CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bianca Williams

ChildeHarold

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If, as she states, this is the first time she's experienced anything like this, then surely racism in the police must be a rare thing. Maybe she should shut her fucking mouth and enjoy the financial rewards she has gained by doing little more than running round in a circle, a bit more slowly than a couple of other people ran round it. 

Fucking bronze medal, not quite good enough cunt.

Out of interest someone an ex work mate who has been driving for thirty years and who is black as they come says that he has never been stopped by the police.

14 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Out of interest someone an ex work mate who has been driving for thirty years and who is black as they come says that he has never been stopped by the police.

Probably because they behave like a normal person and don't act like a gangster with blacked out windows and thumping rap music. Cunts like this second rate 'athlete', do everything they can to emulate criminals, and then cry their eyes out when they're mistaken for the very thing that they copy.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The police are more likely to have profiled a Merc with very tinted windows and wanted to know who was driving it and what was inside it. I know from the days when I had a minivan and the a BL Princess with tinted windows that the fuzz like to be able to see inside the car and also do lot like it if they cannot see the driver.

Fucking hell You never said you were posh. Do you live in Cheshire?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Probably because they behave like a normal person and don't act like a gangster with blacked out windows and thumping rap music. Cunts like this second rate 'athlete', do everything they can to emulate criminals, and then cry their eyes out when they're mistaken for the very thing that they copy.

He say's that his son gets stopped all the while but that's because he drives like an arsesole.

Guest judgetwi

I note that this pair of innocent cunts are coached by Linford Christie, multiple drugs cheat, banned for life by the British Olympic Association. Naturally Linford has been bleating about “police racism”. Well of course he would. He doesn’t want anybody making the connection between Bianca’s strange behaviour and the  steroids he’s been pumping into the mental bitch. Don’t expect WADA or the great Lord Sebastian Coe to ask any questions.

You won’t hear this shit on the BBC . Trust me.

50 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I note that this pair of innocent cunts are coached by Linford Christie, multiple drugs cheat, banned for life by the British Olympic Association. Naturally Linford has been bleating about “police racism”. Well of course he would. He doesn’t want anybody making the connection between Bianca’s strange behaviour and the  steroids he’s been pumping into the mental bitch. Don’t expect WADA or the great Lord Sebastian Coe to ask any questions.

You won’t hear this shit on the BBC . Trust me.

It turns out that they drove up a one way street the wrong way, failed to stop when the old bill put their siren and blue lights on behind them and the windows on the £60,000 motor which the cunts got for free were so blacked up that the coppers couldn’t see inside at all. So the only explanation I can think of why the filth would act aggressively would be systematic racism. Doh!

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It turns out that they drove up a one way street the wrong way, failed to stop when the old bill put their siren and blue lights on behind them and the windows on the £60,000 motor which the cunts got for free were so blacked up that the coppers couldn’t see inside at all. So the only explanation I can think of why the filth would act aggressively would be systematic racism. Doh!

So if the police were behind them they must have been driving up the wrong way as well!  Typical; one rule for them and one rule for the rest. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

So if the police were behind them they must have been driving up the wrong way as well!  Typical; one rule for them and one rule for the rest. 

No the police saw them turn into a one way and went after them. To be fair it’s easily done. I know the street where it happened as I used to live very near there in Little Venice but they didn’t get stopped for fuck all except being black like they made out. I watched a video of a small town Sheriff who’s cops had shot dead a black cunt who’d killed 2 of his deputies earlier that day and they’d chased his car and shot him 86 times. Some smart arse reporter asked him why they had shot him 86 times? I did find it hilarious when the sheriff answered.... Cos that’s all the ammunition the boys had on them at the time.

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Any thoughts on the new Batwoman .. she's black and bi-sexual.

I have no interest in children’s entertainment i’m afraid. May I suggest you log on to my website....judgesuperbaker/cupcakesaresofabuuuuulous.com.

I’m sure you will find something there to occupy your little brain. 

