CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ghislaine Maxwell

Penny Farthing

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

This was taken AFTER Epstein had served time. Gates is to the right of Epstein and to the left is former US treasury secretary Lawrence Summers.

At Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan mansion in 2011, from left: James E. Staley, at the time a senior JPMorgan executive; former Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers; Mr. Epstein; Bill Gates, Microsoft’s co-founder; and Boris Nikolic, who was the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s science adviser.

Some of the richest cunts to ever exist and they take their pictures with what looks to be a Nokia 5140...

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. There was a lot more to Major than just the grey suited dork the media made him out to be. In order to make it into politics and get to the top they all have to be ruthless bastards to a certain degree, that's why there are very few nice guys in government. 

If a grease-ball like Maxwell really did tell the UK PLC to go fuck themselves (because he'd been their and others rat) you can bet your arse they weren't going to take it lying down- they made an example of the cunt "By Strength and Guile"

He fucked Thatcher over good and proper to become PM and had the IRA by the bollocks until Blair came in waving the white flag to the Fenian cunts.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. There was a lot more to Major than just the grey suited dork the media made him out to be. In order to make it into politics and get to the top they all have to be ruthless bastards to a certain degree, that's why there are very few nice guys in government. 

If a grease-ball like Maxwell really did tell the UK PLC to go fuck themselves (because he'd been their and others rat) you can bet your arse they weren't going to take it lying down- they made an example of the cunt "By Strength and Guile"

Major had some interesting friend include read Ken Livingstone. Maxwell's connection were very wide including close links to communist and by then former communist leaders and high level officials. There were a lot of people to whom he would by then be very inconvenient. Possibly he was ditched overboard from his boat following a raid when some of the powers that be checked his boat over for incriminating material, perhaps they found it. However it is likely that he would have made backup of what information he had and Ghislaine who was likely to have been his favourite child was entrusted with that information and up to now has been using it to her advantage.

Just now, Roadkill said:

Something odd about the Don of the Paedo Mafia? You don't fucking say...

Physically odd .. look at how he stands and compare him with those who surround him. The fact that he had no children (and was perhaps unable to father children might have made him a more suitable to channel large funds through.

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

Physically odd .. look at how he stands and compare him with those who surround him. The fact that he had no children (and was perhaps unable to father children might have made him a more suitable to channel large funds through.

Reckon they snipped a bit more than the tip off at the bris? It would explain why he prefers little girls if he was only sporting two inches at full mast. Oy vey!

3 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

No, but I think that he might have needed to be injected with something to boost his "ego".

Apparently he was somewhat disfigured below decks:

And all the King's horses and all the King's men strangled Humpty Dumpty with a bed sheet in his cell before he could snitch on them.

5 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

This was taken AFTER Epstein had served time. Gates is to the right of Epstein and to the left is former US treasury secretary Lawrence Summers.

At Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan mansion in 2011, from left: James E. Staley, at the time a senior JPMorgan executive; former Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers; Mr. Epstein; Bill Gates, Microsoft’s co-founder; and Boris Nikolic, who was the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s science adviser.

Elon Musk with Maxwell in 2014

elon-1024x512.jpeg

Ghislaine as we all know use to participate in the revelry. Mind you, I'd let her tongue my balls whilst banging. Just not with an underage girl. 

High society fiddling faux philanthropist cunts. 

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Ghislaine as we all know use to participate in the revelry. Mind you, I'd let her tongue my balls whilst banging. Just not with an underage girl. 

Am I missing something here? Dirty nonce bitch has a lezza haircut and a face like a librarian - what's the appeal?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I just couldn't go there myself mate. She's the absolute spit of Captain Bob and makes my cock shrivel.

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Am I missing something here? Dirty nonce bitch has a lezza haircut and a face like a librarian - what's the appeal?

Word has it she's had a complete meltdown in prison. Doesn't look like she'll be getting bail either. At least it comes off her sentence so if she goes the distance she'll be 92 when she gets out instead of 93. No parole for federal crimes. Loooool!

38 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Apparently he was somewhat disfigured below decks:

And all the King's horses and all the King's men strangled Humpty Dumpty with a bed sheet in his cell before he could snitch on them.

Sounds similar to the shit Weinstein's got. It must be a genetic trait among the untermensch.

14 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Word has it she's had a complete meltdown in prison. Doesn't look like she'll be getting bail either. At least it comes off her sentence so if she goes the distance she'll be 92 when she gets out instead of 93. No parole for federal crimes. Loooool!

She'll probably conveniently suicide like Epstein did if I'm honest.

Is she a trafficker or a procurer.? I guess the devil is in the detail. Never underestimate the power of the procurer/ go between. These people drift around with the confines of their own snow globe. Insulated from the outside world. But.. the world has changed. I don’t think any of this is about Jewishness at all. But it’s all about wealth , power, self entitlement..... and in my view, blackmail.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

She'll probably conveniently suicide like Epstein did if I'm honest.

My guess is they've got her in a padded cell wearing a paper gown under 24 hour close watch by reliable guards. There's going to be the mother of all shitstorms if she doesn't make it to trial where I have a sneaky feeling she's going to be acquitted.

2 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Is she a trafficker or a procurer.? I guess the devil is in the detail. Never underestimate the power of the procurer/ go between. These people drift around with the confines of their own snow globe. Insulated from the outside world. But.. the world has changed. I don’t think any of this is about Jewishness at all. But it’s all about wealth , power, self entitlement..... and in my view, blackmail.

Yeah but when you state the obvious like this and leave the Jew bits out it just isn't funny.

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I think what is going to form the backbone of Maxwell's defence is that Captain Bob died and left her destitute then she met Epstein who financially coerced her into becoming Madame Debauchery under further threat of being exposed for collusion if she left or he were ever exposed. There's even a criminal offence for that type of thing in the UK that many women have accused their unwanted partners of to fuck him over and relieve him of his money. It's called Coercive control.