CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Corner Shop Chancellor

ChildeHarold

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

A rat communicates with a chimp. Wow, one for the Attenborough files. 

Fucking wankers like this are why I rarely visit these days. Even in lockdown my time is too precious to waste on the subterranean level of intellect this utter waste of time proffers about. 

Nominate cunts. Try not to be one.

• Like 2

Just now, southerncunt said:

Fucking wankers like this are why I rarely visit these days. Even in lockdown my time is too precious to waste on the subterranean level of intellect this utter waste of time proffers about. 

Nominate cunts. Try not to be one.

Lift your dead eyelids a bit further, you old cretin, to the part of the website that shows the nom. Don't just take aim at the last post you old CUNT. 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Lift your dead eyelids a bit further, you old cretin, to the part of the website that shows the nom. Don't just take aim at the last post you old CUNT. 

I did, and I’ll give you this.

You’re consistent. Started shit, and maintained the same low standard throughout. 

Don’t get rattled though, some posters on here are great. You’re just not one of them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

I did, and I’ll give you this.

You’re consistent. Started shit, and maintained the same low standard throughout. 

Don’t get rattled though, some posters on here are great. You’re just not one of them.

You haven't changed at all. The quiet needle. Fuck off and die. 

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

There you go after you had your pureed lunch and the colostomy bag has been emptied. I'd fucking empty it over your head. 

@southerncunt the quote above perfectly illustrates your point about this place being a hive of simian fuckwits with tertiary thickness.

Admin must think the likes of this cunt and the persistent crap posted by pen is absolutely hilarious cutting edge, rib tickling material. I can just imagine rick b, roops and spotto soiling themselves in anticipation of the next dog shite post from one of these comedians.

Open the cooler doors and let's have some nasty cunts to make me laugh

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

My whole point is that this giggling Nick Ferrari pin up Tory poster boy is Chancellor by proxy (as is most of the Cabinet to keep Bojo and Dom comfy) and is merely a front man for the real power behind the throne. Why did Javid resign? 

Officially, it was because Javid thought some of his most valued aides were going to be dismissed, so he went in protest at not being given a free hand to choose his supporting team.   

2 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Officially, it was because Javid thought some of his most valued aides were going to be dismissed, so he went in protest at not being given a free hand to choose his supporting team.   

Dress it up as you will. Fact remains this skinny brown cunt is dolling out support for consumer spending like a dried up waddy in the desert. Hong Kong (OK there's a political motive - but aren't the British treated like shit because they accept it?) £1,000 voucher for everybody over 18. Channel Islands £100 (at least it is something) UK - sweet fuck all. I predict riots and severe social unrest by Christmas.