No need to thank me. I’m doing it for the NHS.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

No the police saw them turn into a one way and went after them. To be fair it’s easily done. I know the street where it happened as I used to live very near there in Little Venice but they didn’t get stopped for fuck all except being black like they made out. I watched a video of a small town Sheriff who’s cops had shot dead a black cunt who’d killed 2 of his deputies earlier that day and they’d chased his car and shot him 86 times. Some smart arse reporter asked him why they had shot him 86 times? I did find it hilarious when the sheriff answered.... Cos that’s all the ammunition the boys had on them at the time.

I was fucking joking Billy.

I despair. I really do. 🙄

7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I have no interest in children’s entertainment i’m afraid. May I suggest you log on to my website....judgesuperbaker/cupcakesaresofabuuuuulous.com.

I’m sure you will find something there to occupy your little brain. 

No need to thank me. I’m doing it for the NHS.

Fuck the NHS. I went to give blood today. The fucking questions they asked me: "Who's blood is it"?

"Where'd you get it"?

"Why's it in a bucket"?

Fuck 'em. You try to do right and this is how they treat you. 

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If, as she states, this is the first time she's experienced anything like this, then surely racism in the police must be a rare thing. Maybe she should shut her fucking mouth and enjoy the financial rewards she has gained by doing little more than running round in a circle, a bit more slowly than a couple of other people ran round it. 

Fucking bronze medal, not quite good enough cunt.

Indeed. How dare a black couple make a vulgar display of their "financial rewards" whilst poor white trash look enviously on. :rolleyes:

The Met are fucked and they know it.  Commisioner Dick stepped in when it became apparent that the Met's original spin of, "we investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong" simply made matters worse. Even the initial probable cause given by "police sources" is confused. One source says "driving against a one way street" whilst another says "driving on the wrong side of the road". In fact a police sergent at the scene gives neither as a probable cause. Instead the officer cites S 1 of PACE which indeed gives probable cause to stop any "person or vehicle" to search for "stolen or prohibited articles".  Unfortunately most plods ignore S 1 (3) which unequivocally states that, "This section does not give a constable power to search a person or vehicle or anything in or on a vehicle unless he has reasonable grounds for suspecting that he will find stolen or prohibited articles". Setting aside the legality of the officers' behaviour there is also the aggravating circumstance of an innocent couple being dragged out of the car, being separated from their 3 month old child and handcuffed as a dozen plods wearing tactical vests and armed with batons, pava spray and tasers were in fear of their safety.

A classic case of driving whilst black.

50 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed. How dare a black couple make a vulgar display of their "financial rewards" whilst poor white trash look enviously on. :rolleyes:

The Met are fucked and they know it.  Commisioner Dick stepped in when it became apparent that the Met's original spin of, "we investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong" simply made matters worse. Even the initial probable cause given by "police sources" is confused. One source says "driving against a one way street" whilst another says "driving on the wrong side of the road". In fact a police sergent at the scene gives neither as a probable cause. Instead the officer cites S 1 of PACE which indeed gives probable cause to stop any "person or vehicle" to search for "stolen or prohibited articles".  Unfortunately most plods ignore S 1 (3) which unequivocally states that, "This section does not give a constable power to search a person or vehicle or anything in or on a vehicle unless he has reasonable grounds for suspecting that he will find stolen or prohibited articles". Setting aside the legality of the officers' behaviour there is also the aggravating circumstance of an innocent couple being dragged out of the car, being separated from their 3 month old child and handcuffed as a dozen plods wearing tactical vests and armed with batons, pava spray and tasers were in fear of their safety.

The look of that cunt with his baton raised fills me with fucking rage. 

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The look of that cunt with his baton raised fills me with fucking rage. 

It'll be interesting if concerned parties secure the plods' bodycam footage by way of a Subject Access Request. Its been alleged that an officer said to Ms Williams partner, "I smell cannabis" purely for the benefit of the bodycam in justifying "reasonable suspicion" though that wouldn't explain why the couple's Merc was stopped in the first place.

