CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Have Been To A Pub Today And Expect Praise

Ape™️

Finally the pubs and bars have reopened today and people have flocked back to them. Fair enough - if that’s what people want to do then go for it. But it seems there are a lot of folk out there who feel the need to “hash tag” themselves in photographs with things like #indepubdenceday #supportlocalbusinesses and other such shit. I fully realise the pubs and bars need the trade to get back on their feet, and I wish them every success, but the smug cunts crowing about how wonderfully supportive of the industry they’ve been need to come down off their moral fucking high horse. Go to the pub by all means, but do it quietly, cunts. Not everyone is so relaxed about the risks involved.

Fuck off.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Finally the pubs and bars have reopened today and people have flocked back to them. Fair enough - if that’s what people want to do then go for it. But it seems there are a lot of folk out there who feel the need to “hash tag” themselves in photographs with things like #indepubdenceday #supportlocalbusinesses and other such shit. I fully realise the pubs and bars need the trade to get back on their feet, and I wish them every success, but the smug cunts crowing about how wonderfully supportive of the industry they’ve been need to come down off their moral fucking high horse. Go to the pub by all means, but do it quietly, cunts. Not everyone is so relaxed about the risks involved.

Fuck off.

More fucking self absorbed wank from the 'Look at me!' generation of cunts, who never actually experience their own experiences because they're too busy fucking around with their phones, making sure everyone knows what they're doing. 

49 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

I apologise for my recent comments describing you as a little shit with nothing constructive to contribute. This post proves I was wrong about the second part. The shit part sticks however. 

22 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I apologise for my recent comments describing you as a little shit with nothing constructive to contribute. This post proves I was wrong about the second part. The shit part sticks however. 

I apologise for none of my comments about you.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

What are the risks involved, Ape? 

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

The bbc, who else, had the cameras down Soho interviewing people pissing it up. Not much social distancing. Which goes to show all this gradual easing of the lockdown is total bullshit. Was at Chessington on Friday and literally no social distancing and today over the park with the dogs and there were groups of people sitting around. And all this "you can have so many people in your house and garden"? I think this is a massive fucking smokescreen. Boris's boys know that we have to get back to normal before the economy is totally down the swanee but know that they cant say "ok peeps, as you were" because when the next wave of chinky plague hits us, they're in the clear. They know for a fact that hardly any cunt is going to count how many people they let into their house; the amount of illegal raves the fuzz have to break up is testament to that. So it's basically down to the populace to do what we want. 

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think it’s only reasonable that you answer the question, you thick fucking idiot. What are the risks, dipshit? 

I think it’s fairly reasonable to expect even a vile moron like you to know what the risks are, you mindless cretin.

The risks are the same as they always were,following 8 pints of Guinness do you lift a leg and let rip risking follow through or do you rush to the khazi and release the hounds with paper in hand?

Ape has royally fucked up on his use of the term 'risk'. He really means 'hazard' meaning something with the potential to cause harm, and I think he means the following, broken glass, spilling someones pint, Wong flu, getting bummed in the toilets, having too many Babychams or Cherry B's, all hazards with the potential to cause harm in your local, well, all except getting bummed unless you happen to be in the same pub as Punky, Ape or Decimus.

46 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Ape has royally fucked up on his use of the term 'risk'. He really means 'hazard' meaning something with the potential to cause harm, and I think he means the following, broken glass, spilling someones pint, Wong flu, getting bummed in the toilets, having too many Babychams or Cherry B's, all hazards with the potential to cause harm in your local, well, all except getting bummed unless you happen to be in the same pub as Punky, Ape or Decimus.

Remember what I said about every single one of your posts being utter shit? Unsurprisingly, this latest offering is no exception.

30 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Good morning ApeTM, what are you up to today? .. I am going to Yatton to walk the Strawberry Line to Congresbury, would you like to join me?

Can I suggest that if you and Ape are going to walk along a railway line can you make it the London to Liverpool line whilst flying a kite in a rainstorm, and wearing ear defenders. Hopefully you will either get mowed down by a train or burnt to a crisp.

Thanks and enjoy your walk.

Guest judgetwi
52 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Good morning ApeTM, what are you up to today? .. I am going to Yatton to walk the Strawberry Line to Congresbury, would you like to join me?

Wasn’t there some old dear murdered down there a few years ago? Cut her throat and removed her privates, Ed Gein style. Very messy.

Have a nice day.😎

21 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Can I suggest that if you and Ape are going to walk along a railway line can you make it the London to Liverpool line whilst flying a kite in a rainstorm, and wearing ear defenders. Hopefully you will either get mowed down by a train or burnt to a crisp.

Thanks and enjoy your walk.

Sparky response.