CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ghislaine Maxwell

Penny Farthing

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

All old rich Jew boys have a gangland connection. Look at Hesh in the Sopranos. 

Maxwell wasn't just a criminal, he was a spook for MI6 and Mossad. The fucker went from penniless Czech jew Jan Hoch to Robert Maxwell MP and newspaper baron in less than 20 years. You don't do that without government help.

Just now, Trucking Funt said:

Maxwell wasn't just a criminal, he was a spook for MI6 and Mossad. The fucker went from penniless Czech jew Jan Hoch to Robert Maxwell MP and newspaper baron in less than 20 years. You don't do that without government help.

The Israeli and UK governments were probably in collusion over Bobs greasy ways and biting the hands that fed. The only ones capable of knocking his off at sea would have been RM SBS, then off to Eilat for a free holiday  

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The Israeli and UK governments were probably in collusion over Bobs greasy ways and biting the hands that fed. The only ones capable of knocking his off at sea would have been RM SBS, then off to Eilat for a free holiday  

The day before he went for his eternal swim he was supposed to attend a meeting at the Bank of England to explain how he was going to pay back the 50 million quid he owed them but told them to shove it up their arse and fucked off to the Canaries instead. Something tells me that Johnny Major was more ruthless than people gave him credit for and had a chat with some rather unsavory intelligence chaps.

9 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The day before he went for his eternal swim he was supposed to attend a meeting at the Bank of England to explain how he was going to pay back the 50 million quid he owed them but told them to shove it up their arse and fucked off to the Canaries instead. Something tells me that Johnny Major was more ruthless than people gave him credit for and had a chat with some rather unsavory intelligence chaps.

I'm struggling to visualise John Major arranging a hit. Prince Philip on the other hand, I can well imagine sorting out the demise of Diana. He was overheard on the phone, telling an unknown person that, "I'll be buggered if the next generation of this family is going to be raised by the son of a Bedouin camel trader".

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I’ve heard that John Major had Edwina Currie come out on deck stark bollock and Fat Bob made the split second decision to try and swim the 50 miles to shore rather than tackle her.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm struggling to visualise John Major arranging a hit. Prince Philip on the other hand, I can well imagine sorting out the demise of Diana. He was overheard on the phone, telling an unknown person that, "I'll be buggered if the next generation of this family is going to be raised by the son of a Bedouin camel trader".

I struggle to visualise him with his Y fronts round his ankles giving Edwina Currie a large portion over his constituency office desk but apparently it happened. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I struggle to visualise him with his Y fronts round his ankles giving Edwina Currie a large portion over his constituency office desk but apparently it happened. 

I remember Edwina Currie in that 'I'm A Celebrity' shit. They actually showed her in the jungle shower. I remember thinking to myself... 'please don't get an erection', but she did.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh oh oh yes Ohhhhhhh yeeeaaaaasss". 

*Bottom last of series.

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Indeed. There was a lot more to Major than just the grey suited dork the media made him out to be. In order to make it into politics and get to the top they all have to be ruthless bastards to a certain degree, that's why there are very few nice guys in government. 

If a grease-ball like Maxwell really did tell the UK PLC to go fuck themselves (because he'd been their and others rat) you can bet your arse they weren't going to take it lying down- they made an example of the cunt "By Strength and Guile"

• Like 1

On 06/07/2020 at 14:40, Trucking Funt said:

I hope that self righteous smarmy cunt George Clooney gets dragged into this along with Bill Gates. Maxwell has reportedly told several people that she gave Clooney a blow job in a pub toilet a few years back. I would be interested to know if he rode the Lolita express. Gates was a big mate of Epstein's as was Jeff Bezos, Sergey Brin and Elon Musk.

If Maxwell does have shit on this lot, you can guarantee the jury will be bought and paid for.

I'll. Put a score on Gates definitely, and possibly Clooney, I need dates though . As a decade ago birds were queing up to give him a nosh. A problem the Major's familiar with...yeah if only. The other cunts I'm not familiar enough with. 

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. There was a lot more to Major than just the grey suited dork the media made him out to be. In order to make it into politics and get to the top they all have to be ruthless bastards to a certain degree, that's why there are very few nice guys in government. 

If a grease-ball like Maxwell really did tell the UK PLC to go fuck themselves (because he'd been their and others rat) you can bet your arse they weren't going to take it lying down- they made an example of the cunt "By Strength and Guile"

He's one of Jewdys tribe I believe, and was also working for the Mossad along with UK intelligence a familiar thread in this noncery extraordinaire. 

On 06/07/2020 at 18:40, ChildeHarold said:

The only people worried about a paltry 750m pension pot was the Mirror employees. More likely Mossad as he was a go-between. 

Funnily enough, I've just alluded to the mosssds involvement in an another post. 

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Sam "Ace" Rothstein, most of the cunts on the BBC or Sky news...

Bugsy Seigal, one of many. You see the Jews have been very clever constantly turning out Italian mob films. Only to distance themselves from the Jewish mob who were the dagos predecessors. 

Amazing what you can do when Hollywood's in your pocket.

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'll. Put a score on Gates definitely, and possibly Clooney, I need dates though . As a decade ago birds were queing up to give him a nosh. A problem the Major's familiar with...yeah if only. The other cunts I'm not familiar enough with. 

This was taken AFTER Epstein had served time. Gates is to the right of Epstein and to the left is former US treasury secretary Lawrence Summers.

At Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan mansion in 2011, from left: James E. Staley, at the time a senior JPMorgan executive; former Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers; Mr. Epstein; Bill Gates, Microsoft’s co-founder; and Boris Nikolic, who was the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s science adviser.

Elon Musk with Maxwell in 2014

elon-1024x512.jpeg