CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stanley Johnson (mk X)

ChildeHarold

They say every family has a black sheep. In a shit coloured family, Stanley is the brownest and shittiest. This is him with his "I've filled my boots" smug face living it up in Greece after evading that country's and the UK'S travel advice. Don't you just want to glass him and rub retsina deep into the wounds? 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

They say every family has a black sheep. In a shit coloured family, Stanley is the brownest and shittiest. This is him with his "I've filled my boots" smug face living it up in Greece after evading that country's and the UK'S travel advice. Don't you just want to glass him and rub retsina deep into the wounds? 

20200703_110129.jpg

No, you'd be a better target.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

May I point out that this fat sack of shit is one of the tree hugging, climate change, tongue permanently up St Greta’s arse brigade. But like all the pontificating rich hypocrites it’s ok for him to fly off to one of his foreign villas fuck knows how many times a year. No, the rules only apply to the little people. They need to listen to us and do as we say. I hope his fucking plane takes a nose dive straight into Downing Street. Total cunt.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

May I point out that this fat sack of shit is one of the tree hugging, climate change, tongue permanently up St Greta’s arse brigade. But like all the pontificating rich hypocrites it’s ok for him to fly off to one of his foreign villas fuck knows how many times a year. No, the rules only apply to the little people. They need to listen to us and do as we say. I hope his fucking plane takes a nose dive straight into Downing Street. Total cunt.

Well said. They say the rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree. As for the Greeks, they fucking deserve him, two faced cunts. His local favourite Greek restaurant will probably reserve a table just for him and whatever old slut he has on his arm. Hope they spit and phlegm in his food. 

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

20200703_110129.jpg

What is it with old cunts that wear a wrist watch half way up their forearm as if he's just been fisting Punky up the A-hole. It looks more like a fucking elbow watch.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
21 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What is it with old cunts that wear a wrist watch half way up their forearm as if he's just been fisting Punky up the A-hole. It looks more like a fucking elbow watch.

I don’t think that’s a wrist watch. I think it’s one of those health and fitness watch thingies made by Apple and all those other money grabbing tech cunts. Apparently it measures your blood pressure and heart rate and flashes up warnings like.....

”Stop eating that doughnut you fat cunt”......

”Don’t drink that pint, it’s not good for you”......

”You’ve just fallen over pisshead, we’ve just phoned 999, how embarrassed are you going to be wanker?”

I’d love one of those but it’s way out of my price range. Any chance of a bit of crowdfunding Mr(s) Roops?

44 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Why do you feel the need to drag @Earl of Punkape into your nonsensical post? Do you seriously think your drivel is funny?

You wouldn't find any of my posts funny Ape as it takes a higher level of intelligence than you currently possess. Try smacking your head with a house brick for at least 2 minutes and then re-read, you dozy prick.

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You wouldn't find any of my posts funny Ape as it takes a higher level of intelligence than you currently possess. Try smacking your head with a house brick for at least 2 minutes and then re-read, you dozy prick.

There’s a far simpler reason for me not finding any of your posts funny, and that reason is that they’re complete and utter fucking shit. Take your last masterpiece as an example. A pathetic comment about someone wearing a watch halfway up his arm and some tired and unoriginal reference to Punkape and fisting. I could do as you suggest, but no amount of re-reading is ever going to make your post funny. You’re a fucking idiot. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Can everybody please stop referring to this population control shit as "rules". Fuck the government and their Orwellian experiment. If you want to go somewhere or visit someone, just fucking well do it. If we all adopt that policy, what the fuck are they going to do about it? 

You of all people Jewdy. Disappointing. 

28 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

As long as she didn't talk with that annoying, whining voice. I'm fussy like that.

She couldn't speak with my cock wedged in her gob,shame you cant stop her chatting with your pencil dick

LOL

Guest judgetwi
28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can everybody please stop referring to this population control shit as "rules". Fuck the government and their Orwellian experiment. If you want to go somewhere or visit someone, just fucking well do it. If we all adopt that policy, what the fuck are they going to do about it? 

You of all people Jewdy. Disappointing. 

Only disappointing Hardman?  I suppose I should be grateful. I made no reference to Batflu “rules”.  My beef is with rich climate change wankers lecturing us to fly once a year while they shoot all over the fucking world from one piss up to another. Harry Hewitt and Sparkle Tits, Big Fat Reg, Sir Bob Goboff and Bonio to name a few.

Oh then there’s Dame Emma Thompson, flies from California to London to lecture a crowd of posh pricks and brags “I want to get arrested”. Fuck off bitch. Then she flies back to LA , Charlie Chan’s Revenge comes along so she takes off for her new apartment in Venice. The canals are a bit smelly so she fucks off to her mansion in Scotland. Get my point Hardman?

Try reading the post properly. Disappointing?......oh sorry, go and have a little cry about it ok?

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Only disappointing Hardman?  I suppose I should be grateful. I made no reference to Batflu “rules”.  My beef is with rich climate change wankers lecturing us to fly once a year while they shoot all over the fucking world from one piss up to another. Harry Hewitt and Sparkle Tits, Big Fat Reg, Sir Bob Goboff and Bonio to name a few.

Oh then there’s Dame Emma Thompson, flies from California to London to lecture a crowd of posh pricks and brags “I want to get arrested”. Fuck off bitch. Then she flies back to LA , Charlie Chan’s Revenge comes along so she takes off for her new apartment in Venice. The canals are a bit smelly so she fucks off to her mansion in Scotland. Get my point Hardman?

Try reading the post properly. Disappointing?......oh sorry, go and have a little cry about it ok?

Fuck off you pathetic little under-endowed, keyboard warrior cunt. 

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's just there as an indication of how far he can shove it up the arsehole before the fistees eyes pop out!

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

20200703_110129.jpg

It’s really none of your business...

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

It’s really none of your business...

I beg to differ. Also, unlike you who seem to accept that five years of nightly buggerings at a fee paying boarding school is part of a normal progression to adulthood, rounded off with a public fisting in the Quad at Oxford with honours, I hate having my morals and standards undermined and molested by the perversion of the glorious old English name of Stanley. Stanley which I associated with the exploration of Africa, the cream of vintage British comedy, the ever reliable sharp knife for cutting and slashing (don't ask) with extra blades, the progenitor of the greatest Sci Fi movie ever made, I could go on.... Desecrated and dirtied by the aforesaid Johnson. 

28 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I beg to differ. Also, unlike you who seem to accept that five years of nightly buggerings at a fee paying boarding school is part of a normal progression to adulthood, rounded off with a public fisting in the Quad at Oxford with honours, I hate having my morals and standards undermined and molested by the perversion of the glorious old English name of Stanley. Stanley which I associated with the exploration of Africa, the cream of vintage British comedy, the ever reliable sharp knife for cutting and slashing (don't ask) with extra blades, the progenitor of the greatest Sci Fi movie ever made, I could go on.... Desecrated and dirtied by the aforesaid Johnson. 

If you didn’t go to a public school or a Russell group University cunts like you are reduced to taking limp potshots from the sidelines flagging your utter irrelevance.

Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

If you didn’t go to a public school or a Russell group University cunts like you are reduced to taking limp potshots from the sidelines flagging your utter irrelevance.

Russell Group you tart. I fucking instantly aged you. Polytechnic/Uni shithole of East London, Stratford Campus. Handy for a lunchtime bit of lifting in Westfields eh?