Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A load of old monkey(lol) and unmitigated ass gravy shat out of (Australia) in the same vein as Crab Rave and lauded by easily impressed shit weasels in the music industry and performed karaoke style by squeaky 12 year old american faggots on talent shows and by braindead youtube cunts.

"like a monkey I've been dancing my whole life"

Since when do monkeys dance you prick? 

Never once have I seen a David Attenborough documentary with dancing monkeys being the focal point

24 minutes ago, Arthur Dick said:

A load of old monkey(lol) shat out of the anus of the world (Australia) and lauded by easily impressed shit weasels in the music industry and performed karaoke style by squeaky 12 year old american faggots on talent shows and by braindead youtube cunts.

Never once have I seen a David Attenborough documentary with dancing monkeys being the focal point

This is a trap right? 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Eddie said:

This is a trap right? 

200.gif

2 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Some species of lemurs appear to "dance", but obviously that's us anthropomorphising them.  

Are they those ones that jump sideways? Aren't they a favourite snack for Chimps? I hate chimps the utter bastards.

4 hours ago, Arthur Dick said:

A load of old monkey(lol) shat out of the anus of the world (Australia) and lauded by easily impressed shit weasels in the music industry and performed karaoke style by squeaky 12 year old american faggots on talent shows and by braindead youtube cunts.

I thought this was about Australia Love Island. Which clearly operates a NO BLACKS OR INDIGENOUS PEOPLES policy. Don't expect a tip off any of them either mean cunts as tight as the trillions of flies arseholes they have over there. 

11 minutes ago, Arthur Dick said:

Are they those ones that jump sideways? Aren't they a favourite snack for Chimps? I hate chimps the utter bastards.

Baby chimps are cute. Especially when they put nappies on them. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As well as make cups of tea and sit around reading the newspaper.

38 minutes ago, Arthur Dick said:

I think that's Billy Ray Cyrus you're thinking of...the jumping sideways bit, thogh I daresay he probably has copped a nosh off a Chimp in his time.

They're like that, line dancers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What about when they start tripping on Xanax laced tea their keepers give them and eat people's faces off?

(Also, this dispatcher is fucking hilarious - its like he's channelling Cheech).

On 04/07/2020 at 19:48, Arthur Dick said:

I think that might be the ring tailed lemurs.  I'm not a fan of chimps either, unpredictable, violent, nasty creatures.  

On 04/07/2020 at 20:00, Eric Cuntman said:

Some dozy cunt had her face ripped off by her pet chimp. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Tell me why? 

...can see no reasons
'Cause there are no reasons
What reason do you need oh, woah oh ohhhhh

On 04/07/2020 at 20:00, Eric Cuntman said:

Good idea. No one wants to see a cute baby chimps cock, bollocks and big red chimp-hole. No one I hang around with anyway.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Some dozy cunt had her face ripped off by her pet chimp. 

Should have got a goldfish.

On 04/07/2020 at 20:27, Jiggerycock said:

I think that's Billy Ray Cyrus you're thinking of...the jumping sideways bit, thogh I daresay he probably has copped a nosh off a Chimp in his time.

They're like that, line dancers.

You've just reawaken deep seeded traumatic childhood memories of being on holiday in the countryside in the early 90's and being in a smokey pub with a pool table and Achy brakey heart being played on the jukebox!

On 06/07/2020 at 22:29, Weary&Disgusted said:

I think that might be the ring tailed lemurs.  I'm not a fan of chimps either, unpredictable, violent, nasty creatures.  

Agreed, the shifty tea drinking bastards.

On 06/07/2020 at 23:56, King Billy said:

No one wants to see a cute baby chimps cock, bollocks and big red chimp-hole. No one I hang around with anyway.

Punkape does, he even pays zoo keepers to let them piss in his mouth(The chimps not the zookeepers although they probably do too).

• Like 1

On 04/07/2020 at 15:36, Arthur Dick said:

A load of old monkey(lol) and unmitigated ass gravy shat out of (Australia) in the same vein as Crab Rave and lauded by easily impressed shit weasels in the music industry and performed karaoke style by squeaky 12 year old american faggots on talent shows and by braindead youtube cunts.

You haven't been treated to a red arsed display in Gib.