CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bianca Williams

ChildeHarold

23 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Billy, I previously said that you were a trier. You babble a lot but say nothing of any use or spout out utter nonsense based on what you think you know.

On the 24th January 2015, police responded to a call from the Flint and Denbigh Hunt who complained of an assault by a member of the Welsh Border Hunt Saboteurs.  The WBHS in turn alleged that one of their group had been assaulted by a hunt supporter. As was usually the case in those days, the officer in charge, Sgt Neil Stringfellow, sided with the hunt and said that dispersal order had been signed by an inspector and that the sabs were given a "lawful order" to leave forthwith.  Later that day Sgt Stringfellow arrested a sab for assault and breach of the Dispersal Order. A sharp-eyed hunt monitor noticed that Sgt Stringfellow had made a note on the dispersal order and advised him that his actions were illegal and requested that an inspector be summoned. Stringfellow ignored the hunt monitor. Long story short; the hunt saboteur was found not guilty as Stringfellow had altered the dispersal order by bringing it forward by one day. Stringellow was investigated but resigned and so avoided disciplinary action.  In March 2019, The Hunt saboteur was awarded £4,500 in an out of court settlement. All this is at variance with your alleged experience in such matters. Yet again you've confirmed your idiocy. Incidentally the IPCC was disbanded more than two years ago and replaced by the IOPC.

Jeez, debating on The Corner used to be tricky at times, now its just a turkey shoot...:unsure:

A colossal waste of Police time and money.The hunts will carry on regardless and farmers will gas badgers 🦡.

A friend of mine had a problem with bats and smoked the buggers out with plenty of plastic and kerosene with a fire to get a good fug going.A portion of them flew off the rest succumbed to the fumes then went on the bonfire.His terriers accounted for a few as well.

Hunt saboteurs might use their time better by sabotaging abortion clinics and shaming the women who murder their own unborn children.Instead they pursue the “rights” of vermin in a thinly veiled attack against the status quo and private capital and tradition.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A colossal waste of Police time and money.The hunts will carry on regardless and farmers will gas badgers 🦡.

A friend of mine had a problem with bats and smoked the buggers out with plenty of plastic and kerosene with a fire to get a good fug going.A portion of them flew off the rest succumbed to the fumes then went on the bonfire.His terriers accounted for a few as well.

Hunt saboteurs might use their time better by sabotaging abortion clinics and shaming the women who murder their own unborn children.Instead they pursue the “rights” of vermin in a thinly veiled attack against the status quo and private capital and tradition.

There are many things in this post that cause me to doubt its authenticity. The most obvious one is your mention of “a friend of mine”. You’re a weird little faggot-poof-cunt, and therefore have no friends.

So your “friend” killed some bats (with the help of his flying terriers) - he’s clearly a mindless cunt, as are you. Let’s hope the local authorities catch up with him and serve a hefty fine.

It’s hard for me to put into words just what a pathetic maggot I believe you to be. You’re an absolute wanker.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Punkers, if you show this to your therapist, they might let you kill yourself.

• Like 3

I've been away from this site for a day and I've just looked at this post and I find the original target, Bianca Williams, hasn't been mentioned for fucking ages. Instead it seems that its been a war between ChildeHarold and other members. Now I don't know who started this and to be honest I can't be arsed to go over the history to find out. Also, I don't know if this has occurred in other topics but can I just ask Roops, Spotto or the cunt with the spanish hat as his avatar to fucking sort this shitfest out? For fuck sake. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

There are many things in this post that cause me to doubt its authenticity. The most obvious one is your mention of “a friend of mine”. You’re a weird little faggot-poof-cunt, and therefore have no friends.

So your “friend” killed some bats (with the help of his flying terriers) - he’s clearly a mindless cunt, as are you. Let’s hope the local authorities catch up with him and serve a hefty fine.

It’s hard for me to put into words just what a pathetic maggot I believe you to be. You’re an absolute wanker.

The secret to sorting out a bat infestation is to tell nobody and sort it out yourself.

The Chief Constable of Cambridgeshire was evicted from his own property for six weeks because he was stupid enough to inform “Bat England” or whatever lentil munching gay authority...

Six fucking weeks because the bats were highly strung, menstruating or had chicken pox...

An Englishman home is his castle until you inform the Councillor Gutbucket and the Gay Stasi from the Tickle a Toad Alliance.

Fuck off as well.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've been away from this site for a day and I've just looked at this post and I find the original target, Bianca Williams, hasn't been mentioned for fucking ages. Instead it seems that its been a war between ChildeHarold and other members. Now I don't know who started this and to be honest I can't be arsed to go over the history to find out. Also, I don't know if this has occurred in other topics but can I just ask Roops, Spotto or the cunt with the spanish hat as his avatar to fucking sort this shitfest out? For fuck sake. 

Fuck off.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck off.

Edited by Ape™️
Make a hilarious comment about lucky heather or lead off a church roof - that’ll get everyone laughing.
  • Like 2

Guest judgetwi
On 12/07/2020 at 08:02, Mrs Roops said:

Gotcha indeed.

As I said, always confused....usually with a stupid grin on your muggy face.

Bottled it. I have I “outfoxed” you Mr(s) Roops?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Have you heard the latest about Punkers and his cock sucking antics with Mr. Mtembe and his Nigerian friends?

