CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brass Plates on Park Benches

Cillian Murphy

3 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Balloons and "tributes" .. at the spot where some half wit boy racer cunt - " he were a lovely lad e' was"  -  had a fatal coming together with a perfectly good tree or garden wall 

You are probably living off their donated organs. I am on waiting list for a new face. 

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

The local paper said he was "a talented artist". More than one person told me he was well known for burgling houses and nicking cars. In other words, a waste of fucking oxygen.

I love "talented artists" when they ride their dodgy mopeds too fast around any corner and end up as geography. The family of these cunts should be made to clean up the blood stained roads. Mop/Bucket/Sponge/ shovel. Why leave it to the NHS to clean up their brains/internal organs?

6 minutes ago, Cillian Murphy said:

I love "talented artists" when they ride their dodgy mopeds too fast around any corner and end up as geography. The family of these cunts should be made to clean up the blood stained roads. Mop/Bucket/Sponge/ shovel. Why leave it to the NHS to clean up their brains/internal organs?

From what I saw of his family, I'd hazard a guess they would need instructions with pictures on how to use cleaning equipment. Ugly scruffy cunts.

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You ever notice, when someone dies, you always hear "lovely person" "always had time for everyone" "lit up a room as soon as they walked in". You never hear "he was a right cunt" "never trusted the fucking maggot. Glad he's dead". 

Arsonist 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You are probably living off their donated organs. I am on waiting list for a new face. 

What happened to your original face ?

6 hours ago, Cillian Murphy said:

The NHS don’t clean the streets round here. Fucking lazy cunts. 

10 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

One of my neighbour's said that she worked with a woman who had a son who was in prison serving a long sentence for rape and theft. She never had a good word to say about him. One Monday morning she came into work and seemed to be in a brighter mood than usual. During the morning break she casually said that her son had died in prison on the Saturday, and don't feel sorry for me because I'm glad, he was just a waste of space and Jim (her husband) feels the same. The only thing that's bothering us is whether we have got to pay for his funeral.

What’s the weather like in the Bronx today?

15 hours ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Sorry, Ill have to explain. Back in the old days, you were n`t allowed to post unless you had a avatar.. Bad spelling and grammar , was also frowned upon

Back in "the old days" one would have  used an apostrophe in "I'll, not used a space in weren't and  used an and not a before avatar (which starts with a vowel). The space between grammar and the comma is incorrect and there is no final full-stop.

Apparently, one is, nowadays allowed to post without an avatar; this is something that has changed, unlike grammar.

If you are unable to understand posts without pictures, perhaps you could ask someone else to explain.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'd like to fucking squash your face into a brass plate then stick it under your front door bell. 

What does an angry pepper do? It gets jalapeño your face.