CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CARE HOME CRITIC CUNT

ChildeHarold

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The CC is a fucking Red Wall Cummings Cunt loving club with its collective tongue up the Johnson arsehole. Good luck losers. 

Who's this gobby little jamrag?

Another from the 'comes in like Mike Tyson - goes out like Audley Harrison' production line?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Thanks, now get back on the road and deliver those bog rolls to the Midlands because my arse is caked with shit. 

Do you not have toilet paper in the Midlands? Or is it your flid arms cannot reach? Either way you are by a country mile the biggest fucking idiot ever in cc history bar none.

• Like 3

A complete abnegation of primary care is the main reason residential and nursing homes were left to it. The guidance given to primary care givers from public health England directed them to do so.

Most wankers who voted for Johnson knew he was a lying sack of shit and didn't want to vote for him. They were scared of the catweasle and his clowns getting in. A choice between a bowl of vomit or a shit sandwich. 

• Like 2

£2k - £3k per week per head until the residents life savings are rinsed dry means there shouldn't have been a shortage of funds for care home managers to get their arse into gear and do a better job of managing their care home, but no, they've certainly fucked up. Let's blame the fucking government for our ineptitude. 

I fucking hate the cunts.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Thanks, now get back on the road and deliver those bog rolls to the Midlands because my arse is caked with shit. 

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

There's a cure for plaque. Get an Oral B girl and stick her up your arse until she comes out your mouth then firmly brush for two minutes with concentrated bleach. 

21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I thought Bing was a browser? 

Once in a while, a specific type of dickhead comes along who's so appallingly bad they're inevitably pigeonholed to the dogshit pit. You fall squarely into this category.

I called you out for being a boring, weird little cunt just a few days ago and you responded with some unintelligible arsehole answer which, posted by either, would've humiliated even Panz or Pen into a frenzy of self-consciousness.

You're utterly fucking dogshit, really. Your feedback confirms this. Why don't you join a typical 'I'm a cunt.com' where you can appeal to others of a similar level? You're either a vacuous teenager who spends their hours wanking and scrolling through the pages of Sports Direct, or you are an adult with a severe learning disability.

Either way, the idiot siren is resonating.

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Do you not have toilet paper in the Midlands? Or is it your flid arms cannot reach? Either way you are by a country mile the biggest fucking idiot ever in cc history bar none.

Good point Ed. I think he should be OK till mummy gets back from McDonalds with his chicken nuggets and some clean Pampers.