CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Baby on Board

Ape™️

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I knew a joke once about a Scouse Vascular surgeon referred to by his colleagues as Our Terry but I’m afraid it won’t come together at this time of day. 

Pearls before swine.

I knew a vascular surgeon who moonlighted as a bouncer... 

he would only work licenced venules.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Scaffold plank thick as pig shit, utter cunt

Lovely,that almost sounds as if it came from a Shakespeare play,I can imagine Brian Blessed delivering it with his usual gusto,good work

17 hours ago, Frank said:

Perhaps it’s because your nomination is a drawn-out repeat bollocks pile of shit, you weedy little finicky mummy’s boy. Arthur’s sporadic posts are always entertaining and he’s exactly the type of punter that keeps me coming back for more. You are way, way out of your depth. 

How about a new nom Frank, you boring blow-off? You haven't had the balls to post anything since January 2018 - yet have the audacity to berate others for doing so. I'd even settle for one of your George Michael with AIDS-lookalike uploads with accompanying wig & guitar. It'll undoubtedly be more entertaining than the second-rate troll bollocks you post these days. You ridiculous little fanny.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

How about a new nom Frank, you boring blow-off? You haven't had the balls to post anything since January 2018 - yet have the audacity to berate others for doing so. I'd even settle for one of your George Michael with AIDS-lookalike uploads with accompanying wig & guitar. It'll undoubtedly be more entertaining than the second-rate troll bollocks you post these days. You ridiculous little fanny.

I really like you Wolfie. 

• Like 1