47 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed. How dare a black couple make a vulgar display of their "financial rewards" whilst poor white trash enviously look on. :rolleyes:

Mrs Roops in the scale of atrocities towards black people at the hands of white authority and scumbags in our great country, this minor scuffle amplified by smartphone technology, broadcast by a media eager to cover up its own unequal and white privileged employment practises, is hardly a big deal. 

40 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed. How dare a black couple make a vulgar display of their "financial rewards" whilst poor white trash enviously look on. :rolleyes:

I noticed the dodgy reports when it first came out. The second they added that the car had tinted windows - although not at an illegal level - it was obvious some cunts were already covering their arses.

They saw a pair of darkies in a fancy car and thought it was nicked - the moment they noticed the people they decided to go all Gestapo on had some power and influence the excuses started.

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Mrs Roops in the scale of atrocities towards black people at the hands of white authority and scumbags in our great country, this minor scuffle amplified by smartphone technology, broadcast by a media eager to cover up its own unequal and white privileged employment practises, is hardly a big deal. 

Its happened to me so personally its a very big deal. You're right in one sense but there is widespread abuse of police powers and most victims do not have the wherewithal or resources to complain. Unfortunately for the Met they've appear to have targeted an innocent party who not only has a degree of public interest clout and but is also not prepared to let this slide.

55 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

A classic case of a middle class white person championing the cause of oppressed minorities. As long as the nearest one is at least 100 miles away. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A classic case of a middle class white person championing the cause of oppressed minorities. As long as the nearest one is at least 100 miles away. 

Well, Grand Wizard Cuntman, the way you've been carrying on, one would have thought you were the new oppressed minority. No matter, read my previous post.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Its happened to me so personally its a very big deal. You're right in one sense but there is widespread abuse of police powers and most victims do not have the wherewithal or resources to complain. Unfortunately for the Met they've appear to have targeted an innocent party who not only has a degree of public interest clout and but is also not prepared to let this slide.

I've never been pulled over once in ten years of driving, despite driving some very dodgy cars that were clearly on their last legs when I started out and sometimes even being under the influence of weed from the night before - never drove whilst smoking, but the effects obviously linger. Looking back now there's no fucking way I wasn't driving suspiciously. 

They don't seem to give a shit about idiots driving around in dangerous shit heaps - just the other day I saw a police car drive past a clearly dodgy Transit that was so mangled it was visibly crabbing along at 40 on a 70 road - but show them a fancy German motor like you say you drive and they'll follow it for miles waiting for the driver to make the smallest mistake. 

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Well, Grand Wizard Cuntman, the way you've been carrying on, one would have thought you were the new oppressed minority. No matter, read my previous post.

Yes, yes. I know. You spent 5 minutes in a police cell before a senior officer recognised you for the important and influential pillar of society that you are, and then there was much guffawing and tea and biscuits as you all laughed at the audacity of the silly woodentop.

llandudno's answer to Ma Barker.

56 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It'll be interesting if concerned parties secure the plods' bodycam footage by way of a Subject Access Request. Its been alleged that an officer said to Ms Williams partner, "I smell cannabis" purely for the benefit of the bodycam in justifying "reasonable suspicion" though that wouldn't explain why the couple's Merc was stopped in the first place.

A black friend of mine was a van courier and was pulled over by the city of london police in the so called "Ring of Steel". They justified it by saying they were looking for explosives. He was driving a liveried van with a well know company's name. They didn't look in the back of the van but looked in the glove compartment and then the ashtray. No prizes for guessing why they looked in there. 

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, yes. I know. You spent 5 minutes in a police cell before a senior officer recognised you for the important and influential pillar of society that you are, and then there was much guffawing and tea and biscuits as you all laughed at the audacity of the silly woodentop.

llandudno's answer to Ma Barker.

Nope, never happened, or at least the way you recount it. The problem Eric is that people like you bitch about "libtards" suppressing opinion and sticking their fingers in ears yet here you are doing the same thing by spewing out fatuous irrelevances which allude to being middle class and white. It seems you can make your racist PoV's but others may not volunteer counter arguments. Sounds like hypocrisy and self-entitlement.