CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stanley Johnson (mk X)

ChildeHarold

41 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I beg to differ. Also, unlike you who seem to accept that five years of nightly buggerings at a fee paying boarding school is part of a normal progression to adulthood, rounded off with a public fisting in the Quad at Oxford with honours, I hate having my morals and standards undermined and molested by the perversion of the glorious old English name of Stanley. Stanley which I associated with the exploration of Africa, the cream of vintage British comedy, the ever reliable sharp knife for cutting and slashing (don't ask) with extra blades, the progenitor of the greatest Sci Fi movie ever made, I could go on.... Desecrated and dirtied by the aforesaid Johnson. 

'2001' is a pretentious pile of fucking shit. Anyone who claims to understand the ending is a bullshitting wankpuffin.

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Russell Group you tart. I fucking instantly aged you. Polytechnic/Uni shithole of East London, Stratford Campus. Handy for a lunchtime bit of lifting in Westfields eh? 

You’re a peasant and oik.

Try elocution lessons initially then address your diet and social intercourse.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

May I point out that this fat sack of shit is one of the tree hugging, climate change, tongue permanently up St Greta’s arse brigade. But like all the pontificating rich hypocrites it’s ok for him to fly off to one of his foreign villas fuck knows how many times a year. No, the rules only apply to the little people. They need to listen to us and do as we say. I hope his fucking plane takes a nose dive straight into Downing Street. Total cunt.

I agree with you Jewdy. The Johnson clan should be suspended by their feet in a barn filled with Venezuelan Devil Pigs. 

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck off you pathetic little under-endowed, keyboard warrior cunt. 

Under endowed? That’s another characteristic you’ve invented for me. My congratulations. 

You know what you really want to call me don’t you? Go on Hardman, treat yourself. Think of your King of the Hill kudos. 😀

15 hours ago, ratcum said:

I agree with you Jewdy. The Johnson clan should be suspended by their feet in a barn filled with Venezuelan Devil Pigs. 

Imagine a typical Stanley day at Johnson Mansions, Pelion, Greece. Now look out the window and the calender to check your next (which happens to be the wirst in Europe) State Pension day. Then check outside on your fresh growing grapes and peaches while Nikos your private chef prepares an authentic Greek salad for breakfast. Outside, the imported colonial Disco is waiting for the daily excursion into the cool mountains or to a local secluded sandy cove...Hold that image. Then look at Boris Johnson. 

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Imagine a typical Stanley day at Johnson Mansions, Pelion, Greece. Now look out the window and the calender to check your next (which happens to be the wirst in Europe) State Pension day. Then check outside on your fresh growing grapes and peaches while Nikos your private chef prepares an authentic Greek salad for breakfast. Outside, the imported colonial Disco is waiting for the daily excursion into the cool mountains or to a local secluded sandy cove...Hold that image. Then look at Boris Johnson. 

Utter fucking gibberish. The ramblings of an amphetamine pumped spastic.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You talking about '2001 a space odyssey'? Pile of pretentious boring wank.  Dark Star was much better.  

Yes. Starts with a load of apes bouncing round a 10 foot column. Neolithic basketball. Ends with a load of fucking shite. I quite liked the 2 minute bit in the middle with Leonard Rossiter. 

All of Kubrick's films were shit, with the exception of FMJ, and even that wasn't as good as 'Platoon' or 'Apocalypse Now'.

People laud him because they think it's all deep and intellectual... Emperors new clothes.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. Starts with a load of apes bouncing round a 10 foot column. Neolithic basketball. Ends with a load of fucking shite. I quite liked the 2 minute bit in the middle with Leonard Rossiter. 

All of Kubrick's films were shit, with the exception of FMJ, and even that wasn't as good as 'Platoon' or 'Apocalypse Now'.

People laud him because they think it's all deep and intellectual... Emperors new clothes.

I'm a fan of Kubrick, but 2001 was just crap. 

My favourite is Barry Lyndon. Rossitor was in that as well. Capt. Quinn.

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm a fan of Kubrick, but 2001 was just crap. 

My favourite is Barry Lyndon. Rossitor was in that as well. Capt. Quinn.

Oh yeah. I forgot about Barry Lyndon. Pat Roach was also in it as the big cunt who Ryan O'Neil has a fist fight with. Real life gangster John Bindon was in it as an army recruiter as well.

I'm appealing to Mrs Roops to confine this cunting to one Stanley, the one and only Sir Stanley of Pelion, Knight of the Order of Athens (Plaka area) and humble servant of Constantine King of the Greeks in Waiting while we are all waiting for his blood relative slitty eyed Prince Philip to die in his sleep. 

40 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

This is becoming the drooling default response, not to know, not to understand, not to follow, not to care.... sounds like the government. 

It’s a mystery - lots of people telling you your posts are utter nonsense. What could possibly be the lowest common denominator?

On 03/07/2020 at 13:25, judgetwi said:

May I point out that this fat sack of shit is one of the tree hugging, climate change, tongue permanently up St Greta’s arse brigade. But like all the pontificating rich hypocrites it’s ok for him to fly off to one of his foreign villas fuck knows how many times a year. No, the rules only apply to the little people. They need to listen to us and do as we say. I hope his fucking plane takes a nose dive straight into Downing Street. Total cunt.

Not a fan then?

On 03/07/2020 at 16:36, judgetwi said:

I don’t think that’s a wrist watch. I think it’s one of those health and fitness watch thingies made by Apple and all those other money grabbing tech cunts. Apparently it measures your blood pressure and heart rate and flashes up warnings like.....

”Stop eating that doughnut you fat cunt”......

”Don’t drink that pint, it’s not good for you”......

”You’ve just fallen over pisshead, we’ve just phoned 999, how embarrassed are you going to be wanker?”

I’d love one of those but it’s way out of my price range. Any chance of a bit of crowdfunding Mr(s) Roops?

Bit of duck tape and the speedo off the scooter Judge and no cunt would know the difference round your manor. Let on you’re a footballer or a cage fighter or any old bollocks. Any cunt asks where you’re off to just tell em you’re going round Dave Courtneys gaff for a party. And don’t forget to drop in that you’re loaded.