Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
ChildeHarold

CARE HOME CRITIC CUNT

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did your 'book' come with a box of crayons?

Great minds think alike Eric. I was only 1 minute ahead of you on this one but I’m sure you’ll get me next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Good point Ed. I think he should be OK till mummy gets back from McDonalds with his chicken nuggets and some clean Pampers.

I suspect his mum works at McDonald's and steals the bog roll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I suspect his mum works at McDonald's and steals the bog roll.

I suspect his mum is very very disappointed with his life progress so far. I think the worst is yet to come. Looks like he’s peaked too early and she missed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Neil said:

Jazz.....Is that you?

Eavens is positively lucid compared to this fucking banana. I think he's afflicted with all 3 forms of madnesses...

Paranoia

Schizophrenia

Causing a hullabaloo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

 

 

Once in a while, a specific type of dickhead comes along who's so appallingly bad they're inevitably pigeonholed to the dogshit pit. You fall squarely into this category.

I called you out for being a boring, weird little cunt just a few days ago and you responded with some unintelligible arsehole answer which, posted by either, would've humiliated even Panz or Pen into a frenzy of self-consciousness.

You're utterly fucking dogshit, really. Your feedback confirms this. Why don't you join a typical 'I'm a cunt.com' where you can appeal to others of a similar level? You're either a vacuous teenager who spends their hours wanking and scrolling through the pages of Sports Direct, or you are an adult with a severe learning disability.

Either way, the idiot siren is resonating.

That's what I like... somebody who tries. "Nobody loses all the time." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eavens is positively lucid compared to this fucking banana. I think he's afflicted with all 3 forms of madnesses...

Paranoia

Schizophrenia

Causing a hullabaloo 

Neil I would think this nom had direct relevance to your current status, under Section, as a long term door stop in the communal seating area of your secure unit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Neil I would think this nom had direct relevance to your current status, under Section, as a long term door stop in the communal seating area of your secure unit. 

I'm not Neil. Take a break from the fucking drugs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not Neil. Take a break from the fucking drugs.

Sorry. I'll lay off. At least until I've read your latest post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I aimed to prick a prick not any conscience. You'll go in my book. 

Have you sharpened the colouring pencils?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Have you sharpened the colouring pencils?

Actually I spotted a nice pack for £1.35 in the Co-Op after I had paid for my supply of Specials and Cider to get me through the next few hours, but I couldn't be arsed to go round the one way system and wait for fucking twenty minutes to be served again. For a fucking minute organism that moves like the speed of light, it certainly has kyboshed the speed of commercial transactions in everyday life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Actually I spotted a nice pack for £1.35 in the Co-Op after I had paid for my supply of Specials and Cider to get me through the next few hours, but I couldn't be arsed to go round the one way system and wait for fucking twenty minutes to be served again. For a fucking minute organism that moves like the speed of light, it certainly has kyboshed the speed of commercial transactions in everyday life. 

A minute organism that doesn't fucking exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Excellent work C.H you've nailed it! 

I'd like get mind of a child Harold and nail him to a tree. 

One that's about to be passed into an industrial bark shedder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd like get mind of a child Harold and nail him to a tree. 

One that's about to be passed into an industrial bark shedder

By "I'd like get mind" translates from pissed chav into "If only I could invite the old boy over for a Devon cream tea and Full HD 1080p presentation of Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia" with a prolonged intermission just after Benny mutters, "Nobody loses all the time", during which I will slit my own throat. Nite nite Stubby. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

By "I'd like get mind" translates from pissed chav into "If only I could invite the old boy over for a Devon cream tea and Full HD 1080p presentation of Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia" with a prolonged intermission just after Benny mutters, "Nobody loses all the time", during which I will slit my own throat. Nite nite Stubby. 

If you do decide to slit your own throat (and the entire CC and no doubt every cunt whose ever met you, including your parents, hope you do) be sure to video it and post it here. We could all do with a good laugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

"Following guidelines."

Ready to criticise carers. Refuse to criticise Cummings. The fat fucking cunt. I wish he'd fucking died. 

 

 

_20200707_102734.JPG

Have you expected some competent leadership from this tit and feel very disillusioned now? The fridge master and his clan are not very bright and it shows at every turn. My money is on the cunt getting re-infected, developing a clot and keeling over suddenly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Have you expected some competent leadership from this tit and feel very disillusioned now? The fridge master and his clan are not very bright and it shows at every turn. My money is on the cunt getting re-infected, developing a clot and keeling over suddenly.

65K deaths and worst in Europe would be something to start criminal proceedings. But colonialists put a very low value on human life except their own. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you do decide to slit your own throat (and the entire CC and no doubt every cunt whose ever met you, including your parents, hope you do) be sure to video it and post it here. We could all do with a good laugh.

The post refers to you. 

Cunt

LOL. 

(and who uses the term "video it" nowdays?) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The post refers to you. 

Cunt

LOL. 

(and who uses the term "video it" nowdays?) 

Would you calm the fuck down? You've been bouncing off the walls since you got here.

Cunt

LOL.

Hahahah HAHAHAHA!

(Fucking desperate div.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

65K deaths and worst in Europe would be something to start criminal proceedings. But colonialists put a very low value on human life except their own. 

By far the biggest fucking idiot to troll the cc pages  I will have a word with my better half and get you banned  fuck off 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

65K deaths and worst in Europe would be something to start criminal proceedings. But colonialists put a very low value on human life except their own. 

Only in this case, Boris being the thick obtuse cunt that he is, can not be blamed for the shit storm he helped to expand. He would have needed the intellect, ability to see reality and nazi-like determination combined. These most certainly are not the qualities of the current idiot in charge, who plainly endangered his own life and that of his family, at least. And before you go around making claims of all people on this forum being enamoured by BoJo, have a read through some posts. Jesus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/07/2020 at 10:34, ChildeHarold said:

"Following guidelines."

Ready to criticise carers. Refuse to criticise Cummings. The fat fucking cunt. I wish he'd fucking died. 

 

 

_20200707_102734.JPG

National fucking embarrassment. Our representative to the rest of the world, is effectively a dribbling Mong that is unable to dress itself and harasses people in the park. Look at the fucking state of it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

National fucking embarrassment. Our representative to the rest of the world, is effectively a dribbling Mong that is unable to dress itself and harasses people in the park. Look at the fucking state of it.

I would like you to repeat that while gobbling a plate of Prezzo's finest thanks to that gibbering monkey in the background's August voucher scheme. I bet the table cloth would be unusable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...