CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nightclub cunts

Earl of Punkape

Nightclubs are totally in the shit.Nothing from the Chancellor and quite rightly so.

Such places are run by perverts promoting debauched music, drugs and sex before marriage.Many such clubs are staffed and run by homosexuals who now face financial ruin.

Excellent.

I’m opening a bottle of champagne.

lol.

24 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Nightclubs are totally in the shit.Nothing from the Chancellor and quite rightly so.

Such places are run by perverts promoting debauched music, drugs and sex before marriage.Many such clubs are staffed and run by homosexuals who now face financial ruin.

Excellent.

lol.

The nightclub security staff aren't feeling the pinch. They're all now employed by the NHS, preventing genuinely unwell patients from entering hospitals, leaving the clinical staff free to make dancing videos and treat imaginary patients suffering from an imaginary virus.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I've only ever been to a nightclub once; we saw the Baron Nights and ate chicken in the basket. The young women serving us were very nice but not over-familiar. It was quite pleasant but the beer was expensive. I haven't bothered since. I've seen more debauchery at the Hunt Ball.

Are you Captain Tom ?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The nightclub security staff aren't feeling the pinch. They're all now employed by the NHS, preventing genuinely unwell patients from entering hospitals, leaving the clinical staff free to make dancing videos and treat imaginary patients suffering from an imaginary virus.

The only thing imaginary in this pandemic is your self esteem - get a grip. 

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Excellent.

lol.

That would make sense given your life membership of Heaven under the arches Charing Cross. 

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I've only ever been to a nightclub once; we saw the Baron Nights and ate chicken in the basket. The young women serving us were very nice but not over-familiar. It was quite pleasant but the beer was expensive. I haven't bothered since. I've seen more debauchery at the Hunt Ball.

That's pinned you down to the Bedfordshire area circa 1978. If you reply do it through a triple face mask as the R rate in your neck is exploding through the roof. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck me! Sounds like the Catholic youth club I used to attend as an innocent adolescent in search of “dirty sorts” as we used to call them. “Bishop Ward Youth Foundation” it was called. 

Was this Ward bloke some sort of important cunt Pretend Posh Boy?

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me! Sounds like the Catholic youth club I used to attend as an innocent adolescent in search of “dirty sorts” as we used to call them. “Bishop Ward Youth Foundation” it was called. 

A nightclub attendee exposes himself...

lol.

Guest judgetwi
44 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A nightclub attendee exposes himself...

lol.

I doubt if Bishop Ward went to any nightclubs PPB......well, he probably did but they didn’t call them night clubs in those days. As for getting his winkle out I have no doubt that happened but I am surprised that you have no idea about the history of the church you  are constantly espousing. It’s almost as if you are a fake, fraud, lying bullshitter on the internet because you have no life and everyone thinks you are a nerdy wanker.

But that can’t be true, obviously.

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I doubt if Bishop Ward went to any nightclubs PPB......well, he probably did but they didn’t call them night clubs in those days. As for getting his winkle out I have no doubt that happened but I am surprised that you have no idea about the history of the church you  are constantly espousing. It’s almost as if you are a fake, fraud, lying bullshitter on the internet because you have no life and everyone thinks you are a nerdy wanker.

But that can’t be true, obviously.

You’re never off this board spouting you inane drivel...

Are you in a care home ?

If you are catch COVID 19 and kick the bucket you dreary imbecile.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
10 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re never of this board spouting you inane drivel...

Are you in a care home ?

If you are catch COVID 19 and kick the bucket you dreary imbecile.

You forgot the wheelchair PPB and a lot of other shit to be honest. Don’t worry mate, I rarely pick on you. Too fucking easy.

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

What intrigues me is how ChildeMoron has managed to obtain 20 “likes”.

I'm afraid that in the name of herd expansion, I've given it 3 or 4. But the ungrateful little bastard hasn't wandered into the milking shed. So it can go fuck itself. 

13 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Excellent.

lol.

“Nightclubs” can cover a multitude of sins for nefarious types. Here’s covert footage of a certain forum member engaging in a typical calm family discussion.

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Judge, did you end up bashing the Bishop, or was he kind enough to do it for you?

Was you mobile then on the calipers?