Guest judgetwi

How come these animal rights wankers cry about fucking foxes but you never see them protesting outside halal butchers or mosques? The likes of Mr(s) Roops don’t give a fuck about foxes, or any other animals, they just hate the upper class, the toffs. 

Don’t get me wrong I hate the cunts too. But at least i’m honest about it. When one of them, like Harry Gingerbollocks, suddenly turns woke I don’t stick my tongue up his arse. I bet Mr(s) Roops fucking loves that pair of fucking fakes.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Bottled it. I have I “outfoxed” you Mr(s) Roops?

No. You're obviously still confused...

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

How come these animal rights wankers cry about fucking foxes but you never see them protesting outside halal butchers or mosques? The likes of Mr(s) Roops don’t give a fuck about foxes, or any other animals, they just hate the upper class, the toffs. 

Don’t get me wrong I hate the cunts too. But at least i’m honest about it. When one of them, like Harry Gingerbollocks, suddenly turns woke I don’t stick my tongue up his arse. I bet Mr(s) Roops fucking loves that pair of fucking fakes.

The politics of envy is an ugly, self-destructive trait, Judge. You're not honest about anything. The reality is you're a frightened, lonely old fart who from the anonymous comfort of your keyboard berates everyone else for not being as misanthropic as you. I suspect IRL you've endured a lifetime of being monstered or pussy-whipped either at work or at home (though probably both), ironically for being an ineffectual under-achiever. I think that about covers it...

Guest judgetwi
28 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No. You're obviously still confused...

The politics of envy is an ugly, self-destructive trait, Judge. You're not honest about anything. The reality is you're a frightened, lonely old fart who from the anonymous comfort of your keyboard berates everyone else for not being as misanthropic as you. I suspect IRL you've endured a lifetime of being monstered or pussy-whipped either at work or at home (though probably both), ironically for being an ineffectual under-achiever. I think that about covers it...

Well I could use the word “rattled” but I prefer to use my own catchphrases. For example “ muggy cunt” which I noticed you’ve stolen from me. It’s only a matter of time before you start calling me a fat, poor, wheelchair bound trannie faggot. It doesn’t matter i’ve given you advanced warning you will still fall into it, just  like all these other wankers who you think you’re so superior to. 

Watch me grind you down Mr(s) Roops. You’re halfway there already but you don’t even know it. 😁

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well I could use the word “rattled” but I prefer to use my own catchphrases. For example “ muggy cunt” which I noticed you’ve stolen from me. It’s only a matter of time before you start calling me a fat, poor, wheelchair bound trannie faggot. It doesn’t matter i’ve given you advanced warning you will still fall into it, just  like all these other wankers who you think you’re so superior to. 

Watch me grind you down Mr(s) Roops. You’re halfway there already but you don’t even know it. 😁

Well, good luck with that.

It appears you've reacted badly to my anthology of aphorisms given the way you've effectively employed the default retort of the feeble-minded.

You do indeed rely on repeating the same stock phrases - "its none of my business" is one...yeah, its none of your business...but you'll stick your nose in anyway. Confused muggy cunt.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It appears you've reacted badly to my anthology of aphorisms given the way you've effectively employed the default retort of the feeble-minded.

You do indeed rely on repeating the same stock phrases - "its none of my business" is one...yeah, its none of your business...but you'll stick your nose in anyway. Confused muggy cunt.

Don't forget - you know what I mean, and brightboy. 

On 11/07/2020 at 12:15, Mrs Roops said:

Its worse that that, he made his pile working in the world of "smart" munitions but became seriously minted upon inheritance. Which was more than nice. 

Given that you make light of confiscating illicit substances for reselling in your capacity as a rent-a-cop and your predilection for faux bonhomie to garner "likes" I wonder who is the greater whore?

If you came from the same place as some of us, you'd clearly understand that reliving revellers of their party packs is in the job description. 

You should climb down from your ivory tower and check out how the real world works. 

6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

If you came from the same place as some of us, you'd clearly understand that reliving revellers of their party packs is in the job description. 

You should climb down from your ivory tower and check out how the real world works. 

All things considered I think I have a balanced view on how the world works. No matter how much you try to put a gloss on it I can't think of any redeeming feature from a moral, practical, not to mention legal aspect, as to why shakedowns for personal profit by licensed door supervisors is any way acceptable.

Guest judgetwi
On 14/07/2020 at 09:22, Mrs Roops said:

“Self destructive “

”lonely”

”frightened”

”pussy whipped”

”ineffectual under achiever”

”feeble minded”

How come you know so much about me Mr(s) Roops? Or are you just lashing out because you don’t like being challenged........can’t handle a piss take. Notice I don’t make shit up about you Madam, I just use your own words. What are you going to call me next I wonder? 

On 14/07/2020 at 09:28, Witheredscrote said:

She's upset. Tried smoking pubic lice out of her crotch,  by burning old plastic carrier bags.

On 14/07/2020 at 14:51, Stubby Pecker said:

A ton of roofing felt and an old tractor tyre of fire probably would shift the infestation of Pediculosis pubis lurking in gypos rain forest dense cod slot

You really are a pair of soppy bastards. Still, never mind eh?