CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nightclub cunts

Earl of Punkape

12 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Imaginary massage parlours .. Billy hasn't been outside his bedsit for 25 years.

Have you been in contact with Derek Acoras ghost? Or have you got Mystic Megs rotting corpse under your bed? You’ve definitely got your finger on the pulse. How else could you know about my living arrangements? 

On 09/07/2020 at 19:01, Earl of Punkape said:

Nightclubs are totally in the shit.Nothing from the Chancellor and quite rightly so.

Such places are run by perverts promoting debauched music, drugs and sex before marriage.Many such clubs are staffed and run by homosexuals who now face financial ruin.

Excellent.

I’m opening a bottle of champagne.

lol.

By the way will you be joining the National Trust in re-opening your palatial home to the public in the next few days and will I be welcome? I don't mind just a garden visit as I'm carrying a weeks load of nutrients for the roses. 

15 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

By the way will you be joining the National Trust in re-opening your palatial home to the public in the next few days and will I be welcome? I don't mind just a garden visit as I'm carrying a weeks load of nutrients for the roses. 

The National Trust are arseholes.

On 09/07/2020 at 19:01, Earl of Punkape said:

Nightclubs are totally in the shit.Nothing from the Chancellor and quite rightly so.

Such places are run by perverts promoting debauched music, drugs and sex before marriage.Many such clubs are staffed and run by homosexuals who now face financial ruin.

Excellent.

I’m opening a bottle of champagne.

lol.

Come on now Punkers even you were a teenager once. Let them go out and enjoy themselves safely. Clubs are also where non mainstream music gets played, along with promotion for the artists. 

Get yourself down to Heaven, if you're lucky Kylie might be performing.