CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ghislaine Maxwell

Penny Farthing

Guest judgetwi
On 04/07/2020 at 19:58, Dawn Chorus said:

He is a very arrogant man so I am told .. I have also been told that he once got uppitty with one of the coppers who was protecting him and the said copper flattened him.

Bullshit. Never happened.

”So I am told”......”I have also been told.” By whom ? Have you been gossiping with Princess Margaret’s ghost again you mental case?

10 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Your father’s mates were rotten apple scum from the lower decks and you are of a similar ilk.

Their opinions and yours are the absurd bleatings of maligned serfs.

in addition you’re an imbecile.

As if the rants of an irredeemable sodomite mean anything in this world. I would wager that you scream like a little girl when big Mtembe is destroying your colon with his Ugandan blacksnake.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

As if the rants of an irredeemable sodomite mean anything in this world. I would wager that you scream like a little girl when big Mtembe is destroying your colon with his Ugandan blacksnake.

You know this from first hand experience don't you? You are a wrong un' riddled with guilt.

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

But you do know  the things that you are suggesting about Punkers from your own personal experience don't you?

What I know is that your decaying old minge smells of rotten cabbage and two week old piss because of the syphilis you contracted from the passengers of the Windrush.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Your father’s mates were rotten apple scum from the lower decks and you are of a similar ilk.

Their opinions and yours are the absurd bleatings of maligned serfs.

in addition you’re an imbecile.

1/10 for maintaining the thin veneer covering Further Education subnormality. 

16 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Friends of mine have served in the Navy with Prince Andrew and played golf with him.They said he was a sound chap.

You on the other hand won’t have any such social connections and are only too eager to jump on Andrew’s various peccadilloes to satiate your ongoing envy, bitterness and shallow insignificance.

Sod off.

I know a few ex-pats in the middle-east.   Apparently Andrew was well thought of as a "trade ambassador"; he behaves exactly as the Arabs believe a prince should.

Like an arsehole

There's an interesting side note here. When old Bob Maxwell took a dive off his yaught, he was just about to be rumbled for nicking the 750 mill pension pot. Strangely enough exactly the same amount old underage-Epstien had in assets. I think even Pen could connect the dots here. 

The only reason she's been arrested is probably due to them extracting the location of her peado insurance. One things for sure though she won't serve more than 5 years if any. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

There's an interesting side note here. When old Bob Maxwell took a dive off his yaught, he was just about to be rumbled for nicking the 750 mill pension pot. Strangely enough exactly the same amount old underage-Epstien had in assets. I think even Pen could connect the dots here. 

The only reason she's been arrested is probably due to them extracting the location of her peado insurance. One things for sure though she won't serve more than 5 years if any. 

I hope that self righteous smarmy cunt George Clooney gets dragged into this along with Bill Gates. Maxwell has reportedly told several people that she gave Clooney a blow job in a pub toilet a few years back. I would be interested to know if he rode the Lolita express. Gates was a big mate of Epstein's as was Jeff Bezos, Sergey Brin and Elon Musk.

If Maxwell does have shit on this lot, you can guarantee the jury will be bought and paid for.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I hope that self righteous smarmy cunt George Clooney gets dragged into this along with Bill Gates. Maxwell has reportedly told several people that she gave Clooney a blow job in a pub toilet a few years back. I would be interested to know if he rode the Lolita express. Gates was a big mate of Epstein's as was Jeff Bezos, Sergey Brin and Elon Musk.

If Maxwell does have shit on this lot, you can guarantee the jury will be bought and paid for.

Gates computer services the Pentagon. Musk is NASA'S saviour. I don't think playboy Epstein had anything to do with them. 

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

The only people worried about a paltry 750m pension pot was the Mirror employees. More likely Mossad as he was a go-between. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Gates computer services the Pentagon. Musk is NASA'S saviour. I don't think playboy Epstein had anything to do with them. 

There is serious evidence to suggest otherwise. Liz Hurley's baby daddy Steve Bing also knew him and did one off the 27th floor a couple of weeks ago. I suspect he won't be the last.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The only people worried about a paltry 750m pension pot was the Mirror employees. More likely Mossad as he was a go-between. 

He was a go between who got too ambitious/desperate and overreached himself, tried to blackmail his old friends for some quick cash and found out the hard way how they deal with traitors.  

29 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

He was a go between who got too ambitious/desperate and overreached himself, tried to blackmail his old friends for some quick cash and found out the hard way how they deal with traitors.  

That has always been my hypothesis. Six former heads of Mossad were at his funeral and its well known what they do to people who become problematic.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

That has always been my hypothesis. Six former heads of Mossad were at his funeral and its well known what they do to people who become problematic.

They rip off their enemies foreskins with a pair of rusty pliers. (Kosher pliers of course).

22 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

They fucked up when they sent 2 agents to assassinate Otto Skorzeny. He disarmed them both, then phoned their Mossad handler and told him he would execute both of them on his carpet if the contract on him wasn't lifted. Mossad gave him a job hunting down and killing his former Nazi colleagues.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They fucked up when they sent 2 agents to assassinate Otto Skorzeny. He disarmed them both, then phoned their Mossad handler and told him he would execute both of them on his carpet if the contract on him wasn't lifted. Mossad gave him a job hunting down and killing his former Nazi colleagues.

‘Colleagues’ is underplaying it a bit Eric. Alan Partridge and Lynn were colleagues and Mossad never dared try to hunt them down. I reckon they were scared or didn’t have a sleeper team in Norwich.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘Colleagues’ is underplaying it a bit Eric. Alan Partridge and Lynn were colleagues and Mossad never dared try to hunt them down. I reckon they were scared or didn’t have a sleeper team in Norwich.

After his stint with Mossad, he was hired as bodyguard to Eva Peron. And rumour has it, shagged her.