. 

I would have pulled the cunt over for driving like a spastic and for his cylinders sparking in an incomprehensible order.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You what? You what? You what, you what you what? Don’t try and take up comedy writing Marje. You could be struggling there. 😁

Judge, if I was a writer, I'd be on to a winner with you as a character. Who'd believe a story about an angry jewish wheelchair bound alcoholic who plots to destroy Brexit traitors with a large explosion. 

Guido Flid - could be the title? 

Day of the Spakal - is also an option. 

Coincidence that the Jewish Epstein was reportedly a mosad agent, recording and controlling the worlds elite with blackmail with the assistance of Maxwell, daughter of another alleged mosad agent with Epsteins first major client another jew lex Wexner the  owner of Victoria secrets with links to mosad. Who would have thought it....

• Like 1

On 14/07/2020 at 10:16, Major Cunt said:

Judge, if I was a writer, I'd be on to a winner with you as a character. Who'd believe a story about an angry jewish wheelchair bound alcoholic who plots to destroy Brexit traitors with a large explosion. 

Guido Flid - could be the title? 

Day of the Spakal - is also an option. 

I like his style 

19 hours ago, Eddie said:

Coincidence that the Jewish Epstein was reportedly a mosad agent, recording and controlling the worlds elite with blackmail with the assistance of Maxwell, daughter of another alleged mosad agent with Epsteins first major client another jew lex Wexner the  owner of Victoria secrets with links to mosad. Who would have thought it....

I know its hard to believe that the Mossad would be involved with such filth, let alone make them agents. Sad fact is the rich and powerful enjoy fucking children, so it's no surprise the world's intelligence services want them by the bollocks to blackmail. 

Nothing's going to come from the details of Jeff's black book. That I can guaran-fucking-tee you. 

Ghislaine needs handing over to old Neil. He'll get the truth and she'll get a bowel full of jizz. 

52 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I know its hard to believe that the Mossad would be involved with such filth, let alone make them agents. Sad fact is the rich and powerful enjoy fucking children, so it's no surprise the world's intelligence services want them by the bollocks to blackmail. 

Nothing's going to come from the details of Jeff's black book. That I can guaran-fucking-tee you. 

Ghislaine needs handing over to old Neil. He'll get the truth and she'll get a bowel full of jizz. 

I’m not convinced that’s entirely true, MC. What’s the thinking behind this? 

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Please provide evidence for your inane ranting.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Frank said:

I’m not convinced that’s entirely true, MC. What’s the thinking behind this? 

Fucking hell Frank you’re not crying about the McCanns again are you? What’s the thinking behind that then me old mate?

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Has he burned his oven chips ?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'McCann' oven chips are almost the same as McCain... but you have to check them every 10 minutes.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I rarely eat chips......peasant food.

Not a chip fan either. I prefer a slab of bubble & squeak with fish or steak.

How long does it take for the brain dead to come up with the oven chip gags at the very mention of the McCanns? Almost as predictable as Frank throwing his excrement around whichever exotic part of the world he is parking his lying, fake, fraud arse in at the moment.

What a bunch of sad cases.

52 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

How long does it take for the brain dead to come up with the oven chip gags at the very mention of the McCanns? Almost as predictable as Frank throwing his excrement around whichever exotic part of the world he is parking his lying, fake, fraud arse in at the moment.

What a bunch of sad cases.

Slightly less sad than the cunt who obsessively monitors this shit though. Know what I mean? 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Slightly less sad than the cunt who obsessively monitors this shit though. Know what I mean? 

So i’m “obsessively monitoring” you now Hardman? Not pissed this  time then? You can shift the blame on me all you like but, if you keep presenting me with easy opportunities, i’m going to rip the piss out of you. No point weeping about it. 

Anyway i’m fucking bored with you, Mr(s) Roops is a much better challenge. Hey, perhaps you can lick her arse and get me banned? It seems unlikely, considering all the disgusting things you have said about her vagina and alleged sexual promiscuity. But you never know.......my enemy’s enemy can be my friend and all that shit. Worth a try Hardman, she hates me almost as much as you and your little brown tongued mates.

Normally I would say “no need to thank me” but I think you fucking should. It’s not as if you would have thought of it yourself. Not in a million fucking years.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

So i’m “obsessively monitoring” you now Hardman? Not pissed this  time then? You can shift the blame on me all you like but, if you keep presenting me with easy opportunities, i’m going to rip the piss out of you. No point weeping about it. 

Anyway i’m fucking bored with you, Mr(s) Roops is a much better challenge. Hey, perhaps you can lick her arse and get me banned? It seems unlikely, considering all the disgusting things you have said about her vagina and alleged sexual promiscuity. But you never know.......my enemy’s enemy can be my friend and all that shit. Worth a try Hardman, she hates me almost as much as you and your little brown tongued mates.

Normally I would say “no need to thank me” but I think you fucking should. It’s not as if you would have thought of it yourself. Not in a million fucking years.

You have a very small penis haven't you.

• Like 1